Things you usually don't tell anyone

- I have been laughing throughout the majority of this thread. Especially at the sad stuff.

- I can't help but laugh at some people when the get seriously, seriously hurt. I found a clip yesterday of this rock climber rescue on Ebaumsworld and they stuff up the rescue as they're pulling up the rock-climbers. The cable breaks and they plummet. I couldn't help but think of Homer Simpson falling down the cliff in that Simpsons episode.

- I'm suicidal for some reason

- Charlize Theron is too ****ing hot.

- Low self-esteem

- I want to kill my younger and older brother. Seriously. But that seems to be pretty average now-a-days anyway.

- Gay people like Kerberos freak me out. I'm not afraid of gays but i find guys having sex, ****ing disgusting and i hate it when people like Kerberos describe what its like and shit (I dont have anything against you Kerberos, it just freaks me out is all, you seem nice)

- The worst thing i've ever done is make a joke about a friend who committed suicide. Regretted immediately after and i'm afraid i'll go to hell for it.

- I'm hungry for cheese and bacon buns.

- Feel lonely because my dog is dying and she's the best thing in my life right now, which gets me depressed because she's just a dog, even though i care about her so much.

- Hate it when people cry. Even if someone dies i just ****ing hate seeing people crying, i just want to beat the shit outta them.

- People say i'm a really nice guy, but i know i'm a total asshole behind closed doors.

DarksideL55I said:
I also hate Danimal by his association with the GNAA.

I am in no way associated with the GNAA, I don't plan to nor would I want to. I just hear all the crap about them from my brother...

He should be moving out soon so the pain of shock images, the constant attempts of converting me to Linux and the occasional "Borrowing" of my files should end then :)

I have another thing to admit:

-When another friend of mine dies, Edcrab promised he will rub it in :|

EDIT: Raziaar, your avatar looks so much more cowish without the santa hat :D

- I can't help but laugh at some people when the get seriously, seriously hurt. I found a clip yesterday of this rock climber rescue on Ebaumsworld and they stuff up the rescue as they're pulling up the rock-climbers. The cable breaks and they plummet. I couldn't help but think of Homer Simpson falling down the cliff in that Simpsons episode.

That's exceptionally disturbing. Am I correct in my assumption you are the type of person who gets a kick out of the content featured on ogrish and rotten websites?

Mr.Reak said:
-I don’t care about people I don’t know dying or suffering. I pretend to be touched so I can fit into the society.

-I am closet racist, but always will argue with open racists that they are ****ing bigots and shot be shot. I judge people by their race, and always afraid that some random black guy will shoot me. I make fun of people of other race with my gf and my best friend.

-I really care what people think about me, even if I say I don’t. I buy lot’s of clothes, I like dressing with style, dressing good makes me feel more attractive, better.

ditto for all those ones

Mr.Reak said:
-My sexual life is a total disaster, I will ashamed when I can’t get my penis work right. Why do I need vaigra being only 20 years old? God damn it.

wow, not ditto.

-I watched my first pron in grade 3, a full hour of it. Though thats not really bad, but it was at the time.

-I like the look of some asian chicks and black ones.

-I sometimes talk about people behind their backs, but I hate it when other people do it to me.

-Im kinda cheap

-Im too shy to strait up ask girls out

-I post on HL2.net

I must say, this has been the greatest increase in warning levels i have ever seen lol.

I wonder if I shold post a pic....hahaha...that would be hilarious.

Congratulations, I havn't told anyone(sure as hell havn't shown) since about...6th grade. I'm in 12th now.

Give me a sec and let me work up the nerve...

My whole foot is kinda ****ed up. It's called clubed foot, er..can't think of a good explanation. Your foot basically curls up towards the inside, requires surgery to straighten out. How the hell webbed toes comes into it..I don't know.

http://sentinel.thats-wack.com/Screenshots/foot.JPG

Hmm..I need to trim my toe nails....

:naughty: I know crap. I think people want to get warning levels to send a message to the mods. No matter how many warnings they issue, it aint going to stop us! Revolution!

EDIT: Ikerous, saw the other closed thread, I guess we can finish our flirting in here... ;D

You know, they could just close down the forum... :|

Danimal said:
You know, they could just close down the forum... :|

:) Thanks for telling them our plans... ughh IDIOT!(Quote from Napoleon Dynamite)

Death.Trap said:
I wonder if I shold post a pic....hahaha...that would be hilarious.

Congratulations, I havn't told anyone(sure as hell havn't shown) since about...6th grade. I'm in 12th now.

Give me a sec and let me work up the nerve...

My whole foot is kinda ****ed up. It's called clubed foot, er..can't think of a good explanation. Your foot basically curls up towards the inside, requires surgery to straighten out. How the hell webbed toes comes into it..I don't know.

www.thats-wack.com/sentinel/Screenhots/DCP_0733.JPG

link dont work

ailevation said:
No matter how many warnings they issue, it aint going to stop us! Revolution!

Well, actually, 10 would stop you pretty good I think :)

Why do you guys have such a problem with authority? You make such a big deal about them, and it only escalates problems.

Only for 30 days

Muhahahahha....

Unless there was a permanent ban :|

Raziaar said:
Why do you guys have such a problem with authority? You make such a big deal about them, and it only escalates problems.

I don't have a problem (Even though you didn't aim that at me)

I think I deserved more warning points than 4... Infact I think I should of been banned for about 5-10 days for what I did. :sleep:

Raziaar said:

they'd get away with more if they didnt complain so damn much...

EDIT: if its for accumulated warnings, its 30days ban. 2nd time its permanent. Also, there are certain infractions that are a one-off perm ban.

bliink said:
they'd get away with more if they didnt complain so damn much...

EDIT: if its for accumulated warnings, its 30days ban. 2nd time its permanent. Also, there are certain infractions that are a one-off perm ban.

Probably why I've never gotten a warning. At least I think so anyways. Because I have never really drawn much attention to my detest of moderators(have no detesting feelings about them).

I know...

But Ranga got more warning points than me, he has 6 now because of that incident with like 4 threads :|

EDIT: I should stop making this thread off-topic...

Confess away! :angel:

Ikerous said:
I'm always open to a threesome ;-)
Foursome if we let the avatar join in

The avatar's coming? :O

Forget you guys! :naughty:

The Terminator said:
Oh God yes.

I take it you dont swim much?

Nah, not really. I go to the beach every now and then, but..since I can't drive..it doesn't happen to much.

It actually doens't bother me like it used too, if people say something like "gross!" or whatever, I'm just like...screw you, and then I move on. Lately I just havnt had the er..oppurtunity to let it slip.

Raziaar said:
That's exceptionally disturbing. Am I correct in my assumption you are the type of person who gets a kick out of the content featured on ogrish and rotten websites?
Actually no, but my friend does. This was a one-off kinda thing though. At least i hope it was

Heh, I have friends who've tried to kill their girlfriends -with- their girlfriends consent because they want to try to **** dead bodies...o_O
Freaky I know...

Haha these forums are full of ****ed up people too! Hooray for humanity.

All those guys who talked about the drinking thing, like I said...believe me or not. I care about this much wait there it went right there, did you see it? Alig, 'course it wouldn't be the Irish blood, dork, I just joke like that because I AM Irish. If it were the Irish blood all my family would have it, not just me. Like I said, cousin's birthday party, and he drank less than me and conked out.
Actually everyone behaves a little differently in my family when they're drunk...just me. I dunno why, but I experience no mental side affects, no slurred speech, blurry vision, etcetera etcetera. After I came back to the house after walking I sat down and read a book, so my mind was A-OK.

- That book was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love the Harry Potter series.

- I went to an anime convention that day (it was morning already, recall).

- I have been known to cosplay; I once went as Vincent from FF7 and Ryo from Shenmue, but nobody knew who I was with that one because I looked the part too well. It seemed too "normal." This year I'll be going to AX as Haku from Naruto.

- I still hate you, Danimal.
Not really. I actually like you. :)
- I laugh at Lil' Brudder.

- In the same vein, I'm going to hell because I laughed at a picture of a baby with no arms or legs. It was really f*cking sad...except it had the caption, "Hey guys, can you lend me a hand?" I'm laughing about it right now...poor baby. God have mercy on my soul.

- Some guys on here just rub me the wrong way. I don't like you. Yes, YOU. I may reveal who I don't like in another post in this thread later, so stay tuned for that!

- Every time there's a relationship-related thread in Off Topic, whether it's "Should I get with such-and-such girl," "I think this girl likes me," "My girlfriend and I broke up" or what have you, I have the overwhelming urge to say, "Kill her, then kill yourself." I never have though.
I will bide my time for the perfect thread in which to do so; mark my words.

All this 9/11 drama shit is pissing me off. Let's get back on topic morons, go fap to your patriotism or America-hate in Politics. This is a thread for things that you don't tell people and/or are going to hell for.

Gargantou, your friends scare the shit out of me. My advice to you is run.

Darkside55 said:
- I laugh at Lil' Brudder.

Don't worry, I can make it on my own ;)

Oh, which reminds me, I once had the most evilest thought when I was browsing the forums/IRC on very little sleep. It involved a forum member's children, Samurai Pizza Cats and that kid born without a face. It was nasty... but not that way. Seriously, stop looking at me like that. A moment after the thought entered my head and I had time to comprehend just what I was thinking, I recall shuddering violently. I have a habit of forming bad taste jokes in my head, but this one took the cake :(

Darkside55 said:
All those guys who talked about the drinking thing, like I said...believe me or not. I care about this much wait there it went right there, did you see it? Alig, 'course it wouldn't be the Irish blood, dork, I just joke like that because I AM Irish. If it were the Irish blood all my family would have it, not just me. Like I said, cousin's birthday party, and he drank less than me and conked out.
Actually everyone behaves a little differently in my family when they're drunk...just me. I dunno why, but I experience no mental side affects, no slurred speech, blurry vision, etcetera etcetera. After I came back to the house after walking I sat down and read a book, so my mind was A-OK.

That's mightily amusing. You were pissed as ****, and you didn't know it. Just not used to drinking.. sorry, but you were off your face :p

Think so? Hunh...well maybe. I still attest that I didn't feel drunk. That seems kind of odd. Even so, if I was drunk I didn't feel like it and I still don't like the taste. Those two bottles of vodka were green apple and vanilla, and good lord I can still taste the green apple whenever I even look at a bottle of alchohol.

It tastes worse than red bull. Which is disgusting.

But Ranga got more warning points than me, he has 6 now because of that incident with like 4 threads

- I made a comment on another forum that I had the first 6 (last) posts on the new post menu... that got me another warning for spam ... sniff

My other confession:

-I got owned by some "easy" bots on de_aztec. Seriously owned. (But i killed them all on "expert" ten minutes later! :sniper:)

Darkside55 said:
Think so? Hunh...well maybe. I still attest that I didn't feel drunk. That seems kind of odd. Even so, if I was drunk I didn't feel like it and I still don't like the taste. Those two bottles of vodka were green apple and vanilla, and good lord I can still taste the green apple whenever I even look at a bottle of alchohol.

It tastes worse than red bull. Which is disgusting.
Yeah, you don't feel drunk in yourself.. it's odd, but I know people it's happened too.. it's not too far away from alochol poisoning :p

Back