hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not from HL2.NET ITS FROM ANOTHER SITE.

but the site is the same one that was the first to get news out about Eric Johnson's new born.

and they wouldn't post the news if it were very unlikely

If only halflifesource.com were up and the owner awake (doubt he is), then we could see, he seems to have good sources.

ok I left this tread not long ago. So tell me. This guy wakes up and he has no e-mail. and that is good beacause?

Originally posted by Legend
I will be going to sleep now. You guys wake me up if you hear any pwning news of HL2's release. Toodles.

Ok, where do you live? ill give you a great suprise when you wakeup ;)

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
ok I left this tread not long ago. So tell me. This guy wakes up and he has no e-mail. and that is good beacause?

This is the biggest HL2 site.

Gabe has posted here personally.

The staff are very aware of it.

They WOULD send a e-mail here.

Originally posted by wowyouareacow

Because that means it aint delayed and we cant play hl2 on 9/30

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
Yes, my son?

:cool:

You should know I was referring to Gabe :)

Hmmm.. what about Quik... remember what he said.. presuming you go the PM too.

Originally posted by rob.derosa

QUICK! BURN HIM!!

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
This is the biggest HL2 site.

Gabe has posted here personally.

The staff are very aware of it.

They WOULD send a e-mail here.

CASE FARKING CLOSED

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.
Because that means it aint delayed and we cant play hl2 on 9/30

Don't you mean can, 'cause if it were not delayed, then we could play on the 30th.

heeeeey thats great news. now im happy again.

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 186
i hope its no delayed so i can know that fragmasters wrong and has been a jackass the whole time for no reason. i want to kick his throat right now...er him and his 100% confirmed bs. BAH !

btw omg 57 pages jesus.

Hmm yer, typo :\

Just making sure I wasn't left behind at the station for some mysterious reason lol.

57 pages long ... Hell no am i going to read this all ...

So what's going on?

EDIT: Excuse me ... 58

Originally posted by rob.derosa

Quiet, there are laws against that.

Originally posted by Stereo

So what's going on?

What's going on is general rant about whether or not the emails are true, with humor, pictures, vulgarity, and some misc stuff mixed in!

And I'm calling it an art riot so I get extra credit from my art teacher! lol

I really hope its not delayed. and that e-mail is just fake shit. And then we must kill the man that sendt the e-mail. We must give him great pain. he must never see his own nutz again.

Originally posted by Stereo

So what's going on?

everyone: HL2 is DELAYED!
me: no it isn't
everyone: VALVE SUCKS, ASSHOLES!
me: dudes, e-mail is fake, theres no proof
everyone: DIE VALVE, LETS PHONE GABE/Doug (and they did too)
me: *sigh*
everyone: wait, what did lucky say, hey maybe it is fake...
me: *goes to bed*

I think its delayed. Generally things are not put on front page if they are likely to be false.

Just prepare for the worst, you'll be harder to disappoint :)

Originally posted by RblDiver
What's going on is general rant about whether or not the emails are true, with humor, pictures, vulgarity, and some misc stuff mixed in!

And I'm calling it an art riot so I get extra credit from my art teacher! lol

I reckon your art teacher might be the legondary Cookie Monster!!

Valve either should have released a general press release or divulged the news to the site where most of the community hangs out nowadays...HL2.net. City17? Why them? Not to mention they should have done this a week ago. Looks like Fragmaster was right all along.

Bottom line - This was handled poorly.

Originally posted by DarkStar
Valve either should have released a general press release or divulged the news to the site where most of the community hangs out nowadays...HL2.net. City17? Why them? Not to mention they should have done this a week ago. Looks like Fragmaster was right all along.

Bottom line, all good reasons why this is not a real 'announcement'

This is such a waste of bandwidth. Guys, we don't know anything, so how about we just stop posting? =) The e-mail could be fake, it could be real, delay, no delay. This thread needs to be locked and deleted.

Originally posted by DarkStar

The email is fake, i bet it was from fragmaster under a different email account. He might of even got a hacker to hack into that account for him.

The email is fake, i bet it was from fragmaster under a different email account. He might of even got a hacker to hack into that account for him.

lmfao, can you imagine if he really got caught?

Originally posted by Falcon(Nate)
This is such a waste of bandwidth. Guys, we don't know anything, so how about we just stop posting? =) The e-mail could be fake, it could be real, delay, no delay. This thread needs to be locked and deleted.

Why locked and deleted? I think it is very interesting to see people's responses and whatnot to news. Could be useful as sort of a social psychology experiment or something.

got a good point, but i think people want to see this hit 1000 for no good reason :\

so.. whats the deal with the fragmaster guy? yeah, feel free to slap me

Originally posted by RblDiver
Why locked and deleted? I think it is very interesting to see people's responses and whatnot to news. Could be useful as sort of a social psychology experiment or something.

Yea, locked maybe, deleted no. This will be one of those "Oh my god, I can't believe we actually argued over that fake e-mail, boy were we stupid"

Ok, now that's just ridiculous.

Its very hard too belive its delayed when its done this way. Come on. How dumb must Valve be too tell people about the delay so late and without a general press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back