hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better go to bed before my eyes start killing me...I'm hoping this will be cleared up by the time my little web browser comes back here tomorrow. :)

Chill out my homies. Tomorrow we'll get the 411 from my boy Newell and we'll see if this snizznall is fo' real or not.

Well I called directory assistance back and even spelled out the last name for the operator and got the same number...guess he's unlisted.

Considering the likelihood of this bad news, this was a lot of fun.

:)

Originally posted by dis

It was...hadn't had this much fun on the forums in a while

This seriously is a hilarious thread. Three people just turned ant lion, my avatar (which I started using on all forums back in January) is making people laugh, and I get a feeling that if I say

Gee I wish I were an ant lion!

I just might get my wish!

Originally posted by dis

I beleive its 100% fake so im just having fun now :D

Lets all ...

Well im upset but I really need too see some real official shit from Valve before I go all ape shit here.

Aww damn no ant lion thread.

Oh well, you guys are pretty damn cool even after the chaos, maybe I'll stick around after all.... :)

Someone needs to send a professional looking spoofed email looks like it came from valave to the sites saying that the delay email was a fake

;)
:cool:

Well it was fun yea. But the whole delay thing made me feel a bit sick

(edit typo)

hmmmm.

a couple of points to pick out:

-"in-store" date - retail delay, not Steam delay perhaps?

-Tokyo Game Show in 2 days time. we WILL have an OFFICAL answer/statement about all of this.

-Shacknews got the email and it has been picked up by several sites. dont panic just yet.
also the line: (paraphrasing) "they are having problems with their mail" what does that mean????

thats what i say when im covering a lie here at work.

There is a D. Lombardi in Bellevue listed. It's got to be him if anyone's interested in the number.

Edit: Course by looking at it, it might just be his number at Valve

ok.. my excitement for HL2 might have gone down a bit due to the delay :(

Yeah the whole email problem part does sound like an excuse not to be able to recieve emails questioning it all.

Yea!! THIS REALY SUX!! God has made 1 of his biggest mistakes!! but now i have money to PARTY on my friends birthday :cheers:

Heh, I wonder how many pages this thread will be on when I get home in an hour and a half...

Originally posted by indyjones
Yeah the whole email problem part does sound like an excuse not to be able to recieve emails questioning it all.

Gaming companies live and die by e-mail it's is their commuinication bloodline e-mail isn't down at a gaming company for more than 1/2 hour to 1 hour TRUST ME

Ok. to make this topic happy lets all find images of cookie monster.

Here is my third one ive posted up.

where in the blue hell are the mods? i haven't seen one response from them

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.

No more please!! im losing feeling in my right hand argh!

I won't believe a delay till I get something truly official, like on gamespy, gamespot, etc.....

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.

Why does your sig say OGC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back