What do avatars make you feel???

I really don't know why I chose my avatar, I just found it, edited it, and claimed it.

It makes me feel like a dumb girl from animu (kekeke, zerg rush ^^, ah shit, it’s Korean, no difference though) ?!

I think you can tell a fair bit from someone's avatar, as long as they've chosen it with some degree of care. Eg: me, I've got a picture of Slash for my avatar -> I like Slash...a lot. Munro, CrazyHarij - as has already been stated - both have avatars that indicate they have a fairly good sense of humour. I like to see people change their avatars, because it's good to see a different side of someone.

CrazyHarij said:
nw909.. minimalistic and "cool", the postcount sort of makes me think of a person with a monkey that types stuff for him constantly.

Don't make fun of Bobo, like seriously man, monkeys are people too.

I decided on this avatar after a lot of thinking. I always tend to pick something weird, although I'm really not a weird person.....I'm totally normal...honest...

I have Lain as my avatar for obvious reasons. (Dont read this if you havent seen the series, or doesnt plan to see it):

Shes god!

Serial Experiments Lain is the best series ever made :)

Also, shes cool.

I normally recognize people by their avatars, so dont change too much! People with anime avatars are my friends.

I.need.too.stop.wrighting.so.weird.its.07:50.in.the.morning.stupid.clock.

Murray said:
Yay! I have a friend! :E

You wouldnt be mt friend if you hadnt had this in your sign:

"The answer is 42"

Also, your sign is too long, max 4 lines... so youre not my friend.

For some reason Morray, your avatar reminds me of Kenshing getting handjob by that annoying/screaming girl, with a wooden sword.

Lain is an emo.

Speaking of avatars, will someone go in-depth of how to actually make a smaller avatar that will actually work on these forums. I have this logo i want and i made the stretch/skew 5 by 5 and it still is to big! Saved as JPEG, BMP...ive even changed the attributes smaller and it just erases my picture, someone please help me out.

try "save for web" in photoshop, it brings up the best avalible oprions for saving small files

Majestic XII said:

"The answer is 42"

Well, techically it's not my fault it's too long. I wrote four lines when I made the signature, so... ;)

EDIT: Furthermore you said you wouldn't be my friend if I did not have that part in my sig, that means I would be your friend if I did have it, right? :p

Mr.Reak said:
For some reason Morray, your avatar reminds me of Kenshing getting handjob by that annoying/screaming girl, with a wooden sword.

Lain is an emo.
First of all: Spell my nick right for once in your lifetime!
Second: Yep. That is correct. :D

i generally don't notice people's avatars.. most of you tend to change them fairly often, whereas i just cycle through a few very infrequently. i don't think about my avatars much either.. usually just some random pic i found on the internet. this calvin and hobbes one is one i made when one of my pet cats died.. but other than that it has no special relationship to my personaloity or anything.

i like my avatar. dont know what it says about me though. i just found it somewhere or other, and liked it so i 'borrowed' it for myself. :D

what does mine make pple think? :E

BadHat: i like ur old one better :p

Sh33p's reminds me of this line: in Soviet Russia, pie eats YOU! :E

Yeah... Wellll... Mine's part of the Deal, see?

Anyway, Suicide's av always makes me think of an exploding suppository.

Anime avatars == Cool.

Shuzer's lego av is half creepy, half cute. I guess that makes it "Crupy", or something.

Maybe more opinions later on when I actually pay attention to the current avatars.

Majestic XII said:

"The answer is 42"

can I be your freaind?? i have the answer to everything in my name :D plus i have a sig lasting 4 lines :D and im a nice guy :D

wow, i posted this this morning at 1 am, and i come back after i have slept and it is 5 pages lmao!!!! This is the biggest thread ive ever made minus the DE:IW one!!!

and just to say, crazyharij's reminds me of a mature person who still has a sense of humour; Badger's reminds me of... america... :rolling: (but normally his av's remind me of someone with a unique and bright personality... ans squirrels...); Bad^hat's reminds me of... err... blobs, but normally horses and a jokey personality ( :cat: ); burnzie's reminds me of "STAY AWAY FROM MY WOMAN MUTHA****ER", Crush's OLD sig (the black guy) made me think he was actually a really mature, hard person with a strong personality, but his new one kinda looks less mature and more fun!!! Aboms just makes me think "you dont want to mess with this guy, or hell BAN you to hell"; majestic XII's reminds me of a calm, relaxed person. and i cant think of any other avatars that stand out ATM.

why dont we talk about the relasionships name's have on avatars now... like for instance, burnzies avatar makes me think he is really short tempered and hard, but his name kindof makes me think of a fluffy, cute pokemon thing :)

btw, in response to what i just said, LMAO

Last night...
I was bored because the board I'm using now is down, so I thought I would drop by...

^----- A simpel Nirvana-smile, makes me feal, well good i think?

Frank said:
Mine makes me think of myself...

err... are you really green with red eyes and a phycotic laugh??? ;)

I chose my avatar because .... erm... it's like... Gordon Freeman. Cartoonized.

OK, I stole it from planethalflifes animations. I just liked it....

Suicide42 said:
err... are you really green with red eyes and a phycotic laugh??? ;)

Who knows...? Wanna have a look...

The name Frank makes me think of either a geeky businessman or a mental hospital regular.. The current avatar portrays the latter more than ever. :)

Tredoslop: Peanut Butter Jelly Time. :p

CrazyHarij makes me think of someone who is a mature adult but who still seems to have a sense of humour that is entertaining for younger people. (That is a good thing IMO).

Hmm, I seem to have a strange warm feeling in my heart.

Mullinator.. The avatar portrays you as someone with perhaps a son or a special relation to a very small child in your vicinity, which only could be a good and mature thing. The name is sort of a mix of a rough no-mercy guy ála John Mullins and a Terminator spin-off. In general, a very sofisticated person whose texts and opinions always are interesting to read! :)

ComradeBadger. The man, the mystery. Someone inbetween Abom and Farrow but with a very unique and nice touch, it's pure joy whenever you show up on IRC or on the forums.

crushenator 500, one of the best names, I love the stupification of the terminator thing, hehe :D The current avvie isn't the best you've had but I guess it shows your interest in Iron Maiden. :)

Brian Damage, you're awesome. The name has a perfect touch of humor and your avatar always reminds me of your grand tales of Friggy. Your sofisticated sense of humor is always present, thus making you one of the most outstanding persons on the forum!

I believe my avatar speaks for it's self :)

Before this one i have the shaved cat which looked angry and then before that i had Zap Brannigan:)

CrazyHarij said:
crushenator 500, one of the best names, I love the stupification of the terminator thing, hehe :D The current avvie isn't the best you've had but I guess it shows your interest in Iron Maiden. :)
i like their music, but ive not been to a concert and dont follow them or anything. i just thought it was a cool avatar :).

and by the way, thanks for the best name thing. although i kinda [subconsiously] stole it from futurama. hehe. :rolleyes:

EDIT: farrow, i still think zap was better ;). and you fergot to mention that one you had between the cat and mr.brannigan. :p

CrazyHarij said:
The name Frank makes me think of either a geeky businessman or a mental hospital regular..

...or a giant bunny

I like Anime what else can I say.

An avatars only real use is to quickly identify someone.

Back