Things that piss you off

Their all so annoying. Its' frustrating reading theyre posts.

People who repeatedly go "It's just a theory!" at evolution.

People who believe that every single thing in the Bible was true.

Impossible to open packaging.

1)People who work in the food industry who cant speak a word of ****ing english....i have a peanut allergy and I ask "what kind of oil do you use in your fries?"

The ****ing MANAGER cant understand a word and eventually just says "we use regular oil"

2)People who have bumper stickers telling the world that their child is an honor roll student. Nobody ****ing cares about you or you moron kid

3)People who keep dogs in a crate all day...they should be shot in the head and left to rot

:frown:

Oh, another one:

****ING HEAT-SEALED PACKAGING

Worst invention ever.

People who's retarted/lazy solution to keeping their dog from shitting on the floor all the time is to feed them less.:p

The sound of people eating/drinking.

I have had ONE easy to open CD/DVD/game. Ever.

God damn it.
You think CD/DVD shrink wrap is bad? Just the other day I got a new Samsung digital camera and the heat-sealed package it came in totally sucked balls. Might as well break out a chain-saw or something. I had to sharpen my knife twice while trying to cut it open.:p

I hate talking to people who bring up bitch ass complaints just because they think they have the chance to bring it up.

So I started playing Gears of War on the PC when a good way into the game, I lose my progress. Dang! A patch to the rescue. I get another good way into the game and again lose my progress. Double dang! I don't like finding out that there's a problem like this by playing several hours of a game then losing that progress.

you know, no one asked you to post, if you dont like what i said then say why.

In fact, it's 'Houndini'.

Oh, so it is.

Well in that case, Houdini pisses me off too. With his chains and his breath holding and his escapologist arrogance.

you know, no one asked you to post, if you dont like what i said then say why.
Fair enough, that's a very good point.
On the other hand, it wasn't as if you said why vegetarians deserved eternal damnation or why feminists were worthy of incarceration (go go gadget 19th century). You just said it.

People who quote TV jokes, and act like they are so original. God damnit.

People who quote TV at all. Sometimes it's ok, like when it'll make complete sense, and be funny or truthful or whatever, but when it's something stupid, like, for example, someone messes up on something and someone will say 'You are the weakest link, good-bye.' F*CK! Although I doubt anyone says that particular phrase anymore, it's an example, remember.

Oh, so it is.

Well in that case, Houdini pisses me off too. With his chains and his breath holding and his escapologist arrogance.

Fair enough, that's a very good point.
On the other hand, it wasn't as if you said why vegetarians deserved eternal damnation or why feminists were worthy of incarceration (go go gadget 19th century). You just said it.

maybe iuf you read the rest of the thread instead of just posting straight away you might know.

I HATE T-shirt messages. If it's not inspirational and it's not funny, then you just wasted ten seconds of my life, dumb prick. Give them back or keel over and die.

I especially hate two kinds of things on a T-shirt - brand names (if you bought an expensive shirt and still had to advertise the company on it, you fail badly) and "attitude" shirts (Basketball related messages are the most common and most obnoxious).

When I see those things I feel like tearing out my spleen just so I have something disgusting to throw at their face. :flame: :frown:

I HATE T-shirt messages. If it's not inspirational and it's not funny, then you just wasted ten seconds of my life, dumb prick. Give them back or keel over and die.

I especially hate two kinds of things on a T-shirt - brand names (if you bought an expensive shirt and still had to advertise the company on it, you fail badly) and "attitude" shirts (Basketball related messages are the most common and most obnoxious).

When I see those things I feel like tearing out my spleen just so I have something disgusting to throw at their face. :flame: :frown:

My friend wears a black t-shirt that says, in white ragged faux-rebellious-teen font, "I Didn't Do It". It's honestly the lamest shirt I've ever seen, and he loves it. :|

Houndini: If it makes you feel better, I, unlike Chi, have got actual reasons to dislike you.

1) You're abrasive and not particularly insightful or intelligent.

That's pretty much it, actually.

it's okay, we all have stupid shit like that we were ashamed/embarassed of from the past days.... that would make a good thread topic...

In sixth grade I had a black shirt with the typical ragged white font that said "Normal people scare me."

I am so ashamed.
It was fine when you were, say, in sixth grade and didn't really have a sense of taste :p

My friend, on the other hand, is 19 and in university.

I have one. It's a camo print tshirt saying "Ha! Now you can't see me!". Suck my balls if you don't like it ;)

It's something like they think that the word "women" is sexist because it's "derived" from the word "men" or something. I don't know. I don't get it. But it makes me want to punch things.

I also once saw someone who used "herstory" instead of "history." D:

Looked it up just after I posted.

People suck.

What sucks worse are the feminazi's who get uppity about me holding the door for them.

I'm sure they'd act the same way if I didn't, too.

Looked it up just after I posted.

People suck.

What sucks worse are the feminazi's who get uppity about me holding the door for them.

I'm sure they'd act the same way if I didn't, too.

Treat them like a man and punch them in the face.

What will they have to complain about then?

Ok, this thread seems like a good thread for a rant.

IT'S FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!!! I don't mean a little cold, i mean the kind of cold where cars don't start up. I wanna go outside and do something, BUT IT'S TO FREAKING COLD!! aHHH!!!! Damnit.

it's 9 below right now. Yesterday it got down to 12 below. sucks balls.

T-Mobile bills
Creationists
Commies
Black Mesa fanboys
Ron Paul and his followers
Valve Store international shipment policy
9/11 Truthers
Fake HL3 Screens
Nextgen consoles fanboys

T-Mobile bills
Creationists
Commies
Black Mesa fanboys
Ron Paul and his followers
Valve Store international shipment policy
9/11 Truthers
Fake HL3 Screens
Nextgen consoles fanboys

Dear T-Mobile user,

It has come to our attention that you have failed to pay your bill for the month of December 2007. The total outstanding balance is 769.26 and the good lord created credit cards the day after he created the plants, so unless you are a communist, you should have no problem getting up to date with your arrears.
We trust you will agree that our policy on customers experiencing financial difficulties is both fair and just - Valve Software use a similar model for their international shipment policy.

As a token of our goodwill, if the outstanding balance is settled within the next 7 days, we will send you a gallery of fake HL3 screens in laminated poster format, and a collection of opinion pieces in support of the Xbox 720 and Playstation 4.

Kind regards,

Grassy Knollington
Customer services
T-Mobile - in association with Ron Paul '08

PS. It is our duty of corporate citizenship to inform you that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by the US government and the New World Order. Please see www.t-mobile.co.uk/thetruth for more information.

People who can't get enough of saying creationists' suck,
pulling 9 G's in an F-18 and then dying,
norton antivirus,
scientologists,
tom cruise specifically,
when my joystick is off-centered,
lag.

That was good, wasn't it?
BTW, error 404.

Back