What do avatars make you feel???

i tend to identify people's post with their avatars first. it's like a 'face'. everytime someone changes their avatar it takes a while to get used to it again. and everytime someone new joins, it's a new 'face' to become accustomed to.

i've never really tried to classify anyone's personality or maturity by their avatar, but reading everyone's responses maybe it is possible.

welcome back Frank :)

crushenator 500 said:
wasnt that harvey :|

What are you talking about, boy?
I meant Frank from Donnie Darko (the giant bunny rabbit)

EDIT: Thanks, Dedalus...

CrazyHarij said:
Brian Damage, you're awesome. The name has a perfect touch of humor and your avatar always reminds me of your grand tales of Friggy. Your sofisticated sense of humor is always present, thus making you one of the most outstanding persons on the forum!

Now there's a glowing reference if ever I got one. May I put it on my CV :E?

Seriously, though, thanks dude. Love your avatar... Who IS Hordon Freeman...?

(Cue spooky, mysterious music...)

Heh crush...I used the Levi "thing" cant remember what they called it, but i didnt like it much. It feels weird using an animated avatar.

Pressure said:
My Avatar makes me feel... GREAT!

Oh for crying out loud, that was one of the reasons why I left this board in the first place...

I think you're going to just have to live with that...that joke will probably last for a few centuries.

Frank said:
Oh for crying out loud, that was one of the reasons why I left this board in the first place...

Whats wrong with feelin great?

Well that is true, ave gives me the picture of the never seen character.

What do you all think of my ave ?

my avatar... hm fits the more serious yet tongue in cheek side of me. in person i'm completely insane and weird(every person i've ever met classifies me as weird/odd/extremely eccentric). i think the forums are my place to try and act dignified/normal. heh doesn't work entirely well i suppose.

my avatar also makes me think of seizures. you guys should see my full screen flash version... it gives me a headache... and it supposedly gives letters a seizure. and i think cybersh33p gets them too. and fizzlephox maybe. and GV had a similar experience or something hehe

when i see people's avatars, i can usually tell what they're like if the avatar is of a serious nature, eg. GV's avatar showed that he liked anime and was also very patriotic. farrowlesparrow's personality, to me, has always seemed very happy go lucky and fun/funny... and it is reflected in his avatars i think.

btw, dr freeman, yours makes me think of mortal kombat. :D

Kyo and me have the same chick in out avatars :)

Farrowlesparrow: I thought Zap were better too... i kinda picture you like him :)

Jackal hit said:
my avatar... hm fits the more serious yet tongue in cheek side of me. in person i'm completely insane and weird(every person i've ever met classifies me as weird/odd/extremely eccentric). i think the forums are my place to try and act dignified/normal. heh doesn't work entirely well i suppose.

my avatar also makes me think of seizures. you guys should see my full screen flash version... it gives me a headache... and it supposedly gives letters a seizure. and i think cybersh33p gets them too. and fizzlephox maybe. and GV had a similar experience or something hehe

lol.. "Jackal Hit: It's.. epileptic"

my avatar is the flag of my country
I hav cuz I am sure the only one from Venezuela in Venezuela
cuz there are someone of Venezuela in this forums but live in USA

what you think about me?

okay crazy i had to put that in my profile in user cp now :D hehe...

<RJMC> you seem to be one of the more genuinely nice people on these forums, and your flag avatar is VERY easily recognizable :D

I used to have another name and ave, but recently changed both.

Actually Munro was so kind to do this.

My former name was DeusEx2. So let's say I was bored with the name mkay?

I had the American History X avatar with Edward Norton, the swastika on his chest replaced with Lambda sign.

I got different reactions: varying from gay lover to nazi, but most of you were cool with it.

But, like burnzie I'm a big fan of Pulp Fiction, especially the metric system dialogue, hence the name and avatar.

I think Shuzer's avatar is a classic. Very nicely done. Other than the "nice avatar" thought I don't pay that much attention to it. It's the name and the way someone writes that sets him apart from the rest.

I made another avatar that is funny
is this

I think you're a great person, <RJMC> .. It's so cool to see a person from another country than America and UK etc with such an interest for Half-Life 2, I can also see you work very hard on making fun stuff in Paint, and it rocks! :)

I think you should get a more complex program, the trial version or something of it, you should be able to wonders with that :D

I like the avatar that say "HAIL CRAZY HARIJ"(not offending you is just that is very funny)
everytime I see it I laugh

Yeah, I think Ghost Freeman is the one who's using it.. I think he put that on to shut me up when I was upset about another guy having HAIL SATAN in his avatar. :D

I hope he never switches avatar!

if i send one can someone make it for me so it will fit?

here you go

edit: damn you harij!!! i shall now eat your hair!!! raaaaargghhhh!!!

Farrowlesparrow said:
When did you leave?
A while ago... he made a thread about it and everything. Everybody knew he would come back, and he did.

Gorgon said:
Well that is true, ave gives me the picture of the never seen character.

What do you all think of my ave ?
I liked your old avatar better, though I cant remember what it was, or even if it was you...

"I am sure the only one from Venezuela in Venezuela"
That cracks me up.

Makes me laugh. At first I didnt realize you were talking about the forums.

well, ide like to change the subject slightly for a while. i just changed my sig. i think it's hysterical. what do you guys think of it [and other sigs] :D

I turn off avartars because i find them exceedingly annoying... :p but noo noo rocks :D

spookymooky said:
I liked your old avatar better, though I cant remember what it was, or even if it was you...

"I am sure the only one from Venezuela in Venezuela"
That cracks me up.
I think G0rgon has always had that avatar...

And I think you have had some of the best avatars, Letters.
MMmmmm...Britney...

HAR HAR DOOM.....ED u are all.

Letters are you a Britney fan or is your avatar just i sign for ironie?

Jackal hit said:
here you go

edit: damn you harij!!! i shall now eat your hair!!! raaaaargghhhh!!!

Thanks a bunch.

Majestic XII said:
Farrowlesparrow: I thought Zap were better too... i kinda picture you like him :)

heh, il probably bring it back soon enough. How exactly do you picture him like me?

On a side note, i still think of you as a girl :p....damn you

My avantar gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside :O

/me runs around and smashs random objects

Back