100 Things Aftermath needs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
322) don´t know if it´s already been posted......anyways, here it goes: an organized paramilitary human resistance group, wearing military gear, most likely to be remenants of western european armies that fought in the "7 hrs WAR", cause i personally didn´t like the bum resistance Science team

323) the multiplayer has an option for team based deathmatch, combine vs. resistance vs. aliens sounds cool. and it should have a built in bot.

cpsethgt said:
316. Headcrab zombies with some variation. Apparently every single person in Ravenholm wore a white shirt with bluejeans.

Blue geens tiz be da coolest up in that piece yo!

I think we're well over 327, but anyways...
327) Combine with rocket launchers!
328) Pilotable helicopters
329) Multiple choices... follow alyx or stay in the lab?
330) More skin variations, esp. in zombies

Skin variations? Are we turning this into a politically correct game now?

Skin as in the texture wrapped around a wireframe. Just variation in individual models.

-Angry Lawyer

Ah alright :p

Now that I think about it, it would be pretty cool to have different looking zombies..One has burned skin on his leg, and another has half his skin missing with blood dripping off his arm :p

Rennmniscant said:
329) Multiple choices... follow alyx or stay in the lab?
s

Definatley not. HL will hopefully never become a branching storyline....which it won't, since Marc Laidlaw hates it. I prefer linear.

Samon said:
I prefer linear.

I like multi-threaded endings like Deus Ex, but you're right. Half Life should maintain it's linear storytelling format.

AIDisabled said:
I like multi-threaded endings like Deus Ex, but you're right. Half Life should maintain it's linear storytelling format.

It suited Deus ex, but like you said, not half-life ;)

330) a chase kina thing on a buggy/airboat/apc out of city 17, with another (or many) ground vehicles chaisng u. sometime u could drive, sometime u could just shoot.
331) i think this is already mentioned but - combine zombies (would just look cool)
332) (also already mentioned i think) i'm replaying the game again and i was thinking if the combine troops are human/machine who joined dr breen because they knew humans had lost after 7 hr war, they would join the rebels when they saw the tide had turned. so a fight where the combine troops change sides + maybe u could chosse whether to let them come over or just cruelly gun them down.
333) big pitched 3-way (or 4-way) battle between antlions/antlion guards, combine, rebels, zombies
334) father grigori (only non US person in HL2) if only to find out whether he survived or not
335) that "cat" from red letter day: Barney: "i still have nightmares about that cat"
336) ithyosaurs
337) already mentioned: experiemtntal/ alien weapons
338) revisit some people u saw earlier - the one thing that struck me especially in water hazard is that these people are doing everything to help u out + the combine are coming in to kill them, + when u leave them u will never see them again (obviously this will be difficult with NPC models/skins etc. but it would be cool to be reunited + know they made it out ok (see father grigori above)
339) SLAM

10 should do it, lol

I think all those folks in water hazard were shelled to hell with headcrab missiles.

when will the site be back up dass?

344. No bosses. In HL2 it was really good, that there was no real 'bosses' to fight in a sense. Sure the ending was like a boss, but not entirely. Games like Zelda you know, where you get to a certain point and then 'dun dun duuuuun' the new boss comes out to fight you. That kinda thing sucks, and I hope it isn't implemented into the game.

Pesmerga, I don't quite understand why you'd want that. Surely you can get a plane trip--or better, a satellite view--of any place on the Earth nowadays using Viewpoint or NASA's software, can't you?

And there's also good old Flight Sim, of course.

Could you tell us why you want to fly over Earth in the Half Life universe?

AIDisabled said:
Pesmerga, I don't quite understand why you'd want that. Surely you can get a plane trip--or better, a satellite view--of any place on the Earth nowadays using Viewpoint or NASA's software, can't you?

And there's also good old Flight Sim, of course.

Could you tell us why you want to fly over Earth in the Half Life universe?
It was a joke, I think... :rolling:

346. More characters, more "science", more cool ideas ( I trust you Mr. Laidlaw!)

347. More of those female assasins, like in halflife 1, except harder to beat. I used to hate those.

Skaadi said:
347. More of those female assasins, like in halflife 1, except harder to beat. I used to hate those.
There used to be Half-Life 2 ones, too. Only they were cut out. Think Combine Elite, with an hourglass figure and breasts :rolleyes: Since they don't fit in the plot, VALVe probably made them into Combine Elite Soldiers...

iMMuNiTy said:
There used to be Half-Life 2 ones, too. Only they were cut out. Think Combine Elite, with an hourglass figure and breasts :rolleyes: Since they don't fit in the plot, VALVe probably made them into Combine Elite Soldiers...
lol

Pity though, but maybe I'm just pining for the old days again.

iMMuNiTy said:

Hmmm, I wonder who they were working for......

Someone should make HL1 all over again..Jes..a REAL Half-Life 2: HL1

Either you fight through HL1 with HL2 enemies..or play HL1 with HL2 maps, phys, and edited models...

TST_Devgru Seal said:
Someone should make HL1 all over again..Jes..a REAL Half-Life 2: HL1

Either you fight through HL1 with HL2 enemies..or play HL1 with HL2 maps, phys, and edited models...
Fully agreed.

Athlon64 said:
www.blackmesasource.com
Cheers! :cheers: Screenshots are amazing. I hope it'll be a free download... :upstare:

iMMuNiTy said:
Fully agreed.

Cheers! :cheers: Screenshots are amazing. I hope it'll be a free download... :upstare:
It has to be.
Its a mod, and thus has to be free. Unless Valve hires the dev team to make Half-Life Redux.

r2000 said:
It has to be.
Its a mod, and thus has to be free. Unless Valve hires the dev team to make Half-Life Redux.
Well Aftermath will be played as a mod, too, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back