BF2 Thread

Alan Freeman said:
korebolter want 2X512's pc 3200 ill send them too you FREE if you live in the U.S. :thumbs:

Kore you should def upgrade the vid card man :D

Woah woah woah....

That offer wouldn't happen to be on the table for others would it? I have 2x256 pc2700 right now and I've been looking to get more ram.

Btw, for that Wolfgaming e3 footage - use :

U: bmnrulez
P: bmnrulez

I love bugmenot.com

EDIT: Over on totalbf2 I saw a pic of the headset you get, it's not usb and it looks really cheap. People that have it say it's kinda crappy.

oh ..okay so by the US I'm hoping that also means ...canada :E

it's probably along the same lines as the xbox live headset in terms of quality: crappy ...but I just cant find a gaming headset that's as good as my sennheiser headphones

CptStern said:

it's probably along the same lines as the xbox live headset in terms of quality: crappy ...but I just cant find a gaming headset that's as good as my sennheiser headphones
canada yes, eu-no, it looks crap anyway, like slayer said theres a thread @ tb2 about how crap it is.

jimbo118 said:
canada yes, eu-no, it looks crap anyway, like slayer said theres a thread @ tb2 about how crap it is.

thanks, I'll look it up when I get a chance

CptStern said:

you can get a sennheiser PC150 Binaural Headset , i orderd one today. good reviews on it.
http://www.sennheisercommunications.co.uk/downloads/PC150.pdf - pdf

Alan Freeman said:
Dude i would definatly get a new vid card x800 pro or XT it will double your performance i had a 9800pro then upgraded to a x800 pro 256 mb and i was like damn.

heres a link http://www.beyond3d.com/reviews/ati/r420_x800/index.php?p=15

yep I know, thing is... I want to actually see the performance first.
I could use that 500 for a nextgen console, if my PC handles BF2 fine.

otherwise I might need to save more, as if Im going to upgrade to a new card, Im gonna want PCI express and my current mobo only supports AGP, so I need a whole new mobo, and if I do that, prolly a new socket type and new CPU.

NikolaX said:
you can get a sennheiser PC150 Binaural Headset , i orderd one today. good reviews on it.
http://www.sennheisercommunications.co.uk/downloads/PC150.pdf - pdf
Damn, those are pretty expensive - everywhere I search they're around 60 quid. Do you know anything good that's in the £20-30 area? I don't really need headphones, just the mic part like the PC 110/20. Know if they're any good?

BF2's going to end up costing me a crapload, I've been considering buying a nice mousemat and a Razer Diamondback too.

Axyon said:
Damn, those are pretty expensive - everywhere I search they're around 60 quid. Do you know anything good that's in the £20-30 area? I don't really need headphones, just the mic part like the PC 110/20. Know if they're any good?

BF2's going to end up costing me a crapload, I've been considering buying a nice mousemat and a Razer Diamondback too.

I might buy A Plantronics Skype-ready Audio 60 Stereo PC Headset just because it has the adjustable mic well it looks like it has from the picture I had seen. My last headset had a short mic so I couldn't use it well

Axyon said:

splurge a little if you can afford it ...nothing hurts quite like wearing an uncomfortable pair of headphones for hours on end ...god the pain from those crappy xbox live headphones

I found a place in canada that sells them for $89 (about $60 US) ..that's actualy pretty cheap for a good set of headphones ..I love my current sennheisers ..best headphones I've ever had (really lightweight and comfortable)

CptStern said:
I love my current sennheisers ..best headphones I've ever had (really lightweight and comfortable)

I'm in the market for a headset. Those Sennheisers look pretty cool. What type do u have?

The PC140 would be my choice just by the looks of it.

86094mcl.jpg

I like headphones that go behind your head like that.

well they're old so I cant find it on the site ...I cant remember the name ...but if I were to get another pair I'd get the ones that cup your ear. Something like this:

EH2200_normal.jpg

the ones that sit on your ear are fine but they let in noise and after awhile your ear gets hot from the earphone touching your skin

CptStern said:
well they're old so I cant find it on the site ...I cant remember the name ...but if I were to get another pair I'd get the ones that cup your ear. Something like this:

the ones that sit on your ear are fine but they let in noise and after awhile your ear gets hot from the earphone touching your skin

They don't have a mic?

no, I just picked that one out cuz it was the best pic that showed the over the ear headphones

CptStern said:
no, I just picked that one out cuz it was the best pic that showed the over the ear headphones

Ah, I get it. It's long time ago I had headphones like that.

CptStern said:
after awhile your ear gets hot from the earphone touching your skin

hehe, yeah, warm and moist. You get sweaty hair from headphones like that.

Shakermaker said:
Ah, I get it. It's long time ago I had headphones like that.

hehe, yeah, warm and moist. You get sweaty hair from headphones like that.

not my sennheisers ..I never get sweaty hair ...just hot ears after about 4 hours of playing

Nabobalis said:
What model you got?

I cant remember off hand ..I'm at work. They're at least 5 years old but still work like they were new

KoreBolteR said:
i thought we had a free headset with bf2?

Only the Commander Edition. That's 10 euro's / 5 quid more expensive and you get this:

bf2headset1.jpg

Looks like a cheap ass headset to me.

LOL, theyre not stupid......

cheers shakermaker.

im gonna buy my own from learning how cheap they are:D

omg shaker have you noticed? this thread is slowly becoming as big as our sh3 one. :eek:

jimbo118 said:
omg shaker have you noticed? this thread is slowly becoming as big as our sh3 one. :eek:

It's already bigger. That one's 276 posts and this one is way past that. It's a pity tho. Silent Hunter III is a gem of a game.

I just bought a digital camera anyone know how to upload pics or step by step me?

Jammydodger said:
Hey peeps, Here's the 1's I just bought -
CLICK ME!

Good 2 , read the reviews
It's bloody ridiculous, on amazon.com you pay $40 for those Sennheisers, on the UK amazon we're paying nearly £45 - that's around $85-90.

Shakermaker said:
It's already bigger. That one's 276 posts and this one is way past that. It's a pity tho. Silent Hunter III is a gem of a game.
yeah you're right, wow, i didnt think anything would surpass that, im a bit bummed, lol. :p :dork:

There's a new preview: LINK

No real news, but a decent read, since we don't have anything better to do.

Shakermaker said:
There's a new preview: LINK

No real news, but a decent read, since we don't have anything better to do.
yeah i saw that, nothing new really.

I'm gonna be a pilot I guess. Shoutout to all my laser designating spec-op friends!

dart321 said:
I'm gonna be a pilot I guess. Shoutout to all my laser designating spec-op friends!

errr, laser designation is out. Too bad, would've been cool. Shootout back tho.

Shakermaker said:
errr, laser designation is out. Too bad, would've been cool. Shootout back tho.

Seriously? That sucks. I've heard that they've taken auto map-sizing out now too. Please let that be all.

Back