Tripe Lately 4 (excluding Firestarter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 2. Oh god, can't these things just get instalocked? Save us all some time.

Going to my aunt's for a superbowl party today.

Tomorrow's my b-day.

\o/

Don't sleep in jeans.

Bad, bad things happen.

I have extensive experience with lincoln logs, kinex, legos, and tinker toys.

I'm your man.

You're all hired. No one gets paid though, unless you consider food as payment.

It snowed todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Me happy!

I stole it from Geogaddi. :smoking:

I approve of this theft. What cracks me up is the way the cow has fewer frames than Baloo which gives him a strange sort of shuffle. It's almost like he's struggling.

I don't think it's good or wise for me to be trying to get with 2 hot girls who are indeed both way out of my league, but...

God damn they're hot.

One is a year younger, one is a year older.

Well, actually tomorrow one turns 17 (my age now) in April I turn 18, and in July the other girl turns 19.

Quite the delicate conundrum.

KOOOOOLA!

You knew I wanted dibs on making the next Strife.

About to go for a run, then I'll be chillin' and watchin' da superbowl.

Holy shit. What. :eek:

If a mod can change my post to be made by him? Can that work? :eek: In any case, Sheepo created this thread D:

AAAAAAANYWHO, it's about 39c here today. Will go for a ride, then hit the beach for a bit. Work on the tan that i've been missing out on this summer :(

Holy shit. What. :eek:

If a mod can change my post to be made by him? Can that work? :eek: In any case, Sheepo created this thread D:

Well I was going to make it the official return of Misc. That was really the only reason I wanted to make it.

Well, actually tomorrow one turns 17 (my age now) in April I turn 18, and in July the other girl turns 19.

Quite the delicate conundrum.

Threesome.

I finally finished Advent Rising, now if only someone would polish it/continue the series.

Okay well... I'm going to work a temp job tomorrow for a couple weeks, no days off. It's a mail room job.

I'll probably go postal. You might hear about it in the news.

"Cow man rages at postal job. Ends up being pretty ineffectual."

;)

**** this thread and **** all of you.

Mmm, pasta for dinner.

Goddammit. Goddammit. What do you do when the woman you love doesn't know if she wants you or another man? The only option I can see is to kill the other man and make a cloak from his skin.

Goddammit. Goddammit. What do you do when the woman you love doesn't know if she wants you or another man? The only option I can see is to kill the other man and make a cloak from his skin.

Have fun having a shitty life.

Also, I watched the first episode of Dexter, and I liked it a lot. I'm going to continue watching the rest of the first season.

What do you do when the woman you love doesn't know if she wants you or another man?
White whale, holy grail.

Or, tell her to choose and stop jerking you around so you can get on with your life.

I have been sick for the past week, and gained 10 pounds of fat, and lost 10 pounds of muscle

T_T

Well I was going to make it the official return of Misc. That was really the only reason I wanted to make it.

Do you know that Miscellaneous is cursed. It kills forums. That's why the mods renamed this thread.

Well no, who really wants that? Women don't do it right.

Well no, who really wants that? Women don't do it right.

I've heard the hefty ones do it perfectly because they treat it as a delicate twinky where they just want that cream filling instead of the actual breading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back