Tripe Lately 4 (excluding Firestarter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's confusing... but I'm not questioning it.

Yeah whats going here this doesn't compute.

Edit: Oh ok. You should punch her. Thats what I did with my lady. Well sorta.

Or you could just fist her with your fist. Fist fist fist fist.

I have slept maybe 6 hour this week. My body is not functioning properly.

Stood up for a girl at school today, got suspended for a week and got into an argument with my mom. I just love how life works out so nicely. :/

If any of you guys want to help my band win some pins/buttons, you can make an account and vote here for 'Choice grade'. Making an account is easy, you can pretty much skip everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Tripe: I'm drinking tea for the first time in months. I should probably do this more often.

Stood up for a girl at school today, got suspended for a week and got into an argument with my mom. I just love how life works out so nicely. :/

Hope you learned something.
Never stand up for anyone or anything. Keep your mouth shut and your hands in your pocket.

Did you punch anyone?

Hope you learned something.
Never stand up for anyone or anything. Keep your mouth shut and your hands in your pocket.

Did you punch anyone?
No, but I got to act like Willie in public. To be honest I'd do it again if I could just so I could laugh at my teacher's reaction again, the nosy ****ing bitch..

As a guy went into the left lane and appeared to be turning into a driveway on the left side, I tried to pass on the right, but he ended up turning into a driveway on the right. Thus turning into the rear part of my left side, therefore making me fishtail into a ditch.

Great day.

Have to write two essays tonight. One on whether or not there is racism in Heart of Darkness and one on the uses of light and dark in Heart of Darkness.

Look for the song called Heart of Darkness by The Headstones.

Pretty sweet song.

Sorry for wasting more time.

As a guy went into the left lane and appeared to be turning into a driveway on the left side, I tried to pass on the right, but he ended up turning into a driveway on the right. Thus turning into the rear part of my left side, therefore making me fishtail into a ditch.

Great day.
Beat his cracker ass.

Look for the song called Heart of Darkness by The Headstones.

Pretty sweet song.

Sorry for wasting more time.

My phone wastes the most time, I'm about halfway done one of them.

Isn't it if you get hit in the side you are automatically responsible? Maybe its the other way around.

I finished one essay.

In a pretty shit mood right now. Looking forward to not doing shit this weekend.

I just bought a girl a teddy bear. It's rather large.

photo02yi3.jpg

I hope she likes it!

It doesn't look that large.

Maybe post some tits next to it for comparison.

I just watched the movie Taken with my best friend and it was awesome, had family over earlier and finally connected with my little nephew...i showed him banjo kazooie and he loved it (hes 2 and could not stop laughing). as of now i'm getting caught up on the internets and later i'll read some more Watchmen tonight. my mood is good right now, it was a fun day, oh and i also cleaned my room a bit

Isn't it if you get hit in the side you are automatically responsible? Maybe its the other way around.

I finished one essay.

Not when the ****er breaks the right of way. He broke the road divider and showed no turn signal that he was going right.

>:[

It doesn't look that large.

Maybe post some tits next to it for comparison.
It is about from the top of the head to the bottom of your stomach. I'm 5'7 with an average body, e.g. i don't have a short torso or short legs. Anyway, it's pretty large, it's just slouched right there. I think it's a little over 3 feet tall.

Maybe you should get me a f***ing teddy bear.

I will next time I'm near Gettysburg. :D

Everything on the right side of my body feels broken. It seriously hurts to move. I don't know why. Shit's broke.

Willie said:
My style is impetuous!
But is your defense impregnable?

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable.

I am but a crane in the marsh.

Also I'm just ferocious.

My face is horrific.

Shouldn't have had that haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back