What do avatars make you feel???

Hot Soup has a quite diabolic avatar.....
And glad to see some ppl recognize good ol' Oskar. He was a nice guy.

qckbeam, I have no idea what is yours, but I'm thinking an animated movie...possibly Jap?

OCybrManO's seems to be some sort of chemical table...

OCybrManO, your avatar is of a chemical compound or something. is it caffeine by any chance?

Bio, i've seen your avatar on a poster before i think, but can't remember where.

I think Bio's is one of those war poster, WW1 or WW2.

"We need you!"

lmao! i successfully raised my old thread from the dead!!!

now lets all shut up before it gets locked...

lol but seriously, hot soups avatar makes me scared ;(

plus, i recon i could take on an adminstrator, if i had enough training up... id need to be at least level 2,000 though, and it would probally end with me allmost dead and him wounded, then he runs off... later in the game, i meet him again and WH00P his ass, and although i COULD of killed him he ends up running away again.
Then he becomes the second to last boss, and (que heroic music) its a fight to the death, and i end up killing him forever.

then... the final boss....
MUNRO!!!!
but eventually my suicidal ant-lion is victorious, and gets all the lady ant lion girlfreinds he could want.

but what s this... SUICIDAL ANT LION IS EVOLVING!! but then i press B to stop him becoming a suicidal ant lion guard. HA!

man, i play WAY too much final fantasy / pokemon....

can't one of the mods kill suicide42? i'll buy the bullets..

anyway, for some reason, qckbeam's avatar reminds me of the theif games.. no idea why though.. :rolling:

suicide42 is allucinating!

no, really he's acting kinda weird

Lil' Timmy said:

anyway, for some reason, qckbeam's avatar reminds me of the theif games.. no idea why though.. :rolling:

thats because theif 3 is full of those strange runes which look kindof simmilar...

and the reason i have gone a bit wird is because

I AM complETELY AND uttERLY mAD

Lil' Timmy said:

glyphs and such..

qckbeam said:
I only use avatars to id people quickly. It's like a persons face on the forums. As for my own avatar, I'm not sure how many people could tell me what it is and exactly where it comes from :)

As was said above, a glyph from Thief: Deadly Shadows? Specifically looks like one of the glyphs above a hidden keeper doorway.

holy christ this thread is still around? i'm gone for two weeks, away from society and cities and internet and crap and this is what i come back to? ah well. ...my avatar currently makes me feel... i dunno ... i'm currently severely depressed so i don't really care heh... maybe it makes me feel nauseous ...

I've been thinking about getting an avatar, but when I find one, it has too many pixels. Oh well. All people need to do is look at my username and get the jist of who I represent.

And Neutrino's avatar kinda creeps me out.

A True Canadian said:
I've been thinking about getting an avatar, but when I find one, it has too many pixels. Oh well. All people need to do is look at my username and get the jist of who I represent.

And Neutrino's avatar kinda creeps me out.
yo, if you find a pic that you like for an avatar, you can just shrink it down to 50x50 or ... whatever other constraint there was... or i'd do it for you... or any number of people on here i'm sure..

Yes, caffeine... mankind's greatest achievement. Well, maybe after the computer.

Neutrino said:

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed that. Who would have thought that Germans have such a great sense of humor. Your avatar is no longer creepy. I look at it and smile. :LOL:

Jackal: is there some sort of program used to shrink images? It's not really my specialty but I am curious. I'd let you do all the work, but I am still moderatley searching for an interesting avatar.

You can do it with Paint... but programs like Photoshop are better at it.

OCybrManO said:
Yes, caffeine... mankind's greatest achievement. Well, maybe after the computer.

holy crap!!!!!11 what a guess!

pendragon's avatar is cool. taken from the matrix of course. immediately recognisable and individual, gives the impression of a firey personality? anyway, i think it shows an appreciation for the subtle details. or something. bit early for me to tax my brain :/

Pendragon said:
(On a side note, analyze me ;))

It's Smith, when he's about to get his head blows off in the Real World as Bane, but Neo can see him as he's blind......but he's the One so he sees Source power.

Although I think he was talking wabout his weird, temporary one that he had yestereday....

simmo said:
]Mine makes my head hurt

Tis Ronald Reagan banging his head, my all-time fav avatar. (now he has R.I.P., nice touch)

mine makes me think of ant lions.. and big ones at that! with kewl suicidal moves and karate chops!! HEEEYYYA!

Go, suicidal ant lion!

seriosly, who was the first person to put a woed infront of their post name? was it fictious will? i applaud them whoever it was, as its so damn kewl!!! i think the forum should allow you to put up to 10 words infront of it or something!! :D

Sprafa said:
Who analyzed Dedalus' avatar?
not sure, but every last avatar makes me feel the bile rising to my mouth...

or something like that.. :|

Dedalus said:
no-one loves me ;(
aww poor dedalus...

your avatar is cool though, it's a mask right? i think what i like most about it is how the color scheme matches with the overall color scheme of the website...

Dedalus said:
go play Thief III already!

I AM ABOUT TO!!! the disc is in the drive :D

*edit* ok its installing now...

Suicide42 said:
I AM ABOUT TO!!! the disc is in the drive :D

*edit* ok its installing now...
yo man, please tell me if this is a cool game... i'm pretty curious about it and dunno if i wanna buy it...

note: i enjoy demos of bad games too... so... yeah, don't say 'try the demo' heh...

edit: sorry for the off topic

Jackal hit said:
aww poor dedalus...

your avatar is cool though, it's a mask right? i think what i like most about it is how the color scheme matches with the overall color scheme of the website...

heh, yeah it's a samurai war mask worn through the shogunate period in feudal japan. i got the original image from the Shogun: Total War manual. didn't realise it matched the website's colour scheme..oh well..

Wheres the guy with the flashing Seizure avatar ?, it rocks :p

Dedalus' avatar makes me think of the movie Ran. Cause it has samurai :)

simmo makes me think of brain damage, cause that appears to be what killed him >_<

Pendragon makes me think of the leet squad in CS, mainly because of the glasses and since I never got round to seeing Revolutions.

Suicidal's new avatar is spiffy!! :D I'm gonna do that title thing... except I already agreed to wear my new avatar upsidedown so it's gonna look weird :x

Edit - LOLOL SIMMO >_<

Back