1001 signs that you've played too much Half Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
828. You buy a buggy and paint it yellow, the colour of antlion gore.
829. You have a dedicated Hl2 shrine with a pc that auto boots the game.
830. You pause and say loading in a large detailed area -I've done this with friends.
831. You randomly whack walls with the crowbar.
832. Whenever you see a flock of birds you scream "Combine"

833) You set yourself up only to be let down when you hear you're getting a scanner for Christmas.
834) You see fat people and think "Hmmm, guess in the latest patch they included a couple new NPC models."
835) You pretend your internal PC is hanging and you repeat the same word for 60 seconds before continuing your conversation.
836) You put a footlong piece of rebar on the fire until it glows and design a crossbow that can fire it without melting itself.

837) When you cut your finger you pretend your HUD is there and start to talk in a monotone womans voice, minor bleeding detected. Then you imagine the health going down to 99.

838 You have to explain to your wife why you were mumbling Alyx's name in your sleep, or Judiths'....or both :D

839. You check behind doors for headcrabs when entering a room.

(Sorry if its been previously posted, im not reading all 32 pages to see)

840. Anything getting near to being ready you call "gold"

Dad wheres lunch
Its gone gold just a few more minutes

841. You think power stations use glowing white orbs

HOLY CRAP!

I didn't know this was still going

160 LEFT PEOPLE!

842: You name all ithems in your house after a character in the game. (99% is either Dog, Lamarr or Frank(Dog's ball) ).

843. you attempt to couple with a head.
844. you shave your head and put on a lab coat
845. you scratch out the face of the person that you hated in high school from you seinor photo.
846. you attempt to reconfigure your clothes to accept charging from a wall socket

847) Your friends ask how your prom went, and you say that you attempted to couple with your date -- fruitlessly! (groans from audience)
848) You attempt to swim downward with huge blue canisters of air and can't understand why you can't
849) You ruin a fanboat by driving it onto anything that isn't water
850) You get arrested for assault and your only defense is that you were getting way behind on your "beating quota"
851) You no longer see watermelons as food, but rather as projectiles.
852) Cool bugs that they are, you're still disappointed when you get yourself real-life ant lions.

Megatron42 said:
851) You no longer see watermelons as food, but rather as projectiles.

That's the way I look at potatoes now, after my friend showed me their homemade potato gun.

853) You are shocked when the wheel in your car turns inexplicably and you notice your hands are missing
854) You start calling your physics teacher "Mr Kleiner"
855) You are also shocked when you mistake Tony Blair for the G Man and Sean Connery as Breen

856) You are sitting here actually considering making sure your retirement portfolio will have enough money for you to buy a new PC and a copy of Half Life 3 when it is finally released in 10 years.

edit:
854) Won't cut it now will it.

855) You want to rip a radiator off the wall.

Unfortunately you don't have the gravity gun nearby nor this is Half-Life 2. It's Real-Life (stupid me... :hmph:).

true story (tm)

barrell said:
856) You are sitting here actually considering making sure your retirement portfolio will have enough money for you to buy a new PC and a copy of Half Life 3 when it is finally released in 10 years.

edit:
854) Won't cut it now will it.
I'm confused. :(

For those of us that are old enough to remember HL1 and will be too old to enjoy HL3.

Ha ha! I originaly numbered it wrong.
Sorry.

I just noted the correction I made.

barrell said:
For those of us that are old enough to remember HL1 and will be too old to enjoy HL3.
i'm 15, and i remember and still enjoy hl1.
it was one of the very first pc games i ever played!
(that and diablo 1 and starcraft)
when i first played hl1 it was hella fun (espisly since i was new to game in genaral) aand now, atleast 5 years latter i still love hl1!

and now hl2, FUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!

857) you start masterbating and thinking of alyx (good god, you need help)

860) You always dilligently carry a flashlight - even in the daytime.. Just in case.

edit:glad the redneck got stuck with what comes after 859 :cheese:

861) you name your 300 lb great dane llamar

862) You still wonder why he humps your leg LOL

Earl Danish said:
860) You always dilligently carry a flashlight - even in the daytime.. Just in case.

edit:glad the redneck got stuck with what comes after 859 :cheese:

861) You say something like that to look smart.

Earl Danish said:
864) You bust a gut laughing at rednecks.

865) When your 15 years old in ur parents basement thinking your on top of the world even though you have no friends, never kissed a girl on the lips besides ur mom.

866) When you buy a Shuttle Xpc, an LCD and get the backpack for it so you can play HL2 in the motels when your job requres you to travel. (This is for real.)

867) Now, how can I get that computer installed in my Miata? How much will it cost? You can have it ready when?

868) You completely lose all understanding of the concept of humour and move into a trailer to play a stolen copy of HL2 that you downloaded off bit-torrent cus you're a skanky, self-adoring redneck. lol

871 you change your clock 10 minutes earlier and you

872 you really knock your head to forget all the memory.

873 you throw things to garbage can at the same power

874 you are a volunteered heading to iraq right now.

875 with a pair of glass

876 and a volunteerd 4 wheels scooter

877 you look closely to see if headcrab have eyes and ears or other biological organ.

877 you ask science teacher that if there is an animal that can live without eyes or ears but still can attackk you very precisely.

879) you make lame jokes on a half-life 2 fansite about how you play half-life2 too much... :rolling:

881) You see the G-Man everywhere

882) You hear him just before you wake saying: "Wake up, Mr. Freeman..."

883) You've convinced your girlfriend to legally change her name to Alyx

884) You've conviced your girlfriend to change her hair to that of Alyx

885) For a christmas present, you bought your girlfriend the exact same necklace as that of Alyx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back