BF2 Thread

Alan Freeman, I'm not a fan of that case but hey, its what's inside that counts. :D

What are the specs of your rig? Also, I have those same Logitech speakers and I love em. Lookin nice so far.

satch919 said:
Alan Freeman, I'm not a fan of that case but hey, its what's inside that counts. :D

What are the specs of your rig? Also, I have those same Logitech speakers and I love em. Lookin nice so far.
P43.2 OC'd to 4.0 J/k i wish
1 gig corsair ram
X800pro 256
21.3 lcd samsung

Ah, you crazy kids with your riced out cars. :LOL: The Fast And The Furious has captured the hearts and minds of teens everywhere.

satch919 said:
Aw, would you look at that. He's hallucinating. How cute. :p

Are you going to get some speaker stands for your rear speakers?

Nah , i just put them behind me when i play games.

jimbo118 said:
lol, freeman, your funny
what age are you btw, you have a car? you look young.
I just turned 23 and i have a car i payed it off in 10 months go me. I work retail 9 years. I am a christian as well. :)

Alan, has anyone ever told ya, you look kinda like Doug Lombardi?

and get rid of that mouse :p MS mice blow out so quickly, get yourself a MX700 (or the laser mouse from logitech)

Mr. Redundant said:
Alan, has anyone ever told ya, you look kinda like Doug Lombardi?

and get rid of that mouse :p MS mice blow out so quickly, get yourself a MX700 (or the laser mouse from logitech)
I had this one for a few years now and its really good IMO when it breaks ill get that one.

YA know what your right i do look alot like doug. is that a bad thing :D

Nice setup. Mine sucks right now but I'll be working a lot this summer so I'll be fixing that. On my list of things I'm buying this summer:

Queen size bed - Hoping my parents chip in some $$$
New computer - Headset - mx700 - $1,000+
New desk & Chair - $100

I just got me a Zaf Formway dual gas lift chair FOR FREE! These things are worth like 500 bucks. It weighs a bloddy tonne.

AmishSlayer said:
Nice setup. Mine sucks right now but I'll be working a lot this summer so I'll be fixing that. On my list of things I'm buying this summer:

Queen size bed - Hoping my parents chip in some $$$
New computer - Headset - mx700 - $1,000+
New desk & Chair - $100
Its worth it trust me games arent the same with a good setup.

Why does your sig say 23 days till the demo? I thought it comes out next week/early june (same thing).

MilkMan12 said:
Why does your sig say 23 days till the demo? I thought it comes out next week/early june (same thing).
I still need confirmation on this early june release . Someone else said this too but wheres the source.

Alan Freeman said:
I had this one for a few years now and its really good IMO when it breaks ill get that one.

YA know what your right i do look alot like doug. is that a bad thing :D
not at all a bad thing, sneak into Valve and get yourself an early build of DoD:S, and one for your good chum, Mr. Red ;)

and I heard (on a video interview) that the demo is scheduled for release around 10-20th June.

however only time will tell.

Ok if I buy the Sennheiser PC150 what do I do if the mic is too short?

Stupid Question Below You Have been Warned...

Where should the mic head actually be? In front of my mouth or somewhere else? :O

lol
mic dont have to be to close to your mouth, you can adjust mic level in volume controle.
just buy it, you will love them.

Axyon said:
So long as you that's the correct kind of RAM, then yeah... although I think the 6600GT might be a little bit of a waste compared to your other specs. Sure you can't go for a 6800GT?

Well I would have to buy a new PSU as my current one is 300watts ( can that run a 6600gt?) and I dont think my parents will let me spend that kind of money on my computer although I could try

Nabobalis said:
Well I would have to buy a new PSU as my current one is 300watts ( can that run a 6600gt?) and I dont think my parents will let me spend that kind of money on my computer although I could try
Ah, yes, that would be pushing it. You should try to convince your parents, as good PSUs really aren't that expensive.

Axyon said:
Ah, yes, that would be pushing it. You should try to convince your parents, as good PSUs really aren't that expensive.

Any ideas on a Good PSU? and also how hot would the 6800gt get, becuase I already have a problem of a hot motherboard

I guess I'll post my crappy specs

Athlon XP 2800+
1.5 Gigs of DDR
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB

how do i find out what ram i got for my pc? so i can get myself a new one.

and btw guys im gonna put these in myself and i only have basic knowledge :Olol

Nabobalis said:
Any ideas on a Good PSU? and also how hot would the 6800gt get, becuase I already have a problem of a hot motherboard
For a safe bet go for anything by Antec. You might have a problem with the heat issue, as the 6800 range kick out a fair bit of heat. You might need a few more case fans if it really is a problem. As you can tell, it does all add up unfortunately.

Back