Tripe Lately 4 (excluding Firestarter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably actually the cops were keeping tabs on him and they rather fancied those five or so girls and busted the party in order to ask them out.

That's cockblocking by any definition!

Stick it up his bum.

I realized why my personality is so bizarrely different depending on the situation.

1) If I'mfamiliar with those around me: I'm loud and joking and having a good time. I'm nearly obnoxious, but mostly just fun.

2) If I'm not familiar with those around me: I'm quiet and careful, trying to not embarass myself, but coming off as a social retard.

I know this is typically thr case, but I feel it's far more extreme for me.

I'm the exact same way. The best I can seem to do is pretend I'm pretty good friends with the people.

It also happens when I haven't talked to one of my friends in a really long time, I'm shy. Then get nervous like I'll offend them or something, just for being shy, then start shaking cause I'm embarrassed that I'm so nervous, and then it all just falls apart.

So, gotta break that.

I have to bullshit a five minute presentation and present it on Tuesday and on Friday on a topic I know nothing about in order to graduate.

I can do this. In a few days I'll find out if my years of constant bullshitting have paid off.

What's it on?

I'm a pretty damn good bullshitter too. I usually just write down my opinion rather then the facts and I always get top marks.

I am awesome.

Tax Accounting. At least the teachers I present to are pretty cool and I think God that I don't have to present to the Accounting teacher.

Oh man, that should be easy to bullshit through, just remember one thing you learned on, and talk about that for 5 minutes.

I like to think im pretty athletic and whenever im out with friends I'll do some death defying leaps or something that could probably hurt me really bad.

Tonight the woman said "HEY RUN UP THAT WALL" to which I replied "oh no problem".

I miscalculated my speed and my distance from the wall.

I ran into the wall.

My knee hurts guys :(

I just played soccer with my old classmates. I scored double, but there were only 9 people so wonder.

This job I have at Subway is the most demoralising, emotionally, physically and mentally draining thing I have ever done in my life. My contempt for it sears hotter than the flames of hell and I spend hours at night screaming as my hatred for it consumes me. I take solace in the fact that no matter what job I do in the future, it could never be worse than this.

You create black hole of misery for me.

I'm totally skipping school tomorrow so that I don't have to present but I told this girl I like she should skip too and hang out with me. When I got home from school I told my friend about this plan and he told me to wait on asking her since she is with her unofficial boyfriend right now.

Normally I would have been pissed, but everything's going so great lately I don't give a shit. Seriously, I got a 90% on those essays I had to write last week and I had no idea what the f*** I was talking about.

I just discovered a Panic at the Disco song that I like. Does this automatically make me gay/retarded?

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU I JUST WANTED TO SAY PANIC! AT THE DISCO IS REALLY COOL AND YOU DICKS FORGOT THE EXCLAIMATION POINT FAGETS.

Okay, yeah, I'll be leaving now. I know I said I'd stay out, but I'm like Kramer.

You hate me, but you love hating me.

I hate Panic at the ****ing fury btw

Meh. I like the song, I was surprised to learn it was by them.

I hate Kramer.

I hate him with a firey passion.

Also I hate how the word fury overlapped the word disco when I added it in. BUT I'M NOT CHANGING IT BACK.

WHY DOES THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN FOR NO REASON

Hating Kramer is like hating... no analogy can express how ****ed up you are.

banned.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back