2006 FIFA World Cup Football Tournament

55' Patrick Vieira (France) goals
61' Thierry Henry (France) goals

Adidajs said:
sweet, get to see Zidane play again.

It's not even guaranteed they put him back in.
Ribery ****ed up bad on two of his shots but definetly compensated with his handling, especially on the first goal.

France will make it :D

Bah. They'll go out to Spain hopefully :D

France are like England at the moment.. second gear football

They should call American "Football" HandBall. Since they mostly run with the ball in their hand. BTW American football is boring. Real Football Rocks During the World Cup! Go Portugal !!!

AgentXen said:
They should call American "Football" HandBall. Since they mostly run with the ball in their hand. BTW American football is boring. Real Football Rocks During the World Cup! Go Portugal !!!

Or "Handegg" as someone said before.

pcp_download.php

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF?

(you have to dl it first and then see the gif)

In other news, a man was arrested for tring to bomb the swiss embassy in Korea.

Swiss vs. Korea was just a ****ed up match. Park Chu Young shouldn't have gotten a penalty that jepardized the match, it was not a ****ing push. And what is up with that off side overule?

Fact that the refree was a swiss, the game was rigged from the beginning.

Combine Hybrid said:
Swiss vs. Korea was just a ****ed up match. Park Chu Young shouldn't have gotten a penalty that jepardized the match, it was not a ****ing push. And what is up with that off side overule?

Guess it makes up for the rigged final against Italy in 2002. Totti red carded for faking a dive..

Combine Hybrid said:

Yeah, that offside was a stupid decision. It doesn't matter if the player wasn't aiming to pass to Frei. The Koreans had no chance to defend it.

It was like that in the Villareal vs Rangers match. Rangers got punished for defending well when some guy who was a mile offside scores.

They need to fix the offside rule.

The player wasn't even offside anyway, they put up one of those lines on MOTD and he was about a foot on-side. I can't count the number of times in this World Cup when a player has been given offside when he's been blatently level. It's SK's own fault if they stopped when the flag had gone up, you're meant to play to the whistle and that's it.

Sweden are teh suck!

*Edit*

Stop being bad sports Germany, you're playing well, but being c*nts about it.

2-0 Germany have this wrapped up.

Why no yellow card for Frings' handball?

Feel sorry for Sweden, they're getting butt raped hard. I just hope they can come out in the second half and make a game of it, maybe get a goal to put some pressure on the German's, 'cos it's a cake walk for them at the moment.

Combine Hybrid said:

I think that referee's gonna be assasinated sometime this year. I can already hear the lynch mob sharpning their metal pipes.

larsson's pk miss? omg. why do they blast the ball as hard as they can. keep it low dammit! that miss there i think caused them to eventually lose. had they gotten it, Ibrahimovic probably wouldn't have come out and they would have gotten another goal to tie it up. that and Lucic's red card also screwed them.

go ARG !

Oh great, we got beaten by the nazis :|

Pretty well played, though, from both teams. But Germany deserved this victory.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL por Mejico.

Followed moments later by a rather brilliant GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL por Argentina.

The Monkey said:
Oh great, we got beaten by the nazis :|

****in LOL @ that

great match on now, argentina equalised and it was 1-1 within the first 10 minutes :O

hmm

well

Argies were lucky to avoid a red card which they really should of recieved

Indeed, but I can't shake the feeling that they were robbed, and Argentina were dirty little pricks.

Goal of the tournament, game of the tournament.

Great game.

It's a shame there had to be a loser.

EDIT... Just as the news comes on and the English fans do the UK proud once again, for God sake.Here is the real shame.

Back