Things you usually don't tell anyone

Pureball said:
now, i DID laugh at 9/11. and thats honest. i thought it was great. 2 people lost their lives (the iraqi pilots) and brought the world's 'superpower' to its knees in a matter of minutes. and THEN the USA have the nerver to go to war = even more unnecessary killing. sorry guys, but shove it. US deserverd it. all the middle-east killing compared to two towers of people arent enough to start a war over. bush can die a horrible death of some kind...

I'm curious, because you praise to know so much about the US 'war machine', and yet you're wrong on so many levels. (No offense.) 2 Iraqi people lost their lives? Most of the terrorists, the twenty or so of them onboard the all of the planes, were killed. Oh, and then there's the thousands in the world trade center. Why do you put " around superpower? The US is one of the worlds' superpowers. I really don't understand why a select few Europeans smock at that. :| I don't brag. I don't think that's even something to brag about. All it means is that the US is a great and powerful force. (That sounded an awful lot like bragging, but it was not.) Because a lot of Americans know, and have always known, that we can't take on the world. We don't want to. Hell, you get any random 3-5 European countries, and you guys would kick the shit out of us.

And my greatest comment: Then we have the nerve to go to war? How on Earth is it concievable not to? I don't recall provoking an attack on Bin Laden first. In fact, I seem to remember helping him resist the Russian superpower at the time. Yet he attacked us. Stabbed us in the back. I agree with the war overall; I do not agree with the mannar in which it was executed. I wanted Bin Laden, that's all. No-one else. I say as long as you laugh at the over 2000 American deaths at the World Trade Center, then I can laugh at all the tons more Iraqi civilian deaths. And apparantly, there's nothing you can do about it. I don't see how you can laugh at American deaths while Iraqi's are so precious to you. I don't portray an Iraqi life more worthy than an American life, or the other way around, apparantly, you do. You want to complain about Iraq, or the innocent civilians there, then write a letter to Bush, and DO NOT spread your blame across every American soul. The US didn't deserve it. The US doesn't deserve this shit. What we need, is one of you ratical European fanatics to come over here and assassinate our President. Though I'd much prefer to do it the legal way.

*Edit*

And for the record, I don't hate any Europeans. In fact, I'm quite excited to meet some. :D

*Edit2*

And mods, please don't think this is turning into a political topic, it's not. :) We're just summoning our ideas for all to read.

read my second post mate :E

and no i dont portray american life more worthy than iraqi, or any life for that matter, its the fact that the US SEEM to do so. thats what pisses me off. you know half of all americans dont know most countries outside their own borders? and then they have the nerve to go to war...

everyone who is responding to what ive said isnt thinking about how the other side of the story is. you cant measure the deaths of people over the years to a few thousand in new york. im sorry, but i doesnt justify a war. and for god sake stop acting as if im taking sides here. im not. im stating facts (wether im right or wrong). and besides, everyone deserves an opinion to be heard until proven otherwise.

and yeah i can agree with the war to rid bin laden and saddam, but the way they did it was inhumane.
its the fact that america acts all tough etc etc and then is proven rather...pathetic by letting 2 of THEIR OWN PLANES be flown into the towers. i mean cmon!

it was a simple 'you beat us to the ground and continue hitting us (iraq), so we get back up and rip your heart out'.
sure not EVERY american is like the other, but im being generalistic. 2000 deaths is nothing compared to the deaths of innocents in the middle-east, and what pisses me off is how the world stood still when those towers were hit. so? a few thousand people die HORRIBLE deaths, and no one even thinks about what america were doing in iraq AT THAT SAME TIME.

thats why i pretty much hate america. and they werent stabbed in the back as you say, youre acting as if they didnt deserve it. the reason i laugh about 9/11 is because if you think back and think hard, they actually did deserve it.

and i am truly sorry if anyone is offended by me, and i can perfectly understand if i get banned or something, but an opinion is an opinion, and this is an opinion thread is it not?

To avoid this thread turning into a flame war- partly my fault, I'll admit I flew off the handle, but I'll delete related posts.. and any more responses off topic :)

ComradeBadger said:
To avoid this thread turning into a flame war- partly my fault, I'll admit I flew off the handle, but I'll delete related posts.. and any more responses off topic :)
Mmmmm....I <3 you?

But back topic!HA!

It's really nice to see everyone so open about themselves on the board.Shows ya how friendly the community is.

Not really, I'm only open here because no-one here knows me IRL, if I knew someone here IRL I'd never reveal my darkest secrets.;)

^actually thats a good point. not knowing people in real life makes all the difference on these forums. you can be as kind or horrible as you like.

still a good community feel here though

nice one guys :E

Pureball said:
thats why i pretty much hate america. and they werent stabbed in the back as you say, youre acting as if they didnt deserve it. the reason i laugh about 9/11 is because if you think back and think hard, they actually did deserve it.

You know I'm really starting to hate you. I would place you in the same category as Hitler, Bush, Stalin, Hussein, etc. Oh yes I'm sure we all deserved it, because I'm sure that EVERYONE on those planes and in the towers supported the killing of innocent Iraqi civilians right? Idiot. How would you feel if they had flown planes into some buildings in the UK, killing your friends (if any) and family, and everyone else laughed about it? Because you know, the UK has NEVER commited any horrible act against another country right? /sarcasm

Pureball said:
^actually thats a good point. not knowing people in real life makes all the difference on these forums. you can be as kind or horrible as you like.

The fundamental problem with forums; everyone wears a mask.

-I pretend that I'll be able to graduate from high school. But in all honesty, I probably won't. I put absolutely minimal effort into my schoolwork.

-I hope that I'll one day be able to break into journalism. I have, however, done **** all in terms of reaching that goal.

-I pretend that I don't really want a girlfriend, but I actually do.

-I fear that if I got into a relationship with a girl, I'd only disappoint her in every way.

-As much as I go on about opinions and all that crap, I'm still absolutely convinced that my taste in film, music, women, my ideas, and my political stance is far superior to everybody else's, and that everybody else is just too stupid to accept that.

-When it comes to some of my "friends", I only pretend to laugh and have a good time when with them. In reality, I think they're repetitive and annoying ****nuts.

-I watch Smallville. But I really really really don't want to.

AzzMan said:
You know I'm really starting to hate you. I would place you in the same category as Hitler, Bush, Stalin, Hussein, etc. Oh yes I'm sure we all deserved it, because I'm sure that EVERYONE on those planes and in the towers supported the killing of innocent Iraqi civilians right? Idiot. How would you feel if they had flown planes into some buildings in the UK, killing your friends (if any) and family, and everyone else laughed about it? Because you know, the UK has NEVER commited any horrible act against another country right? /sarcasm
Mate, don't take this as supporting his oppinion just wanted to correct you, from what I've heard and understood these terrorist attacks were carried out not because of iraqi civilian dyings, but because of the USA supporting Israel even tho they killed civilian muslim, women, men, children.
The most sickening part is that Usama Bin Ladin acctually lived here in Sweden for a few years, before the terrorist attack tho, but still hard to believe that he acctually lived here...

yo SHIPPI, angel for life right?? lol me 2

anyway, AzzMan i dont blame you for thinking that way about what i said. im just sick of people only seeing one side of the story. i gave my opinion, and u commented on it, so im ignoring what you said as i dont need to care about it and fight back. say what you want mate :E

rofl mods should actually delete all this but hey

and btw DoctorGordon, how the hell am i wearing a mask? i was making a point about not knowing people in real life...

To laugh about 9/11 right now is one thing. To understand why it happened and perhaps be sympathetic for the perpetrators is also something I could understand (yet heavily disagree with).

But to laugh at it when it actually happened and say "Ha! These suckers got what was coming to them!" just puts you very low in my books.

...oh my god people cant u simply accept someone else's opinion??? regardless of how obsured yuo think it is???????????

Pureball said:
...oh my god people cant u simply accept someone else's opinion??? regardless of how obsured yuo think it is???????????

I'm sure they accept your opinion. I accept it too. We're just stating our own opinion about how wrong we think it is. Not wrong as in incorrect... wrong as in "geez, how can he think that?"

...man there are some f*cked up people out there. pretty disturbing stuff

and yes i can respect other people's opinions but it doesnt mean i have to like them. people who died during 9/11 and other disasters were innocent people like you or me i really dnt see how people can laugh at things like this, people who jumped from the twin towers also had a family. how would u feel if it was ur father who was one of them.

i may not have sick and twisted confessions like some of you but heres my two cents:

i once made out with my gf while my mom was in the next room, the door wasn;t even closed

i once broke my friends nose and laughed in his face, i;ve felt so guilty ever since i've prentended to be his friend yet i still laugh and make jokes about him behind his back (you knw who i mean `unreal)

i once cheated on my ex gf with here so called best mate. twice

I think his problem is, that he's viewing the US and its citizens as one entity. So basically, when the United States an action, they're all accountable. "They had it coming to them". In reality, I suspect half the people in building were ignorant of why it was coming to them, let alone did they somehow instigate/provoke it.

:dozey: I am getting bored of my Girlfriend and we've only been going out for about 2 weeks(feels like it's been ages!). I have caught myself being a little bit too flirty with a friend... she's a freshman, but man she has the biggest knockers ever and she looks so cute, like a puppy. But, i've got to stick with my girl!

DoctorGordon said:
The fundamental problem with forums; everyone wears a mask.

Haha, atleast we don't have to worry about that with you, hahahahaha :E

No really, I admire that.

Ahem.

I know this one guy, we go back a ways, and we've always been relatively good mates, but he's just really annoying. It was okay back when cause we were both cockbites (ah, youth), but he seriously doesn't seem to have matured much, if at all, and he's a year older than me. He's still an irritating, offensive, self-absorbed, sexist, racist prick and most of the time I can't stand being around him. But I get the distinct feeling he - a) Has very few friends, and/or b) Enjoys my company, so I really can't bring myself to tell him to get the **** out of my face.

I really hope he doesn't somehow see this. Did I mention he has a huge commando complex? Sometimes he keeps a big knife on his ankle... just incase :|

ailevation said:
:dozey: I am getting bored of my Girlfriend and we've only been going out for about 2 weeks(feels like it's been ages!). I have caught myself being a little bit too flirty with a friend... she's a freshman, but man she has the biggest knockers ever and she looks so cute, like a puppy. But, i've got to stick with my girl!
I think you owe it to your girlfriend to be honest about how you feel. Just remember it could blow up in your face and this other girl could turn out to show no interest in you. Give your gf a chance, its not all plain sailing.

Darkside55 said:
- I hate drinking because it tastes horrible and I can't get drunk. At all. I don't know whether it's because of my half-Irish blood or what but I've downed two bottles of vodka, a couple coronas, eleven shots of rum, and a Colorado bulldog, and I felt absolutely nothing. This was at my cousin's party and him and all his Mexican friends were smashed, asleep or passed out, and I went for a walk 'cause I was bored as hell.

Dude, there is a line to stop at before people just know you're bullshitting big time!.

No one, not even an alcholic, could drink that without feeling something. Half-Irish blood or not...my grandma *IS* Irish and i've seen her pissed as a fart on many occassions. They don't have different blood types in Ireland bro lol :p

this is not something I did but something my friend's brother's friends did:

They decided to try shrooms, and they got very high. One person said that it would be cool to drive around and see what the town looked like while stoned, so they did. Then while they were driving around they passed what looked like a giant troll doll. One of them was like, "did you see that troll doll?" so they backed up and yes it was a life-size troll doll. So they put it in the car and brought it back to thier apartment. The preceded to dress it up, put makeup on it, style its hair, and just have fun with it. So once they are done they put it in the closet. The next morning they wake up and decide to check if that troll doll was real, so they open up the closet to see an American american girl stunned with makeup and geled hair. They are now like "OMG what the hell did we do." So they decided to give the girl lots of money put her on a bus and forget about her.

Now I don't believe it, so I won't be surprised if you didn't either. but I have been told that its true from a couple of people so idk.

Alig said:
Dude, there is a line to stop at before people just know you're bullshitting big time!.

No one, not even an alcholic, could drink that without feeling something. Half-Irish blood or not...my grandma *IS* Irish and i've seen her pissed as a fart on many occassions. They don't have different blood types in Ireland bro lol :p
What are you talking about? Of course the Irish have different blood. Its just obvious, their blood type is I+

What?.....

Edit/ Was that supposed to be sarcastic. It's hard to understand words and how they are supposed to be expressed on the net or are you really being serious?

I use Copenhagen smokeless tobacco ("dip"). Well, since I drink a lot of bottled water as well, I hoard my spit in the empty Dasani bottles -- I've collected close to five gallons of this nasty, foul, rotten sludge now. What I'll do with it in the end is anybody's guess, probably present it to my brother as an anniversary present or something.

Now THAT is sick.

Alig said:

I've irish blood in me and can quite easily get plastered without really trying.

The amount he drank would have likely killed him, simply put. So I guess his real confession is he is infact a ghost who posts on the forum.

rpgprog said:
this is not something I did but something my friend's brother's friends did:

They decided to try shrooms, and they got very high. One person said that it would be cool to drive around and see what the town looked like while stoned, so they did. Then while they were driving around they passed what looked like a giant troll doll. One of them was like, "did you see that troll doll?" so they backed up and yes it was a life-size troll doll. So they put it in the car and brought it back to thier apartment. The preceded to dress it up, put makeup on it, style its hair, and just have fun with it. So once they are done they put it in the closet. The next morning they wake up and decide to check if that troll doll was real, so they open up the closet to see an American american girl stunned with makeup and geled hair. They are now like "OMG what the hell did we do." So they decided to give the girl lots of money put her on a bus and forget about her.

Now I don't believe it, so I won't be surprised if you didn't either. but I have been told that its true from a couple of people so idk.
I think thats an urban myth, Would be interesting if it was real though.

Pureball said:
you know half of all americans dont know most countries outside their own borders? and then they have the nerve to go to war...

And you could? I can name a great number of countries. I could get 90% of the countries in Northern and Southern Europe right. And every state in my country. I bet you couldn't name half of the countries in the world off the top of your head. Can you name all of the countries in South America? I know, I can. It's probably because I live on THIS side of the world. But what does that have to do with going to war?

everyone who is responding to what ive said isnt thinking about how the other side of the story is.

I don't think you're thinking about our side of the story.

you cant measure the deaths of people over the years to a few thousand in new york. im sorry, but i doesnt justify a war.

It does in my opinion. Someone stabs me in the eye with a pencil, blinding me for life, I'm not going to stab them in the eye. I'm going to cut their head off. Especially when I didn't do a damn thing to them in the first place. (I know you're going to quote that statement, and try and give me select events in an attempt to disregard my arguement, but that's ok.) 2,000 dead doesn't justify a war? What does then? 3,000? 5,000? 10,000? 9/11's goal wasn't to kill an evil dictator, or stop a ruthless goverment, it was to kill innocent people. So please, don't bitch when it comes right back at them.

and for god sake stop acting as if im taking sides here. im not.

Stating you hate all Americans and saying 9/11 was deserved is a little more than taking sides. I'd call it active retardism.

im stating facts (wether im right or wrong).

Please, look up the definition of "fact" in the dictionary. If it's a fact, then you're not wrong.

and besides, everyone deserves an opinion to be heard until proven otherwise.
I say anyone and everyone deserves an opinion no matter what. But please don't expect to state an opinion, and then side step when you're not agreed with.

and yeah i can agree with the war to rid bin laden and saddam, but the way they did it was inhumane.

Who's this "they" "they" "they"? Bush? All Americans? Who? I want specifics damnit. I agree, I think Bush went the retarded route with the fight to end Terrorism.

its the fact that america acts all tough etc etc and then is proven rather...pathetic by letting 2 of THEIR OWN PLANES be flown into the towers. i mean cmon!

This is going to be long, so please, get comfortable:

First addression: "The 'fact' that America acts all tough"

Theory 1: You fail to recognize the United States as a world super power. Your ideas of the common American include a punk with an attitude and quick temper that is trying to back stab their best friend in order to get ahead of everyone else.

Theory 2: You some how believe that it is the sole journey and mission in life for every American to pursue the bragging and boasting of his or her said country. (America) That every American believes that if at any time, we could crush any and all countries that we wished to.

Theory 3 (Main Theory): You believe that every American feels invincible. That we're blocked from the realities of society and our news stations portray every soldier as "The American Hero" who kills the evil Muslim Terrorists that are trying to rape every woman and cut the throat of every child. That we somehow think that every innocent civilian death was brought about through mechanical error of guided bombs, or by the mis-communication of some foreign instructions. You think we're all arrogant.

Let me tell you, you're wrong.

Second: "pathetic by letting 2 of THEIR OWN PLANES be flown into the towers. i mean cmon! "

I don't really need to respond to this statement. I think most people realise that it's quite easy to hijack an airliner from most any nation.

Would you like us to use English planes next time? I'll be sure and send the memo to Bin Laden.

it was a simple 'you beat us to the ground and continue hitting us (iraq), so we get back up and rip your heart out'.

Welcome to America. At least on the idealist front. But what does Iraq pre 9/11 and Iraq post 9/11 have to do with 9/11 itself? Not much as far as I'm concerned. I don't remember oppressing Iraq in the months before 9/11, beating them down over again. Maybe I don't get that news channel.

sure not EVERY american is like the other, but im being generalistic.

And here we find the problem. So you're sure that not EVERY American is like another? What if I told you that Americans are ACTUALLY a perplexing jumble of different people and cultures? Would you believe me? Probably not. I doubt you'd believe me, I'm just a stupid American, right? All I do is watch football (That's American football, not football.), drink artificial beer, go shooting guns on the weekend, drive my huge ass SUV, and pay my taxes so that I'm sure we have enough bombs to drop on Iraq; make sure and kill all of those innocents, you know?

OR, I hate watching football; I don't drink alcohol; I don't own a gun; I'm trying to buy a Honda Civic; and I pay taxes so that we can get a new stop light on the corner of Tully and Standiford. (Been needing one for years.)

To tell YOU the truth, I doubt you know jack about the average American. You can use one-sided internet facts to try and tell me about my own country, but I doubt it would be true. For instance, you all know about the worlds education systems. I believe Japan was rated for the best education system. Ofcourse, they kind of have an advantage; only their hard working students were given the tests. In America, even if you're dirt stupid, or just an average Joe, you were still tested. Therefor, our average is lowered. Just to clear up any issues with education. :)

2000 deaths is nothing compared to the deaths of innocents in the middle-east,

You're right. However, that is 2000 people, dead.

and what pisses me off is how the world stood still when those towers were hit. so? a few thousand people die HORRIBLE deaths, and no one even thinks about what america were doing in iraq AT THAT SAME TIME.

Tell me, what were we doing in Iraq at the same time? Buying Oil? Selling food? Please, tell me.

Wow, you know what? I'm thinking real hard and I just can't seem to get it. Perhaps you could explain to me, in detail?

and i am truly sorry if anyone is offended by me, and i can perfectly understand if i get banned or something, but an opinion is an opinion, and this is an opinion thread is it not?

I hope you don't get banned. I respect your opinion, even if I think it's totally ignorant. That's what this thread is for. Saying things you wouldn't normally say. I'm just trying to make sure you're fully informed about your points and opinions.

But one last question: If America bombed London, and killed a thousand people; then claimed responsibility and declared war on Great Briton, would you then justify a war on America?

K e r b e r o s said:
Sechs as in a name ... or Sechs as in, "Yes please." :naughty:
:: puts arm around kerberos waist:: Mine...!

I'm not going to encourage you to do so. ... and dont try to either. :D It looks cool -- but its not.

K e r b e r o s said:
Yay! :: puts arm around Ikerous waist :: Mine ... also! :E

Blast, how can I compete with the one-man orgy that is Haiku boy. His avatar alone is enough to induce orgasm.

I like lesbians. I can't stand gay guys :-P

Bad^Hat said:
Blast, how can I compete with the one-man orgy that is Haiku boy. His avatar alone is enough to induce orgasm.
I'm always open to a threesome ;-)
Foursome if we let the avatar join in
How about you kerberos?
Raziaar said:
I like lesbians. I can't stand gay guys :-P
Dude, lesbians are gross
Gay all the way!

Back