Reaction score
HA! sorry, had to do it!

Attachments

• pie!.jpg
    pie!.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 442
madonnaaa ;p

she kissed britney and christina @ vma :p

If you listen to my old pal Doom3>HL2, apparently that isnt Madonna and Britney, its some slight of hand and somehow they were replaced by doubles during a live show, and Britney is a virgin.:rolleyes: LOL!

Originally posted by Bass
If you listen to my old pal Doom3>HL2, apparently that isnt Madonna and Britney, its some slight of hand and somehow they were replaced by doubles during a live show, and Britney is a virgin.:rolleyes: LOL!

Yeah, hes the little doom3 fanboy that coudn't...

stop arguing.

We've all seen the picture, we're all very impressed.

WOO, their lips touched for a whole second! WOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.

It's not a big deal.

Just saying "HL2" in the topic doesn't warrent it being in the General Discussion forum.

Age of Empires 2 ... best game :D ive been playing it online for like .... 5 years or so :/ god i was one of the best in the world at it :D

That must be a fake Britney-look at her boobs-so small...
Or is she real?
/me plays X-Files theme

Originally posted by Tupac
Age of Empires 2 ... best game :D ive been playing it online for like .... 5 years or so :/ god i was one of the best in the world at it :D

And that has...what... to do with this thread? Does Britney play AOE2 between tours or something?

Bass you dumb fcuk, the title of the thread is 'The only thing better then HL2' so he posted his opinion on what that is, in this case AOE2.

Haha bring on the flames boys
That or chill out
Either way is good for me

Originally posted by OCybrManO
All fans are a little delusional.

Delusional? I'm not delusional.

/me goes to watch the e3 movie for the 145th time in an attempt to find the illusive easter egg

Stop being so insulting, perhaps bass didn't understand perhaps he was being silly. But don't sink to that level and start name calling.

Originally posted by Animal
Bass you dub fcuk, the title of the thread is 'The only thing better then HL2' so he posted his opinion on what that is, in this case AOE2.

And dub fcuk? Is that Dutch or something?

To Bass:

Swiss :)

Anyway, funny how these female orintated threads pick up so fast. This is a bit off topic though. Sadly i dont have the power to move it :(

HAHAHAHAHA......this is going to get good!!! :)

/me blows on his flame war horn

/me takes war blunt from tred and takes a big puff

hell yea baby....i'm ready

They must stay and flame you so I can get a good laugh out of it :(

Yep this was over before it began.Oh well :(

Back