what guns do you want to see in EP.3

Oh man. I'd like to see the ALIEN ORGANIC CHAINSAW that was featured in Rasing the Bar. The idea of attaching a huge wormlike alien to your arm that swallows enemies whole is sex.

Also, is the guy Chuck Jones who did most of the concept art for the Xen fauna in HL1 the very same cartoonist named Chuck Jones?

Actually, modifying weapons would suck, I think the following would be good:

Crossbow reloads a lot slower (It's way too powerful, it needs to be nerfed.)

More puzzles for crowbar (Like that you're able to use it to wedge stuff, and throw it and stuff.)

:O Can't throw it! I'd lose it!!

And crossbow's fine. There isn't that much ammo for it to be used all the time.
And I used the hivehand alot, simply because it had infinite ammo.
And wallmines... although I used them as GruntMines :p

All you crossbow nay-sayers can go to hell! The crossbow is way more fun than any sniper rifle!

I wouldn't mind getting a hand-held tau cannon again.

They should make us go into aperture science so we can pick up some cool experimental guns like in hl1 and have them make sense to the story

Hell, let us go to xen again too, I want me some alien shooterz :E

Probably mentioned a hundred times - since the game takes place in eastern Europe... Eastern Europe isn't Eastern Europe without an AK-47!

yeah,I hate the pulse rifle compared to the SMG,if I could kick one gun out of HL,it would be the pulse rifle,I only use the GG to break boxes,but,in close quarters,the alt.fire of the shotgun is best...

yeah,I hate the pulse rifle compared to the SMG,if I could kick one gun out of HL,it would be the pulse rifle,I only use the GG to break boxes,but,in close quarters,the alt.fire of the shotgun is best...
Why do you hate the pulse rifle?

it's slow, fairly inaccurate, small clips, small ammo cap

It's very accurate, actually. Short bursts and they are down in seconds. Destroys the SMG. Very powerful.

What? The pulse rifle is absolutely accurate. It kills things twice as quickly as the SMG even with it's slower rate of fire, so the clip size isn't really an issue.

Would be great to see a bigger ammo cap though, like I said before.

I question whether you understand the meaning of the word 'absolute'

Both are fine weapons. I just prefer the SMG because of the ammount of ammo we get, plus the UGL rounds are more common.

TBH I think the FN P90 would have been a cooler choice over the MP7. Leave the UGL out of it completely.

I think the Ar2's main problem is the amount of ammo, it need 90 extra ammo instead of 60. Just 2 extra clips simply will not do, I nead moar.

A freaking BAR carries more that that. D:

I think the Ar2's main problem is the amount of ammo, it need 90 extra ammo instead of 60. Just 2 extra clips simply will not do, I nead moar.

Agreed.

TBH I think the FN P90 would have been a cooler choice over the MP7. Leave the UGL out of it completely.
Orly?

d2coast030026nr2.jpg

^there a problem with that?

Would at least give me some initiative to release the thing as I have been to lazy to even code the shaders for weeks.

its nice,but P90's hold 50 rounds,unless thats not fully loaded
the only thing I like about the pulse rifle is the pulse charge
and,the pulse rifle is NOT 100% accurate
(i.e.-when soldiers breach rooms your in,the SMG obliterates them in only a few seconds,with the PR,I'm hittin walls,shelves,the floor,even when its aimed at enemies

I find the ammo is enough if you use it bursts. Two bursts can normally take out a soldier.

Pffft p90, they should add the new kriss smg

( this one http://world.guns***/smg/smg96-e.htm )

The Portal Gun, only if used correctly (like only given for a certain level before losing it, or having it as your only weapon for a time...etc).

A.M4 A1
B.AK-47
C.RPG-7
D.TEC-9
E.MAC-10
F.UZI
G.Barett 9MM
H.Desert Eagle
I.M82
J.AGM L96
K.UMP-9
i would like a baby alive that instead of peeing juice it pees acid that goes 50 feet and would burn combine and zombies and all the other enemies just aim the butt at your enemies and squeeze and to reload you would give the baby juice

i would like a baby alive that instead of peeing juice it pees acid that goes 50 feet and would burn combine and zombies and all the other enemies just aim the butt at your enemies and squeeze and to reload you would give the baby juice

lol wut

Your joking right? You better be.:O

I think the rebels need sum guns, I'm thinking a junky looken assault rifle and Light MG. Think modern weapons with bioshockish addons with a junky dirty look.

Fluff terms the combine destroyed most of the weapons and used the rest to help fill the ranks of combine troops , I think it makes sense that the rebels still come across parts here and there. Maybe sumthing that looks roughly like a AK-47 with the added scrap and parts look. ^-^

Also a new bio-gun or a new experimental weapon be cool.

-Edit- Oh ya I think the crossbow bolt needs to be sped up abit, AtM it takes to long to get across the map. I have no problem leading the shot but if my target moves even a little off path or stops for a micro second the shot will be a complete miss.

Indeed. Desert eagles are not ideal combat handguns. The 9mm handgun is perfect IMO and if they are going to change that then they should make it a .40 caliber and reduce the clip size.

Realistically, Valve may add or replace one to two weapons at best. Though the ice pick would seem natural in the Artic, I bet we still use a crowbar.

Though the community has been hungering for the Combine Sniper Rifle, if we get to use it I bet it will be mounted and short-term.

I can possibly see a new and improved blue gravity gun to deal with the Advisors, but I'm betting it will involve the portal gun instead.

Honestly, I highly doubt we see anything completely new until HL3.

Realistically, Valve may add or replace one to two weapons at best. Though the ice pick would seem natural in the Artic, I bet we still use a crowbar.

Though the community has been hungering for the Combine Sniper Rifle, if we get to use it I bet it will be mounted and short-term.

I can possibly see a new and improved blue gravity gun to deal with the Advisors, but I'm betting it will involve the portal gun instead.

Honestly, I highly doubt we see anything completely new until HL3.
all the episodes equal HL3, but yeah a sniper rifle would be nice

Back