Tripe Lately 4 (excluding Firestarter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If karma is real, I should be dead/prison/president of the world.

Karma is bullshit.

Your opinion.

All this bad shit was happening: getting sick, getting rejected from colleges, bad grades, etc etc. Then I realized what I did wrong, apologized to her and now excellent stuff is happening. Got accepted to my college of choice, got a 7k scholarship, my graduation project outline was finally approved, got a 92 on a completely bullshitted english essay and now my bands finally going in the direction I want it to go in.

So I was gonna go the whole goatee route again for my beard but while shaving my brother slammed a door for whatever reason, caught me off guard, and I shaved off a huge patch of what would've been said goatee. I am now completely shaven again. God damnit.

Shave his whole head whilst he sleeps.

Eyebrows included, that'll teach him not to slam doors.

Told my woman about it and she said "GOOD ITS ABOUT TIME".

Time to dump her ass.

DO IT!

Damn women. Don't appreciate the good things of life. It's all shave here, don't piss there, don't fight with my friends you god damn lunatic!

amiright?

I'm suddenly paranoid about my linework and black and whites being incredibly messy. Jesus. God, I hate it now.

Time to fiddle with pressure settings.

I have to get a massive amount of money for my band.

I've got my new glasses. I'll post pics tomorrow. I've just to get used to the new lenses again! It wasn't long since I last got new glasses. My depth perception is all over the place again!

REEEEEEEEEEEECES?! FOR BREAKFAST?

FFUuuuuuuuccccCCCCCKkkkkkkkkkkkkk

candy for breakfast? but it doesn't even taste like apples.

DO IT!

Damn women. Don't appreciate the good things of life. It's all shave here, don't piss there, don't fight with my friends you god damn lunatic!

amiright?

It went like this

Me: Yeah so because you dont appreciate my beard I dont think were going to last.
Her: Shut the **** up.
Me: Well played.

I would've layed the smackdown but we've had several conversations like this and they all end with her just saying "SHUT UP SHUT UP" and im like "NO YOU SHUT THE **** UP" and then she threatens to take my hats or some bullshit.

Next time say this, "Bitch, shut the f*** up or I'm going to rape your ovaries with my fists!" Works.

Oh you don't mess with a mans hats. YOU DUNT MESS WITH THA HATS!!!!11 "# FYI **** YOU!1!1

Is what I whould have said. Then I whould have raped her ovaries with my fist. You don't warn her beforehand. It's not a punishment. Here we call that make up sex.

Anyone ever get the feeling a big change is coming, and it makes you uneasy?

Getting that now.. Maybe it's because I'm almost done highschool, but I don't know..

Im pretty excited for college but at the same time im a bit worried about it.

WELP, IT'S LIFE.

Although to be fair im going to college to do pretty much exactly what I want to do otherwise I wouldn't be as excited.

Getting that now.. Maybe it's because I'm almost done highschool, but I don't know..

Yep. Shit happens to me a lot. Ain't shit you can do about it. It's pretty shitty.

I have had enough of your shitty shit happening. Go shit in someone else's Cheerios.

Fine, but dont come crying when you realize that you are nothing without this shit.

Dude, I've had that feeling for a while now. I just found my old wallet (there was actually a lot of money in it, score) and I think it's an indicator. It's starting to get to me.

You obviously don't know how steak works.

See if you cook it enough you will cook it so hard that it becomes raw again, and the whole process just starts over.

Show some balls.

Here's a picture of my balls.

pingpongballstg7.jpg

Holy ****, James having fake tits is one thing, why did they go out of their way to make them look so real?:LOL:

STEAM IS BEING A FILTHY WHORE AND JERKING ME AROUND WITH CHAT WITH PEOPLE ACROSS THE GLOBE GAY SHIT**** **** YOU

/ragequit

I'm in a pretty good mood.

watched the lady shave her vajayjay, and she lent me some money to buy cigarettes. And then I got ice cream. I mean I don't even care that I couldn't **** her or that she wants to just be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back