Things that piss you off

The parents of kids who show their.. 'lady parts' on webcam to some random they met on a chat room. They kids know what they're doing. That's why they're doing it. Your angelic daughter is to blame, and so are you for not teaching her morals.

I especially hate the meeting parents go to. Top tips include not letting your kid have a computer in their bedroom and talking to them about it. And no matter how many mums will tell you, POS does NOT stand for 'parent over shoulder' it has, and always will stand for piece of shit.

Parents who stand over shoulders should be banned.

With a capital T.

The parents of kids who show their.. 'lady parts' on webcam to some random they met on a chat room. They kids know what they're doing. That's why they're doing it. Your angelic daughter is to blame, and so are you for not teaching her morals.

I especially hate the meeting parents go to. Top tips include not letting your kid have a computer in their bedroom and talking to them about it. And no matter how many mums will tell you, POS does NOT stand for 'parent over shoulder' it has, and always will stand for piece of shit.
I waited for you.

God did it duh, just to piss YOU off for not believing in the creationists.

edit for sam2k: Damn, I did 7 posts on the same subject... then ruined the trend whilst high.

I don't want to talk to you ever again.

*sigh*

Read the rest of my post.
Sorry. I'd been drinking.
I hate people who post drunk. Idiots.

Also I hate people who say "lol"
It's the lies I can't stand: unless you are genuinely laughing out loud then sod off.
It's also the fact that it's become this completely transparent nonsense word that appears almost randomly in sentences yet does nothing to enhance it. Certainly not in any intelligent way.

you got caught showing your naughty bits on the interwebs didnt you? ...I blame your parents ;)

slow drivers in the fast/changing lane - death by dismemberment

Urgh... 'lol'. So annoying. Makes me want to gag every time I hear it. It's just funny in a not-funny, I-want-to-kill-you-now kind of way. It's one of the most unfunniest things ever, and I hate it when I read something I've said before, and for some obscure reason I could never explain, it says "lol" in it somewhere... urgh.

worse is people who say "LMAO" or "LMFAO" when for a fact there not doing it. It's a worst crime than saying Lol!

I also hate hypocrisy and rather annoying situational irony. such as; I'm cleaning the kitchen then my father walks in going "YES I WANT THIS ALL TIDY..."
to which I wonder "what the **** am I really doing? really?"

but yeah, Modern Hypocrisy is the most annoying thing I suffer as of late.

worse is people who say "LMAO" or "LMFAO" when for a fact there not doing it. It's a worst crime than saying Lol!

Ugh, true. There was a guy I was friends with at college for a couple months, and once I was in his dorm setting up a Gamecube, and his MSN was idling on his laptop. Someone said something almost-funny-but-not, and in the most offhand way possible my friend glances at the screen, types "lmao", and then goes right back to plugging in the Gamecube. I facepalmed.

Someone said something almost-funny-but-not, and in the most offhand way possible my friend glances at the screen, types "lmao", and then goes right back to plugging in the Gamecube. I facepalmed.

Lmao! Hahaha! Roflcopter lolz...!

Sorry, I mean I just s******ed.

Edit: I cannot say "snigger", apparently

Speeders who get pissed off at traffic officers as if their rights are being impeded on.

I also it when hate people suggest that they laughing loudly and simultaneously expressing confusion at some unknown incident, all while operating a barbeque. Why would you lie about such a thing?

I laugh at your statement

AND INQUIRE AS TO WHAT IT MEANS

I also it when hate people suggest that they laughing loudly and simultaneously expressing confusion at some unknown incident, all while operating a barbeque. Why would you lie about such a thing?

Lolwutpear.jpg

Speeders who get pissed off at traffic officers as if their rights are being impeded on.

I'm sure you'd be pissed if you lost a quarter of your license for doing 5mph over the speed limit at 4am.

People who approach music/people/life/the universe/everything with a narrow mind.

stupid people

people who love Halo

my computer

Bungie (Oni Killers)

Blizzerd (Diablo Killers)

Disney channel

the dog next door who's tearing apart the fence

McDonalds!

Ronald McDonald

Gangs

People who are in Gangs

laud noises

the fact I can't spell "laud"

Britany Spears

Geometry

I wish I'd stop reading this thread as "Things that you piss on"

More things I hate:

1)When non-Americans make sweeping and usually negative generalizations about the American masses. The, "American's are *insert random insult here*" bullshit. It's annoying, so stop it bitches! (I'm looking at you Bow-Sniper :frown:)

2)When food manufacturers such as cereal companies change the recipies of their products to cut back on expenditures, (i.e. Hardee's Apple pies, Lucky Charms, Krispy Creme Doughnuts)and usually the new recipies don't taste as good as a result. Capitalism sucks.:p

one of my bosses at work

people in general ****ing annoy the teeth off me

loads of other shit i can't be assed listing

Back