BF2 Thread

Nabobalis said:
I dont know anyone on this board in anyway shape or form . Do you?
Also we can get to know each other by playing BF2 together. If we can get 64ish, we could have 32v32.
64 is far too many, I doubt we'd even have that many people apply to join. Since we're nearing 32, why not just cap it at that?

Axyon said:
64 is far too many, I doubt we'd even have that many people apply to join. Since we're nearing 32, why not just cap it at that?

Should we ask the clan leader?

we have no clan leader as of yet.

anyway, id say 32 people would be enough, nt all of us will be online at all times anyway.

the more the better :)

I don't think we really need a leader, since this isn't serious. All this is is to just organise games and stuff within the community.

Axyon said:
I don't think we really need a leader, since this isn't serious. All this is is to just organise games and stuff within the community.

yeah i suppose!

as long as we all get a server or something and have a few fun games.. should be fun.

we cud also have a 10v10, for example North America V Europe match.

as this site is multinational, that would be easy to set up.. :cat:

edit*

So would you guys be interested in taking part in tournaments and stuff?

well, im in it for the fun.

but i suppose we would have enough members.

yeah ill play a tournament for fun, why not! :D

I'll be happy to join this clan...

EDIT: Is the demo free to download?

Demo will be out about the 10th i predict
Then the game the next week 17th (friday)

And yes its free to dl

The_Monkey said:
I'll be happy to join this clan...

EDIT: Is the demo free to download?

Yes Monkey! Demos have always been free you silly bastard! :LOL:

Should i get a 32 player server for us i will gladly pay for it and you guys can join and stuff what do you think?. I think that would be awsome . But how would go about getting a BF2 server.

Cool, downloading now :)

Alan Freeman said:
Should i get a 32 player server for us i will gladly pay for it and you guys can join and stuff what do you think?. I think that would be awsome . But how would go about getting a BF2 server.

Yeh you also got to take into account where it would be located. East Coast would give good pings for Western Europe and the U.S. We don't really need a server though, I'm just in this so I can play with some people I know and have a laugh :)

JiMmEh said:
Cool, downloading now :)

Yeh you also got to take into account where it would be located. East Coast would give good pings for Western Europe and the U.S. We don't really need a server though, I'm just in this so I can play with some people I know and have a laugh :)
Same with me , but wouldn't it be cool if we could have our own server for bf2. If its not to hard ill do it .

A server is a bad idea IMO, you won't be able to gain rank on it, only official EA liscensed server.

I think people are getting far too ahead of themselves here. This was initially designed as a bit of casual play on random servers, and now we're talking about buying our own?

Axyon said:
I think people are getting far too ahead of themselves here. This was initially designed as a bit of casual play on random servers, and now we're talking about buying our own?
I agree, I don't plan on being apart of this organization for anything more than casual gaming.

Alan Freeman said:
BF2 STRESS TEST IS HERE SWEET!!! My bro just got back with the new PC gamer MAGAZINE Its AWSOME Some NEW HIGH RES SCREENS I JUST WET MY PANTS AHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHH YEAH!!!!!!
http://img162.echo.cx/img162/3447/img01012fc.jpg
http://img212.echo.cx/img212/6913/img01025wj.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/8173/img01047ci.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/7010/img01036xy.jpg
Dont laugh:)
The droplets of water leading towards the main pool indicate that you splashed water on it from proximity OMGFAKE.

:p

Woot!

Ram in the mail today. Installed and working great. Thanks a ton Alan.

On a related note: Along with the ram came a small envelope stating that I owe the US Postal Office $.69 for postage :p I wonder what they'd do if I don't pony up the dough.

AmishSlayer said:
Woot!

Ram in the mail today. Installed and working great. Thanks a ton Alan.

On a related note: Along with the ram came a small envelope stating that I owe the US Postal Office $.69 for postage :p I wonder what they'd do if I don't pony up the dough.
LOL thats great news i see you like it .69 cents LOL :) I would pay it if you live close to a post office but if you dont scew it . :)

Axyon said:

Can't we have casual play on our own server?
Also I'm not for or against having our own server

Nabobalis said:
Can't we have casual play on our own server?
Also I'm not for or against having our own server
Of course we could, but it's just if people want to use their money for something that may or may not get used that often.

Oh, and *cough*Stickied*cough*

Axyon said:
Of course we could, but it's just if people want to use their money for something that may or may not get used that often.

Ok, good point. Unless you advertise the server on other forums, also clan members get a reserve slot or have times where its just clan mambers only?

Axyon said:
Oh, and *cough*Stickied*cough*

Cool! :cool:

Now our only problem is keeping this idea alive, we don't want to have all this setup go to waste.

Dalamari said:
Now our only problem is keeping this idea alive, we don't want to have all this setup go to waste.

We will, we can all contact each other using these forums and keep us all updated on good BF2 servers, ranks and what time we should go on to a server so we can all play together.

Also any news if this clan should play in certain tournaments?

One thing that I really think we should work on is Teamwork and Tactics. For example, if you're in a heli, at least wait for some more people to hop in before you go flying around. A blackhawk is no use to anyone if it only has a pilot.

Another thing, I hate seeing engineers and medics of previous battlefield games not doing thier jobs properly! :bonce:

Back