2006 FIFA World Cup Football Tournament

Best England performance in a while, but still unspectacular. When you think about it we had incredibly few shots on goal. I hope we wont always be relying on Beckham or whoever to come up with an individual piece of brilliance. Gah, if we could only combine Lennon's energy levels with Beckham's free kicks...

Better teams will still press us a lot harder when we're not dominating the flow. Remember we still haven't come up against a single formidable team. Oh well, fingers crossed for the quarters. I hope they continue to improve.
I was wondering where that laughing was from, haha. Who are England playing in quarter-finals?
Either Portugal or Netherlands I think.

Lame game, England.

I hope Holland or Portugal kicks you ass in the quarterfinals.

I'm really looking forward too the Holland-Portugal game, BTW! :D

I thought we played pretty well for the majority of the second half (makes a change from not turning up for the second half). Though in the last 10 minutes of the match we again gave them way too much of the ball. We were just kicking it up field to their goal keeper, instead of passing it around.

Roony played well also and his near top-form. I think he needs support and people like Frank Lampard to hit the target instead of just squandering chances Roony has made for them.

I think we can raise our game for the better opposition, I mean Sweden completely sucked ass in this world cup but they still managed to eek out a draw with us :eek:. The positive thing is that we've made it to the quarter-finals all the while sucking, but as they say, while you're in it you can win it.

Nice one for England. Not a very exciting game tho. Hopefully the game tonight will be a bit more spectacular (and have less vomiting).

Portugal for the lose. Else we shall end up with Euro 2004 all over again :(

The Monkey said:
Lame game, England.

I hope Holland or Portugal kicks you ass in the quarterfinals.

I'm really looking forward too the Holland-Portugal game, BTW! :D

that really sounds like sour eggs :p

Raxxman said:
that really sounds like sour eggs :p

I'd be sour too if my team got owned the way Sweden did against Germany ;)

That game was fun to watch :D

Germany ftw! If England lose!

1-0 Portugal. But they're playing with 10 players the next half. Pfff, it's gonna be a long 45 minutes. Not really impressed by Oranje. Van Persie had a good moment, but Robben only seems to be making 'Schwalbes'. And that attack of Boularous on Ronaldo was a bit too much.

I'd rather Holland win the game now, if Big Phil's team gets into the Quarter Finals they're going to be very hard to stop, Big Phil's teams always do well at major tournaments. Holland have a big chance now to take the game to Portugal now that Portugal have 10 men.

Figo is a f*cking c*nt. Hope he dies in a fire >_<

Lol, doesn't matter who goes through now, due to all the yellow cards they won't win from England.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BEST GAME EVEEER

[13:34] Best. Display Name. Ever.: hahaha zhorly da moz
[13:34] Best. Display Name. Ever.: FURIOUZ
[13:34] Best. Display Name. Ever.: GAME
[13:34] Catz: hahahhahahhaha
[13:34] Best. Display Name. Ever.: EVA
[13:34] Best. Display Name. Ever.: HAHAHAHAH ****KKKK
[13:34] da taniwha: HAHAHAHAHA DA KEEPAH
[13:35] Catz: HHAHAHAHAHAH
[13:35] Catz: DA KEEPAH YELLO CARD
[13:35] Catz: HAHAHAHHA
[13:35] da taniwha: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
[13:35] da taniwha: DIZ NONZ TOP SHEEEYAT!!!!
[13:35] Best. Display Name. Ever.: hahahahahah ****KKKKKKKK
[13:35] Catz: HAHHAHAHAH
[13:35] Best. Display Name. Ever.: hahaha da commentatahz iz talkin about diz
[13:35] Best. Display Name. Ever.: bein da WORZT MATCVH EVA
[13:35] Best. Display Name. Ever.: hahaha when dey zay diz
[13:35] Catz: IHAHHAHA
[13:35] da taniwha: HAHAHAHAHA N DIZ REF IZ JUZ ****IN WEAK
[13:35] Best. Display Name. Ever.: tiz zhorly da BEZ
[13:36] da taniwha: diz zhud be at leazt 6 redz now
[13:36] Catz: da french comentatoz iz "diz dizobeyin da rulez diz a bit sheeyat"
[13:36] da taniwha: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
[13:36] Catz: hhahahha
[13:36] Catz: ahhahahhahahahaha
[13:36] Catz: hahahahahahhahaha
[13:36] Best. Display Name. Ever.: WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
[13:36] Catz: WTFFFFF
[13:36] Best. Display Name. Ever.: GENSUI
[13:36] da taniwha: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[13:36] Catz: DIZ GAME
[13:36] Best. Display Name. Ever.: GENSUI
[13:36] Catz: HAHAHHAA
[13:36] Best. Display Name. Ever.: HAHAHAH DA ****IN FURY
[13:36] Best. Display Name. Ever.: ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
[13:37] Best. Display Name. Ever.: HAHAHAHAHAH DA CONFUZO

That game was hilarious :) 16 yellows and 4 reds. It helps England anyway, Portugal are missing a couple of key players now and the rest are bound to be more conservative knowing if they get another yellow they'll miss the semi-finals should they get through.

that was an adventure, talk about enter-****in'-tainment though

Bastard, I missed match because of revision. !6 yellows and 4 reds?? Was it because he was a shit ref or there was so much fouling?

Harryz said:
Bastard, I missed match because of revision. !6 yellows and 4 reds?? Was it because he was a shit ref or there was so much fouling?

It pretty much started after Figo decided to be a f*cking c*nt by pretending he had been hit in the face. Things went downhill from there..

Harryz said:

No, it was a very rough game. Altho that schwalbe by Figo got Boularous of the field.

Well
everytime I say worst ref ever, the next game the ref seems to try to outdo it.

Worst reffing ever.

Scrappy game, but no control over it.

For shame Dutch, for shame Portugal.

Shame on Holland and shame on Portugal. What a ****ing way to play football. Entertaining yes but this had nothing to do with sport. God dammit I'm ****ing drunk and my throat is sore.

Well on a more positive note: 'm off to Barcelona on July 7th, GO SPAIN!!

edit: to be honest, the ref did a good job, following the book letter by letter, but football is kille din this way ****ing hell raaahhhhh

Weres the corona i'm off guys, enojou the lats of the wc

I can't believe the game i just saw, the dutch out, i'm gutted but the ref booking all those players and sending off 4 (a fifa record on both accounts) was ridiculous. Absolutely mad, but at least theres plenty of suspensions and an injury to Ronaldo for England to capitalise on in the Quarter finals.

Hectic Glenn said:
I can't believe the game i just saw, the dutch out, i'm gutted but the ref booking all those players and sending off 4 (a fifa record on both accounts) was ridiculous. Absolutely mad, but at least theres plenty of suspensions and an injury to Ronaldo for England to capitalise on in the Quarter finals.

Indeed. This game is good news for the English. The semi-finals loom for you guys.

On a more positive note: we made Christiano Ronaldo cry :imu: :D

That makes it almost worth it.

PvtRyan said:
On a more positive note: we made Christiano Ronaldo cry :imu: :D
That makes it almost worth it.

lol, very true:

_41810808_ronaldoff4416.jpg

Back