BF2 Thread

Nabobalis said:
I think he meant as a whole team
The only way to get good as a team is to play together a lot, and I don't think too many people want to do that.

Nabobalis said:
Why wouldn't they?
It doesn't seem like most people want to play this game too seriously, if you want to get good as a team you need to play atleast 3 nights a week just working on teamwork and your sole position in the team. And then your work out strategies, what to do if things go wrong and all that stuff. While you aren't doing that, you are pubing trying to improve your personal skill all around, to get good at everything.

im just gonna hang out with you all and have fun playing the game!

shud be fun...

i really need that 6800GT and 1gb ram NOW. :(

Foxtrot said:
It doesn't seem like most people want to play this game too seriously, if you want to get good as a team you need to play atleast 3 nights a week just working on teamwork and your sole position in the team. And then your work out strategies, what to do if things go wrong and all that stuff. While you aren't doing that, you are pubing trying to improve your personal skill all around, to get good at everything.

Well maybe we could have a casual side and a serious side to the clan?

KoreBolteR said:
im just gonna hang out with you all and have fun playing the game!

shud be fun...

i really need that 6800GT and 1gb ram NOW. :(

You got about a week or two before the demo, so that should be plenty of time to get the things you need

Do you guy think it's sensible buying a Graphics Card off eBay?

TIIMMYY said:
Do you guy think it's sensible buying a Graphics Card off eBay?

Might be. Always check if the pictures look real and only buy things that have pictures of the actual product. E.G A 6600gt costs £100 so far and has only pictures of the box so the card itself must have something worn with it not to show a picture of it.

That’s my advice.

Well maybe we could have a casual side and a serious side to the clan?

I'd be up for that. :thumbs:

For those of you who havnt been in a good clan before, let me tell you the clan matchs are alot better than you can ever have on a normal public server.

And there's nothing like being 1 of the best clans in your country and having the respect off people.

Bring on the war.

jimbo118 said:

I found out this thread was stickied, but it was already mentioned.

And there's some news about the singleplayer portion of the game: check out this link. It turns out this time around SP is just called 'Training'. The AI is supposed to be a lot better, but it looks like it's gonna be a lot like the 'singpleplayer' of Joint Operations.

Jammydodger said:
I'd be up for that. :thumbs:

For those of you who havnt been in a good clan before, let me tell you the clan matchs are alot better than you can ever have on a normal public server.

And there's nothing like being 1 of the best clans in your country and having the respect off people.

Bring on the war.
I love the respect :) All though I have never really been the #1 clan, I have come close. What games have you been in top clans in? In Tribes 2 my team was awesome, but I quit a few weeks before they took the #1 spot. My Mechassault team was the best in Mechassault...but no one really played that game. The same clan in Mechassault went to Rainbow Six 3 and we were undefeated in the normal season but we lost our first round in the play offs against the team who went to win the whole thing.

If it isn't to much to ask can you guys put your pc specs in your sig i'm curious to see what hardware you guys have . Thanks for the sticky Axyon :)

Foxtrot said:
I love the respect :) All though I have never really been the #1 clan, I have come close. What games have you been in top clans in? In Tribes 2 my team was awesome, but I quit a few weeks before they took the #1 spot. My Mechassault team was the best in Mechassault...but no one really played that game. The same clan in Mechassault went to Rainbow Six 3 and we were undefeated in the normal season but we lost our first round in the play offs against the team who went to win the whole thing.
I was right you are a good player. Cant wait to see what everyone is capable of doing on the field.

Alan Freeman said:
I was right you are a good player. Cant wait to see what everyone is capable of doing on the field.

Here are my specs too.

Looking forward to joining you all in the demo. I will most likely be running around as a medic.

I have work just about every night of the week (which goes 'till 9-10pm CST) so serious play or clan matches probably wouldn't work for me...but I'd love to play with you guys for fun.

EDIT: Watching Black Hawk Down but I can't get the twangy BF2 music out of my head.

My PC is as follows: Intel P4 3.0GHz, X800 XT PE, 2GB PC3200 RAM :)

So what gfx card do you want?
Also any stick of DDR P3200 Ram should do for your computer.

Nabobalis said:
So what gfx card do you want?
Also any stick of DDR P3200 Ram should do for your computer.

i want a Nvidia Geforce 6800GT. :)
thx for your help tho mate :thumbs:

lemonking ive added ya to my sig... what if i get too many names on my sig.. itll be too long... ah well.. :E

KoreBolteR said:
i want a Nvidia Geforce 6800GT. :)
thx for your help tho mate :thumbs:

lemonking ive added ya to my sig... what if i get too many names on my sig.. itll be too long... ah well.. :E

You ask other people to share the list in their sigs
You should be able to get a 6800gt and then a new stick of Ram and then you should be sorted

My rig is tuned to perfection and delivering awesome power, so I have no doubts i'll be playing BF2 in all it's glory. I'd love to join an outfit with you guys.

I'm in the UK btw.

Eh, I'm probably too late, but I'd love to join a crew with you guys. My rig is in my sig, and I will have cable connection in a in a week. Oh, and I'm on the east US coast.

Back