Headcrab Plush Toy Kit

I should have some open time on saturady to at least take a stab at the ant-lion pattern. I will say that it at least has 20+ peices per 1/2. In a while I'll put up a preview. next 8 minutes.

little modifications in my headcrab, and itself on my brothers head.

An error was found with my re-release of Headcrab Kit 1.1. The missing part has been added to the zip.

My Bad :(

1/8 of antlion pattern has been traced.

may i present next pics i made with spaz?
if i can here they are, spaz an young explorer

pr0nking said:
[gay mode] awwww those are so sweet [/gay mode]

lol.

i'm actually kinda honoured u called him what i suggested :)

OOOo. you should just tape him onto the rc car. and then u could drive him all over the place. would be fun.

RSPCH!! No! Don't tape him to the car!

The Royal Society to the Protection of Cruelty to Headcrabs will prevent you and probe your ass at the same time.

One of these days I'm going to make a small headcrab ver 3 and attach it to my car mirror. I allready have a snarknest v1 laying next to my car's back window.

Mad-Larkin said:
i want one on my mirror too, or maybe a little crowbar!

It might be easier to make a flat, line art inspired crowbar. The seams alone would be bigger then the finished item. If you want a line art crowbar or any other item i can wip them up. Then just cut them out and layer them together. That last idea is so far from the ideas of 3d2toy.com, but it would look nicer then an actual 3d crowbar.

My "I Have Crabs" bag came in today with a L.O.P.S Magnet. There so cool, i wish i found out about cafepress earlier.

There printing fees for b/w is 2 cents per page. I'm just going to get my notes and other things bound by them. And the L.O.P.S Official Guide i've been working on.

they are the ones by bobthaks wife right?? looks good.

and on another note, that made my girlfriend realise that it should say made by her. could you change it if its not too much trouble??

what about my pics of spaz? i've sent them to you, and nothing.

Mad-Larkin said:
they are the ones by bobthaks wife right?? looks good.

and on another note, that made my girlfriend realise that it should say made by her. could you change it if its not too much trouble??

It's been fixed.

Blakeb155 said:
This thread should go on record as the longest.

You could almost say that, but in view ranking alone it's 6th and by reply it's 4th for half-life 2 general topic.

WormsME said:
what about my pics of spaz? i've sent them to you, and nothing.

spaz is well nice mate, but he's not a 3d2toy product is he now??

I've actually started to label the antlion skin and fix bad angles. Heres a shot.

ifi mde one i would put it ontop of my monitor and spring load it!! so when somens sits down in my pc it launches it at the sitter downer and could play the sound out thru my pc if i could be arsed :p

slashandburn said:
I've actually started to label the antlion skin and fix bad angles. Heres a shot.

d00d,

on your website, next to each model that you're working on, you should have a thumbnail of the model, whether it be wireframe or textured.

it's hard to picture what you're trying to make just by the description of the model. (well, crowbar is easy to figure out, but the names of the creatures don't exactly describe them)

also, maybe describe the differences between versions (like why is there 4 headcrabs?? why not just update v1 and keep it??)

just a thought.

th3Phallex said:
d00d,

on your website, next to each model that you're working on, you should have a thumbnail of the model, whether it be wireframe or textured.

it's hard to picture what you're trying to make just by the description of the model. (well, crowbar is easy to figure out, but the names of the creatures don't exactly describe them)

also, maybe describe the differences between versions (like why is there 4 headcrabs?? why not just update v1 and keep it??)

just a thought.

Most models that i'm working on can be seen in the resorces page. Current skins don't have any preview, because i don't have a preview untill completion. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT A pattern looks like, then just goole it, tons of information will appear. And i try to put images of the finished items with the downloads. I know that snark, snarknest, chumtoad and headcrab 1 & 2 all have finished images above the download links. There are multiple version of headcrabs, because they are based on diferent models, and ideas.

I updated the frontpage a little. I added a status download for the ant lion. I'm not going to add a new news post untill it's done, but i'll just update the status post.

Check out the download section of 3d2toy, I went crazy with it's artwork style.

th3Phallex said:
d00d,

just go to the gallery, most of them are there

this is probably old news but this was mentioned in UK PC Gamer magaine. :)

no mention of halflife2.net though :(

oldagerocker said:
this is probably old news but this was mentioned in UK PC Gamer magaine. :)

no mention of halflife2.net though :(

WOW, Thats something i would like to see,

my bro subscibes to pc gamer, gonna go search through them all this weekend, i'll try to scan in an image and upload it if i find it

Mad-Larkin said:
my bro subscibes to pc gamer, gonna go search through them all this weekend, i'll try to scan in an image and upload it if i find it

That would be great ;)

Does anyone not like the current art style i'm using on 3d2toy.com ? I'm trying to make it easier to tell what's happening.

well, its a bit simplistic, and i personally am not a big fan of white. but it works and is easy to navigate, so its good :)

slashandburn said:
Does anyone not like the current art style i'm using on 3d2toy.com ? I'm trying to make it easier to tell what's happening.

I think it's alright, maybe move the navigation down below the banner though. I like those little pastel coloured bars you added, they're good as they seperate things out better, makes it easier to navigate. :)

I'm either going to finsih or get a major part of the ant lion pattern done on sunday. I just got a sewing machine and really want to work on it, but i don't have a fabric.

Back