Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i could go "hit the beach" like coola Koola does sometimes. Today I had to brush the streets while it was raining cats and dogs. But I think the 4 compliments from some pretty hot and one Gorgeous girl made up for it.
Also one dude told me I had nice posture and winked at me... Intressting night.

Cats AND dogs.

Today I had to brush the streets while it was raining cats and dogs.

Cats AND dogs.
1226209458152dn4.gif

FishBulb is rich, he is poor - what you have may be a wallet, or it may be an anti-wallet. Do not gloat so soon, my friend.

Was that the laugh of Mandark in your wallet thread, Darkside?

'Tis true, KA--this wallet is a double-edged sword. For upon opening it I found an infraction! But no matter. For this day, I have beaten the mods in my own special way. A cunning trap that none could resist. This is still Darkside's victory.

And Sam, now that I look at it...it could be. But it was completely unintentional.

What the hell? I missed a wallet festival?

HEY GUYS, ANYONE WITH L4D (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), I'M STARTING AN EXPERT CAMPAIGN OF BLOOD HARVEST OR DEAD AIR AT 3:00 EST TODAY. BE THERE GUYS.

I've just quit my college course. I was doing childcare but my attendance was less than 50% (the average is about 89%) so my tutors were on the verge of kicking me off the course. But I went into college today to speak to them and we decided it would be best for me leave for now, for me to get a part-time job and try and get onto a media level 1 course next September.

My head healed. I had it stitched. You know, a piece of my skull fell off. Pretty sick, but nothing life threatening. i asked that piece to me and now i have it on my cupboard.

Trying to find people to go to my friends gig that is an hour away.

I've just quit my college course. I was doing childcare but my attendance was less than 50% (the average is about 89%) so my tutors were on the verge of kicking me off the course. But I went into college today to speak to them and we decided it would be best for me leave for now, for me to get a part-time job and try and get onto a media level 1 course next September.

Hmm.

I hope that works out for you, Kat.

I don't know if I said this yet, but I got rejected about 8-ish days ago!
Also, I ****ING HATE PHYSICS.

I thought he had his lips blown off by a road side bomb? Had them replaced with kevlar, didn't he?

Damn haha. I live near Gettysburg and the shows in Harrisburg.

Also, AP Calculus midterm first thing tomorrow morning. -_-

Well, shit. Gettysburg is too far away from me. I mean if you want to drive here, pick me up, and take me back to the show! I'm down! You just have about a 4.5 hour road trip to here and then 4.5 home! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back