Which character do you think will die and make the story more interesting

Who do u think would be the most interesting to die.

• Alyx

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Eli

Votes: 49 29.7%
  • Mossman

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • Barney

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • G man

Votes: 20 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm going with-Some awesome new enemy kills Barney in an epic battle.
Kills two birds with one crowbar swipe-
New enemy(including fear of enemy)+Death of Barney(plot progression)

Walter's an asshole, I don't want him to come back.

Whoops! Sorry Walter!

I think Valve are lying about it just to get us worked up over it before the release.

I said the same thing about starting the the Citadel at the beginning of Ep1. I didn't think they could pull it off...

Evidently they did.

I like when they flesh out a character and then kill him of without the long drawn out death... It makes things realistic i think. The plot will get more interesting after they kill someone of.
I just hope that you get to spend some more time with Barney before they kill him

gman...dieing??? no way, only way for him to go down is that like a giant explosion or a giant beam coming twords them and teleporting gordon at the end of ep 2, while saying "sry i had to leave you so soon, Mr. Freeman"

then u c him get desenigrating in the explosion or bean, and then you teleport somewere else, or in stasis/shock or what ever gordon was in for years ( gr dont know if i spelled right ) again

i think barney, getting stabed by a hunter while he trys and help escape or something

please make gordon die so valve can move onto other more interesting projects.

If you don't think half-life is interesting... you can gtfo :)

Maybe someone can put a depression in his head. With a frying pan or something.

wow that move is almost as annoying as that ****ing gay song!

Answer me this. Why in monkey's F*CK are you even in a Half - Life forum if you don't find it interesting? Seriously, gtfo. Rape is imminent.

ima shout atcho like angry HL fan while I try to perfect sketch of headcrab. Blah! Blah blah! gtfo u nub!

if alyx died i bet gordon would cry his ass off for two years straight. and if he thought about it again he'd cry his ass off for another two years
Well, seeing as Gordon Freeman and people are supposed to project their own thoughts and feelings onto him...

I can't believe that there are 25 people out there who really believe the G-Man is going to die in the next episode. It's obvious he'll be around for the duration of the series. I'd say till the end of HL3, even.

I can't believe that there are 25 people out there who really believe the G-Man is going to die in the next episode. It's obvious he'll be around for the duration of the series. I'd say till the end of HL3, even.

How is it obvious?

G-Man's been in there since the start, so it makes sense that he'll be there until the end. We still don't know jack about him. For there to be a big exposition of his character and motivation, AND to have him die in the same 5 hour-ish game (most of which will be gunplay) would be ridiculous in terms of story flow. Especially when there are so many other plot bits which definitely will be in there too.

Plus G-Man still has much of the air of a puppetmaster figure. He seemed mildly surprised and annoyed, at most, by what happened at the start of Ep1. He didn't seem so fazed that it'd look likely for him to be running for his life any time soon.

I voted Alyx. Perhaps that's just as unlikely as G-Man, due to her general popularity, but I think it would make for a more intense story.

Back