Guild Wars

Hey people my badwith is:
1024 kbit down
300 kbit up

Can I run gw smoothly and a teamspeak server for me and another friend.
And does anyone know how much a decent teamspeakserver costs per month.

BTW my CE pakage should arrive tomorrow :)

I think he means he's unemployed in real life.

Grey Fox said:
Hey people my badwith is:
1024 kbit down
300 kbit up

Can I run gw smoothly and a teamspeak server for me and another friend.
And does anyone know how much a decent teamspeakserver costs per month.

BTW my CE pakage should arrive tomorrow :)

I don't think it should be a problem. My friend runs a Ventrilo server off his computer for 3 people including himself and there is no lag whatsoever.

Hey ritz, i added you to my friends list. Go ahead and put me in the guild as well, my name is Nul Chaos.

I'm am being pursuaded into getting Guild Wars... how great of a game is it reall? From 1 to 10. Also, I dont think my computer will be able to run it. I need a better video card, that this dumb N-vidia junk.

Datrix said:
So what do we do now that we have the Guild up and partially running?
And Ritz, how do you get employed?

haha, I think she's saying she has a lot of free time to play, hence she's already level 13.. not that you can get a job in GW.

Hey Ritz, invite Rico The Barbarian into the guild, I can't seem to catch you online :p

Right now I'm a lvl 12 Warrior/Elementalist. I just find the warrior skills so incredibly useful I hardly ever use my 2nd profession.

RazorBlade said:
I'm am being pursuaded into getting Guild Wars... how great of a game is it reall? From 1 to 10. Also, I dont think my computer will be able to run it. I need a better video card, that this dumb N-vidia junk.

I'd give it 8.5-9.0. The only complaint I have had was that it was a bit confusing in the beginning, and there are a few minor bugs, but nothing that'd make me stop playing.

babyheadcrab said:
haha, I think she's saying she has a lot of free time to play, hence she's already level 13.. not that you can get a job in GW.
No, I was asking how to get employed in reality.
:eek: Oh, ok, I admit it, I thought she was talking about employment in the game. :LOL:
I think I have been playing a bit too much...
*Datrix goes back to playing Guild Wars*

I'm a level 8 pure Ranger :\ I dont use necro heh.

The guild is up and has a cape, will get a guild hall later, but really need more members before that happans. If any of you are willing to join tell me your name here and me or Pressure will add you. Level or Profession doesnt matter.

Still have a Guild position available? If you do, could you please invite White Drakes?

StardogChampion said:
Can we get a screenshot of the HL2 cape?

I would think so.
guildcape8sq.jpg

I'm pretty WoW addicted now.

BTW...anyone have any clue why I can't sign on to AIM?

Rawr.

They disabled the Alpha testers complimentary accounts.

I actually have to spend money! :(

Gunner said:
Quick question: all servers are international right?
No, there are things called districts. There are international districts that you can join to team up with people from around the world.
EG:
Ascalon City District 1
Ascalon City District 2
Ascalon City District 3
Ascalon City International District 1

EDIT: TGB, I meant in the game. I wanted to team up with you to do that other mission.

Hey tgb why aren't you and Simmo in the Half-life guild?
Oh yeah and I assume the half-life guild plays on the american servers, right?

Ok thats it, lets see everybodys characters.

image11vk.jpg

What a sexual person.

At least you dont look like a metrosexual ninja :( I'm mad I wont be able to play that much tonight cause I gotta write a project.

theGreenBunny said:
Me and simmo in our pretty new capes.

Did I mention Fire Imps are a pain in the ass? Well just wait until they start casting Immolate on your backside. I died. (yeah I'm being random, I know)

By the way, what's the use for Officers in a guild?

They can invite people and change the guild message, not sure if they can kick people.

Well, my game is supposed to arrive at any minute now, cant wait to see some of you in Guild Wars.

Almost forgot, have you gotten a Guild Hall for the Half-life clan yet?

kungfucheez said:
Well, my game is supposed to arrive at any minute now, cant wait to see some of you in Guild Wars.

Almost forgot, have you gotten a Guild Hall for the Half-life clan yet?

No, as it costs ALOT of money, also requires an item which is hard to get (I think you get it by doing pvp in a certain place and doing very well at it) and also would be completly insane to buy one just to get a guild hall, as guild halls are for PVP, we need more members before that happans.

Back