gold status next week still might be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lived in Europe for 16 years, and I gotta tell you, Canadian beer doesn't even come close to European beer, and American beer is light years from Canadian beers. Use your deduction skills to compare European and American beer :)

True, True, the dutch and the germans have the best beer in the world but who the hell wants to always pay for import.

...what's to get on topic with. It's all speculation...sit back...HAVE A BEER. Chill Brother.

Beer tastes like pee. I'll take wine please.

Oh, and it would be nice if HL2 went gold on Monday, but I'm not expecting it.

wonkers said:
...what's to get on topic with. It's all speculation...sit back...HAVE A BEER. Chill Brother.

I agree. Lets just end this thread.

kaellinn18 said:
Beer tastes like pee. I'll take wine please.

Oh, and it would be nice if HL2 went gold on Monday, but I'm not expecting it.

Wine is just nasty. :(

Beer SMELLS of pee.

I would'nt know about tasting like it though, care to enlighten us Kae? :p

beer does kinda taste gnasty ... but meh ... w/e ... :cheers:

i sense icarus passing by this thread like the angel of death soon!

DEATH eVADER said:
Wednesday will be the essential milestone in development history and it will shock the forum, for good or bad

What is happening wed????????????????

HL3 is coming out on Wed to tie us over until HL2 comes out :thumbs:

I refuse to believe anything right now. I'm going into total pessimist mode.. so when a gold announcement is confirmed, it will be all the sweeter.

I just sent a message to a halflife2.net staff member and he says its confirmed fake (the one on the firearms forums).

i think the firearms mod forum post is fake, the radeon one is fact i think.

B.Calhoun said:
i think the firearms mod forum post is fake, the radeon one is fact i think.
Well, about as much fact as speculation can be. :)

Valve "shooting for" gold status next week is highly probable if you ask me, however whether they will make it is a whole different story.

Valve did say that they were shooting for august to go gold awhile ago didn't they?

Oh. I just realized Ranzi wasn't from ATI.

OK, now it all goes down the drain again...

SubKamran said:
Oh. I just realized Ranzi wasn't from ATI.

OK, now it all goes down the drain again...
Possibly, although I like the fact he didn't use definites.

I still would prefer it be somebody like Kyle Bennett of HardOCP. In fact, I'd love to see a HL2 Hardware guide.

ShadowFox said:
Possibly, although I like the fact he didn't use definites.

I still would prefer it be somebody like Kyle Bennett of HardOCP. In fact, I'd love to see a HL2 Hardware guide.

Lol, it changed from "next week" to "well, i didn't exactly say when, like i said, it could change you know, you know...steam...yah..."

hes the Team Radeon Administrator, whats the problem?

Of a normal website. Like any other.

Well I can see how he would be more confident when Gabes post was thought to be Gabe.

I think after what happened, I won't believe any GOLD announcement until Gabe himself knocks on my door and hands me the first copy of HL2...

SubKamran said:
Of a normal website. Like any other.
And said they had an interveiw with gabe or something like that. Seems like a respectable source to me.

Rafa 5.0 said:
I think after what happened, I won't believe any GOLD announcement until Gabe himself knocks on my door and hands me the first copy of HL2...

I won't believe it till I see it on HL2.net's front page and a new forum style with the words "GOLD" in the header in HUGE block letters. :naughty:

B.Calhoun said:
And said they had an interveiw with gabe or something like that. Seems like a respectable source to me.

He didn't post it yet. :p What's he gonna do, wait till it's released? A lot of good that will do.

Pure speculation on the administrator part, if it's not just an outright lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back