The Rabbit Done Died!!!

Wolfe Cain for an honest name

You KNOW that is badass

Wolfe Cain (Lastname)

Hell, anyone named Wolfe sounds cool, even if they're a bag of shit. Wolfe Blitzer is the coolest name I can think of.

If it's a boy name him Justin...if it's a girl name her..mmmm..Aerial or something orignal/different. :)

Bah....How about Aurora if it's a girl?

Tr0n said:
Bah....How about Aurora if it's a girl?

Sounds like an Alaskan Texan.

Maybe, maybe not.

"High speed bomber ready for takeoff."

tooo ...ummmm soap opera-ish...it's a mouthful for a kid to say ....hmmm how about ...Gladys? Bernice? Ethyl? ....Hortense?!?

If its a boy call it Farrow....

If its a girl call it Farretta...

Or Jennifer. I like that name :)

Farretta... :x

dolores? that rhymes with a part of the female anatomy ;)

Btw, if a female..then Sierra or Yvonne

P.S. forgot to say in the first post, Congrats!

CptStern said:
dolores? that rhymes with a part of the female anatomy ;)
Speaking of rhyming with female anatomy, has anyone suggested Mulva? :LOL:

My first name was within the top 10 in 2003. Woohoo! I'm just like tons of other people! Wait... is that good?

Wow, a few of the top 100 girls' names in 2003 are just retarded:
#37 - Destiny
#57 - Trinity... look at the chart, it spiked from about 600th to 200th in 1999 (the year of The Matrix) and then within the top 100 by 2000.

CptStern said:
great names:

Bucket (what the hell were you thinking :LOL: )
Greg (qckbeam :E )
Jim-boy (middle name: "billy-bob")
Velara (yup, I'm part klingon)
Libby (nah I'll call her/him "Lefty")
Ronald Reagan Stern ("......weeellll")
Peter Griffin (too fat :E )
Benito Amilcare Andrea (someone said give him an italian name ;) )
Playford (sounds like a 50's car)
Oranjello ("Oranjello meet your cousin Chocolate Pudding")
B-O-B (easy to spell ;) )

names i truely like (since the last time I posted ...btw someone suggested my real name :D ):

Lauren
Keith
bianca
Klaus
Seth
clayton

Keith is a good name. Though, I have no idea for when they're older. I have a close cousin who's name is Keith. Don't see too many Keith's around, at least I don't.

EDIT: Haha. How funny is that? I switched to food channel just now, and they are having trivia Unwrapped. One of the contestants name is Keith. :-P

Oh and...

B-O-B (easy to spell )

Also the name of many a boobs. Both literally and figuratively.

Boy: Barry, Garry, Larry
Girl: Shazza, Sheila.. uhh.. or kate (after me :D)

Thank you Don CptStern for inviting on this, the day of your conception, may your first child, be a masculine child!

Dalamari said:
Thank you Don CptStern for inviting on this, the day of your conception, may your first child, be a masculine child!

heheh, it wasnt the day of conception ...heheh that would have been funny: instant results

oh it'll be my second child, the first is a boy so I'm good either way

names I'm considering:

Mulva (sounds like Vulva :E )
Shazza (female shazam?)
Destiny (her destiny will be to walk the street corners :eek: )

Wonderful news Stern, good job! :D

I think you should name him/her something original, regular names are so boring. :p

CrazyHarij said:
Wonderful news Stern, good job! :D

I think you should name him/her something original, regular names are so boring. :p

heh yes but I dont have to live with it :E ...imagine calling your kid Scout or Dakota just to be different? that's just asking for the kid to get teased. Back in elementary school a classmate of mine was called Tree, his brother was River ...man did they ever get teased

Klaus is nice, wife isnt too fond of it, but I like it :thumbs:

CptStern said:
heheh, it wasnt the day of conception ...heheh that would have been funny: instant results

oh it'll be my second child, the first is a boy so I'm good either way

names I'm considering:

Mulva (sounds like Vulva :E )
Shazza (female shazam?)
Destiny (her destiny will be to walk the street corners :eek: )

I believe Mulva is a Seinfeld joke :)

Congratulations by the way Stern! :bounce:
And good luck to Mrs (or is it Ms? Don't know when it's Ms and Mrs) Stern too :thumbs:

Name him Ray, it's what all the cool kids are named. :)
Congrats, by the way.

PvtRyan said:
I believe Mulva is a Seinfeld joke :)

ya, her name was dolores :E

PvtRyan said:
Congratulations by the way Stern! :bounce:
And good luck to Mrs (or is it Ms? Don't know when it's Ms and Mrs) Stern too :thumbs:

Ms is when a woman is single, Mrs is when she's married ...so it's Mrs Stern ...btw she thinks you guys are hilarious :)

Ray is ok, but I know a guy who's a bit of a nutjob who's name is ray ..well his full name is Raymond Raymond (why his parents named him the same name as his last name I'll never understand)

CptStern said:
Ray is ok, but I know a guy who's a bit of a nutjob who's name is ray ..well his full name is Raymond Raymond (why his parents named him the same name as his last name I'll never understand)
Just think of me. ;) I am kidding of course, but if you named him Ray, I would be flattered. :) And about the double-named guy: It's like Super Mario. His name was Mario Mario Mario. :p

ya but mario was a game character that ray guy doesnt have that luxury :E

not to worry freeman I wont be naming my kid after something people do ..heheh Bob and Weave

Back