Tripe Lately 4 (excluding Firestarter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl I was going after is going on a date with one of my friends tonight, it's only the first date, but still..

Feels like shit.

I completely ****ed up. We were (me, my friend, and the girl (plus a lot of other people) supposed to party tonight and tomorrow, and I said I didn't have enough money to buy the booze (which I learned I do, but I didn't feel like going out), so I cancelled, and said we'd do it next week, thinking I'll just work on her then... Then they go out tonight.

**** my life.

Dude... That sucks... Don't worry. Soon enough she'll reveal what a heartless bitch she is and rip his heart out.

As far as I'm concerned, most women are Succubi.

Go Blue.

Blue%20Man%20Group.jpg

Aw shit, I've got that song going round my head now! Godammit!!! :frown:

I pretty much have to buy everything that my band needs since I'm the only one with money.

I shaved my neck and now its all red and painful because i forgot to clean my razor last time. also tomorrow i'm going to try to get some numbers. its valentines week and girls go nuts for nuts

I watched a friend of mine fall down, hit her head, and go into convulsions today as she had a seizure. ****.

Dude... That sucks... Don't worry. Soon enough she'll reveal what a heartless bitch she is and rip his heart out.

As far as I'm concerned, most women are Succubi.

Man, I decided I'd never get her because she's taking only 1 more semester anyways then going to college (she just needed 1 class, he still needs to finish this final ear and he's coming back for like 2 classes like me), so I decided to keep trying (even though I like her alot), so I starting hitting on this other really cute chick who goes to my school. I thought she was a year younger then me, which is fine to me, only a year. So I learn she's actually in grade 10 (I'm in grade 12)...

What the ****.

I'd honestly go out with her too. I don't care. But I doubt it'll happen..

WHAT THE ****.

For the record, everyone thought she was in grade 11. Not just me.

Seriously I swear I'm cursed with girls or something, I may as well turn gay, ****.

What's wrong with her being in tenth grade? The girl I like is and I'm a senior.

Like I said - I have no problems with it, but I dunno, I'm going to keep flirting every now and then see where it goes, but I'm not getting my hopes up tbh.

Also - she really looks like Grade 12, no kidding. A friend of mine is in grade 11 thought she was grade 12..

Sort of works out anyways, I look like I should be in grade 8, lol. I've been asked many times about my age, everyone always thinks I'm super young.

pfff, why do you think he needs a walker.

Hope your friend gets better Calhoun, these assholes obviously just skimmed over you.

Just received news that my year five/six teacher died.

: |

Do you care or not?

Personally I can't even remember my 5th grade teaches face, let alone his/her name (or gender for that matter)

It was worth it.

BTW Ennui - Who was your 5th grade teach?

Do you care or not?

Personally I can't even remember my 5th grade teaches face, let alone his/her name (or gender for that matter)

Teacher that changed my life, really.

Whole class is probably attending her Service.

For the record, I actually was a asking a serious question there, I wasn't trying to be a dick.

The girl I was going after is going on a date with one of my friends tonight, it's only the first date, but still..

Feels like shit.

I completely ****ed up. We were (me, my friend, and the girl (plus a lot of other people) supposed to party tonight and tomorrow, and I said I didn't have enough money to buy the booze (which I learned I do, but I didn't feel like going out), so I cancelled, and said we'd do it next week, thinking I'll just work on her then... Then they go out tonight.

**** my life.

Yea so I just talked to him, he said "date went good, turns out she likes me, but don't tell anyone". I responded with a thumbs up, but of course I don't mean it.

Son.

Of.

A.

BITCH!

Stick it up his bum.

I realized why my personality is so bizarrely different depending on the situation.

1) If I'mfamiliar with those around me: I'm loud and joking and having a good time. I'm nearly obnoxious, but mostly just fun.

2) If I'm not familiar with those around me: I'm quiet and careful, trying to not embarass myself, but coming off as a social retard.

I know this is typically thr case, but I feel it's far more extreme for me.

Don't mean to be a **** Dog, but if you were ever gonna jump on the chance for her you should have done it already. Can't really get anywhere by bitchin about it.

Also, headin out for a ride. Then to the beach. Should arrive at a good time for the sunday sess.

Got a new phone today. How does one go about making a recorded sound a ringtone? Or alternately, how else could I get ringtones for free?

And also, does anyone know where I could the TF2 domination music to use as a ringtone?

Stick it up his bum.

I realized why my personality is so bizarrely different depending on the situation.

1) If I'mfamiliar with those around me: I'm loud and joking and having a good time. I'm nearly obnoxious, but mostly just fun.

2) If I'm not familiar with those around me: I'm quiet and careful, trying to not embarass myself, but coming off as a social retard.

I know this is typically thr case, but I feel it's far more extreme for me.

Hi me.

Got a new phone today. How does one go about making a recorded sound a ringtone? Or alternately, how else could I get ringtones for free?

And also, does anyone know where I could the TF2 domination music to use as a ringtone?

Ya should be able to do it mate. Record the sound and then see if there's a menu option available for you to put it as a ringtone?

Also, could always search for the MP3 or .WAV file on your PC then transfer it across?

Don't mean to be a **** Dog, but if you were ever gonna jump on the chance for her you should have done it already. Can't really get anywhere by bitchin about it..

That's the thing, my laziness of not getting booze to party on Friday led to it. **** me. I'm ****ing dumb.

I have yet to criticize anyone's imagelinking.

But seriously, it's pretty crippling to be almost completely unable to get to know other people. I really need to practice being more outgoing with strangers.

Edit: That sounds kind of bad, but I'm too annoyed by these revelations to care.

Send a text to your email address, then attach the sound file to an email and reply to the text via email. Save the sound file, then you're good.

Was on me ride home from the pub when i noticed a car in the opposite lane was swerving a bit so i backed it off and held me position about a sec off his blind spot. The through the tinting of the Audi's windows i could see the driver headbangin away like a mother****er so i backed it off a little more. Few seconds after that we pulled up at the lights, was a few cars behind him at this stage and could here the tweeters and bass goin off. So i pulled out of my lane and just off the painted lines and pulled up along side him to hear Haddaway's What Is Love? blaring away, and of course the driver and his mate playin along like a couple of droobolts trying to imitate Jim Carrey. The passenger looks up and i start slowly revvin the bike in time to the beat.

Was an epic moment.

I assume you then killed both the man and his passenger, and then ate their livers.

Send a text to your email address, then attach the sound file to an email and reply to the text via email. Save the sound file, then you're good.

Yeah, me and my bro figured it out yesterday. I'm going to get No Phone and the TF2 dominationjingle on my phone today.

I've had horrible back and chest pains for a long time and now they seem to be taking their toll on me. **** my body raw.

Stop dying Willie, it doesn't suit your complexion.

Heading to a funeral in an hour. I hope this bright red shirt is cheerful enough.

I wish I could die.

OH HOW SUITABLE OF YOU TO MENTION A FUNERAL IS IT MINE YOU PIECE OF DOG SHIT HAHA I'M NOT LAUGHING MOTHER ****ER.

I have been cockblocked in every conceivable fashion in the past two weekends. This is ridiculous. Last night I had 5 or 6 different leads on cute single girls at a party I went to within 15 minutes of getting there and the police busted it not 10 minutes after that.

Obviously the police are concentrating soley on cockblocking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back