Crysis news/info thread

Sounds like theres actually some good voice acting in this one.

That trailer looked pretty good. The voice acting was pretty nice, considering this is the spiritual sequel to FarCry.

Hellzzzzzzz yah great news indeed, even if it is a bit of a wait! Looks like Ill be purchasing a dual core and 8800 next week!

O yah 1000 posts woohoo!

It's probably to compete with the release of UT3.

And, yes this is the biggest thread to ever exist in general games chat afaik.

Interesting, no mention of it over at incrysis.

me be getting both

Same.

November is a huge month in gaming. The next-gen engines get unleashed.

Actually I think the big BF2 thread was bigger. Before they made the BF2 Sub-forum that is.

BioShock isn't technically third quarter since it's being released in August, but yeah.:p

They usually wait for Cevat to actually say something at incrysis, as soon as he does it'll be ZOMG! all over the boards.

me be getting both
Same here.

I doubt it`s gonnce be a full on competition as UT3 will be bought by fans and people who know what the game is really abou, then all the rest of the people.
Crysis will just be bought by everyone.

Both games will be highly successful.

UT3 and Crysis are also very different games, I'd almost say they have barely anything related aside from the fact that they're both FPSes.

How reliable is Gamestop as a source for release dates? Don't stores like this (Amazong, EB, etc.) always put on bogus, "estimated" release dates? Honestly, I can wait as long as I have to in order to play a polished game.

German gamestar website says November 16th ...

hmmmm does this date remind you of anything?

It's confirmed at incrysis that EA and Crytek are shooting for November release, all these specific dates on review sites are complete guesses.

That's such a useless date, I was thinking it'd be cool to have Crysis launch on 9/11.:(

OH MAN I CANT ****ING WAIT!

Btw im expecting a delay :)

I'm not really expecting a delay, remember it's EA guys, even if the game isnt completed by November they will rush it out in order to get more sales(Remember that games sell the best during Winter, Christmas etc)

Yeah, shame the average gamer won't be able to run the game at those sorta settings at that sorta resolution.:p

Back