Things that piss you off

Racism. Period.
Sexism, either way. (though technically I'm sexist because I treat women "better" than men by holding doors etc)
Extremists.
People who think the arts are automatically inferior to the sciences.
People who think archeology is stupid because it doesn't "advance" us.
People who fear death.
Hippies.
Alcoholics.
Druggies.
The list goes on. I'm a hate-filled person.

Racism. Period.
Sexism, either way. (though technically I'm sexist because I treat women "better" than men by holding doors etc)
Extremists.
People who think the arts are automatically inferior to the sciences.
People who think archeology is stupid because it doesn't "advance" us.
People who fear death.
Hippies.
Alcoholics.
Druggies.
The list goes on. I'm a hate-filled person.
Cheomesh, Do you just have a general hate for people like I do?

Damn, where to begin?

- People with a victim complex - whether that relates to them or other people. If things are going shit for them, it's always someone else's fault.
If people are poor, it's obviously because of the oppression of the bourgeiosie or some other inane crock of shite, it's never a problem of their own making.

- Risk-averse pussies who want to enforce their dull, uninteresting lifestyle of total safety and lack of achievement upon everyone else. Ban this, ban that. **** off and die I say.

- Complete strangers who think I give a shit about their opinions on motorcycles. And there's always one, every goddamn day - several since I've been on crutches. Thanks old lady, you're really enlightening me by telling me something I do every day and that you have no conception of is dangerous. Can I hire you as my personal adviser?
And no, I'm not going to get a car because you think I should. Who the hell do you think you are?

- Banks. Life-sucking bastards, kiss your arse when you're doing well and kick you when you're down. They're like gold-digging whores.

- Traffic wardens. They make a living off the harassment and extortion of others, and enjoy every minute of it. Quite possibly more parasitic than professional welfare claimants. Spiteful, vicious ****s, every last one of them - the ones who aren't don't stay in the job.

- Jumped up little Hitlers in police uniforms who think their opinion on anything and everything is divine just because they have a big hat. That's 90% of the police force, then.

- People who whine on about this inequality and that injustice, and the unfairness of capitalism but who do **** all to help anyone else in this world. It's not their responsibility to help their fellow man - it's everybody else's.

- Reverse snobbery - never before has envy been so legitimised. If you don't ****ing like it, plan your future beyond the next two years, don't go and study Sociology at university with the misguided idea that you're going places, and start investing and managing your money wisely. Otherwise, stop moaning.

That felt good, damnit.

People who use "It's political correctness gone mad!" as if it's a valid way to win an argument.

-Angry Lawyer

When Im ripping a cd and it doesnt pick up the names of the tracks so I have to put them in myself.

When people ride their bikes really slow in the street right next to a giant empty sidewalk. I know its technically illegal, but come onnn.

Fundamentalists, republicans and conservatives.

When Im ripping a cd and it doesnt pick up the names of the tracks so I have to put them in myself.

When people ride their bikes really slow in the street right next to a giant empty sidewalk. I know its technically illegal, but come onnn.

Fundamentalists, republicans and conservatives.

Isn't hating all Republicans and conservatives pretty fundamentalist in itself?

The irony...

Japanesophiles.

Bad grammar.

Anyone who is affiliated with any political party excessively.

I am both of these. :>

Though by "vegetarians" you probably mean "hardcore vegans who try to guilt trip everyone around them into not eating meat," which I am not.
And by "feminists" you probably mean "hardcore feminazis who have changed the meaning of the movement from social equality of the sexes to female superiority," which I am not.
Feminists are so sexist. It's a movement for women who want rights for women. Do men not deserve rights? If it was truly about equal rights then the name of the movement refer strictly to women? If someone set up a movement called the masculinist movement that wanted rights for males, what do you think would happen? It would be declared racist by every goddamn feminist in the world.

BITCH, ADD ME MSN TO YOUR LIST AND SEND ME AN E-SANDWICH.

I am both of these. :>

Though by "vegetarians" you probably mean "hardcore vegans who try to guilt trip everyone around them into not eating meat," which I am not.
And by "feminists" you probably mean "hardcore feminazis who have changed the meaning of the movement from social equality of the sexes to female superiority," which I am not.

Anyway, I don't hate anything or anyone except spiders.

yeah thats it...

you know, like animals were put here for food, lions hunt and eat other animals, why dont they protest about that. humans are considered a animal.

same with feminists that go out and protest, they protested about BORAT and heaps of games and all them other things, cant be stuffed doing a list.

People who pirate games and think it's cool to brag about it, or it's justified.

Needless tailgating.

Office Politics.

you have a point, but they dont need to complain about everything, one being games, they said "all the woman in this game are either prostitutes drugy's or strippers" this was a FPS game i use to play, thats why most men dislike them.

Creationists who claim to be openminded but in return are not to athiests.
And Athiests who claim to be openminded but in return are not to creationists.

Stupid ****ing people. I hate 'em. I ****ing hate 'em.

Granted, the need to for a feminist movement in this country is not as great as it was fifty years ago. However, there are aspects of our society that are still streaked with misogyny, and that shit ain't cool, bro.

Agreed. I'm often wondering if the more "vocal" ones aren't working against their movement.

Personally, I believe in equal rights for humans, period. Race and gender, when brought into the "rights" thing, just end up making some sort of segregation somewhere. There are rights women have and men don't, by law, but not the other way around. This pisses me off.

there going the wrong way about it, if they want equal rights then stop complaining about video games and movies or any other thing.

a good example - Borat

one of this lines "Very nice how much"
or when he said that womans brains are smaller then mens (which is actually true 15% smaller)

all teh feminists went crazy, i mean come on its a movie. if you want equal rights complaining about a movie isn't that right way.

I definitely believe that the most vocal feminists are working against the movement. People who don't know much about feminism see them and think that the idea is to give women more rights than men and to obsess over inane details like spelling "women" as "womyn."

I've never seen it spelt that way...I'm assuming they don't want to be "associated" with men, so want to change the spelling?

And I'm with you on the equal rights for everyone, bro. I don't like seeing men being denied rights that women have, either.

Woo! My movement now has two persons behind me!

there going the wrong way about it, if they want equal rights then stop complaining about video games and movies or any other thing.

a good example - Borat

one of this lines "Very nice how much"
or when he said that womans brains are smaller then mens (which is actually true 15% smaller)

all teh feminists went crazy, i mean come on its a movie. if you want equal rights complaining about a movie isn't that right way.

Stop.

We already explained that these are the retarded fanatical feminists that you're referring to, and they do not represent feminism or feminists as whole.

People who complain about things that piss them off to random strangers

you think men know that, to us feminists are feminists theres no group.

Well I think a lot of men know that, actually.

Because I uh, happen to be a man.

I'm a maleist personally. It sounds better than male chauvenist.

PvtRyan.

PvtRyan pisses me off
muppetjd4.gif

you knowing about it doesn't mean alot of men know about it, nearly everyone i know thinks feminists are a bunch of people that complain about things, they have gotten this image because they do complain about heaps of things, more then half of it wont help them get any where.

I definitely believe that the most vocal feminists are working against the movement. People who don't know much about feminism see them and think that the idea is to give women more rights than men and to obsess over inane details like spelling "women" as "womyn."
It's the same thing that happened to every big movement. Gender equality, race equality, class equality (not so sure on this one, but it doesn't sound cool unless I name atleast three :D) - they got what they wanted, and then some of them got greedy. They thought it was just a bandwagon they could hop on to get a free lunch, or just an excuse to be loud and heard and piss people off, and in doing so they drowned out all the little guys who still had legitimate complaints. It's a real ****in shame, because most of these people (and you have to think that some of them realise it) are only setting relations with their group backwards. They're giving the sexists/racists/whatever ammunition by enforcing the stereotypes that were forced upon them in the past - and of course to the people who buy into such things, that applies to all of them, not just the vocal minority.

I'm very much for equal rights for all, but I also think there needs to be some kind of cut-off point where we say we're equal enough. Actually that sounds kind of racist... well, what I meant to say is, we need to stop giving things to people just because they say they're 'entitled' (whereas regular people wouldn't get the same treatment) and actually let them start earning it again. Otherwise they'll continue to be dependant on hand-outs and then we'll have gotten nowhere. I know it may not be realistic in some cases just yet, but there needs to atleast be a point in the future where we say enough is enough, cut all ties to the past (but don't forget it by any means), and move on to the future - together.

Okay I just went from bigot to flower child in like 3 sentences. Go me. :D

Wat.

This is bullshit, right?

Girls that talk like, omg, and then like, and then she was all, OH MA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Especially the beautiful ones. It makes me want to scream to the heavens, "WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE A ****ING PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????"

People who can't sit still.

Stupid teachers.

Seriously. I hate being in classes where I know more about the subject than the teacher, and all the questions I ask are met with bullshit speculation.

Example, my psychology teacher:

"45 percent of people have more than one X chromosome...I think. That's why we have gay people."

"You know AIDS is airborne, right? That's why they burn the dead bodies"

"My friend had to get a bone marrow transplant, and now all of her DNA is different. She's a completley different person. They said that she couldn't have babies because it'd end up with three eyes or something.."

Me: "Uh, no. She can't have babies because her bone marrow transplant creates blood with a different RF factor, meaning the babies blood will clot."

Her: "Oh, I guess you must be a doctor or something." *she rolls her eyes*

Creationists who claim to be openminded but in return are not to athiests.
And Athiests who claim to be openminded but in return are not to creationists.
Amen brother. Political/philosophical hipocrisy pisses me off too, regardless of which party it is.

The misinterpretation of the word "disorder."

One time in my Psychology class, the teacher said something along the lines of: "2 out of 5 people have so-and-so disorder." And of course, being the smartass I am, I put my hand up. "2 out of 5... doesn't seem too much of a disorder to me."

That doesn't really piss me off, it just came to mind when reading through this thread.

Back