hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I was thinking this momentum would last for a lot longer, but people keep going to bed...I may have to do so myself, but I was staying up since I have late classes tomorrow! DURN PEOPLE, POST!!! lol

Wow!
A 62-pages thread just emerged during the night! :eek:
No way in hell I'm going to read all that.
I just hope HL2 is delayed for only a couple of days or perhaps a few weeks, but not until holiday season...

Originally posted by zdub
and if its not?

I'm not one of those idiots thats going to make a bet..ANYTHING is possible, but I strongly believe that because no one was able to provide source code for the 'e-mails' that its all a hoax. One site posted it, then another, then it spreaded like wildfire...I bet only 1 site got the spoof.

Damn it. Even IGN has jumped on the delay wagon. I've got two words for the likes of them ...

If we all close our eyes and wish so very hard, an angel will come down through our windows and refund all the money most of us have spent on upgrading our rigs.

I believe in you Valve!

But hopefully we won't have to cry, we'll get to rejoice! :D:D:D:D
THE FAITHFUL WILL PREVAIL!!! heh, sounds like my new battle cry.

Talk about your mass internet hysteria. This WOULD be an interesting sociological/psychological experiment.

Originally posted by Stereo
Damn it. Even IGN has jumped on the delay wagon. I've got two words for the likes of them ...

If we all close our eyes and wish so very hard, an angel will come down through our windows and refund all the money most of us have spent on upgrading our rigs.

I believe in you Valve!

Either this spoofer got everyone or this is real.

"Doug Lombardi, Valve Software's director of marketing, confirmed with us today that Valve has decided to delay Half-Life 2" <- from IGN, and mark the words: _us_

Originally posted by Falcon(Nate)
Talk about your mass internet hysteria. This WOULD be an interesting sociological/psychological experiment.

Yup. 'Course, you have to admit, it's not super mass hysteria, but it is enough hysteria to study definitely! :D

Us...everyone seems to post us...us could mean the HL2 community at large, not just them ;)

Lost a little bit of my faith cause of the way Valve responded too this e-mail rumor. how did they respond? Like always. with total silence and Valve web page that dont even mention hl2.

good god! 24 pages! or 60-something for those of you who don't max their post per page limit.

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
Lost a little bit of my faith cause of the way Valve responded too this e-mail rumor. how did they respond? Like always. with total silence and Valve web page that dont even mention hl2.

Well, I mean, it could be that they are all asleep or all working, hell, I should be asleep, and I live like 3 miles from Valve HQ :p Maybe they just aren't looking, that's a possibility :/

I think we've lost focus. The mob is now converging on burning trash cans and talking about the weather :/

I think it's really delayed.
CLICK

street price: £39.99
gameplay price:
£24.99
you save: £15
Recommended
(tick boxes to select)
Half Life 2 Mod Makers Guide (Prima) (PC)
£12.99
Half Life 2 Behind The Game Guide (Prima) (PC)
£12.99
Counter Strike Condition Zero (PC)
£19.99

FREE DELIVERY
€39.05 currency converter

65 days until release
category: First Person Shooter
released: 28 November 2003
email me when date changes

Originally posted by RblDiver
Well, I mean, it could be that they are all asleep or all working, hell, I should be asleep, and I live like 3 miles from Valve HQ :p Maybe they just aren't looking, that's a possibility :/

Well with all the people that have been trying too reach them hehe
Gabe probably gonna get a secret phone number tomorrow. lol

I think by this time the righteous indignation has worn off of most people. Hell, it pretty much has on me, and I've settled into a funk of disbelief.

Pfffft Luk, that proves nothing, pretty much every retailer has a different date :/ lol

PC Game Companies always state an explanation to their delays in their "estimated" release date. This email posted on Shacknews is so damn vague, I'd expect Valve to be more descriptive in why HL2 is delayed, if the Email is even legit.

Im going too bed. Tierd as hell now.
Im not so upset about the delay more about the way Valve is treating there fans.
Will be fun waiking up and checking back in here.
See u later dudes.

Originally posted by STAFFp18
PC Game Companies always state an explanation to their delays in their "estimated" release date. This email posted on Shacknews is so damn vague, I'd expect Valve to be more descriptive in why HL2 is delayed, if the Email is even legit.

Well...ya gotta admit, with Valve, PR seems pretty lax so far as protocol is concerned :/ lol

ok, ladies, I've already stayed up an hour and a half later than planned...g'night

and here's to waking up to the words "fake" ringing from the mountain tops! :cheers: oh, and let's have those words be true also, k?

Just had too put in a pic for Fragmaster too look at.
He knows hes still owned.

see ya later

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
Wow, so many pages in so little time :p
keep it up.

Not going to happen for very much longer. Sleep has kicked in and stopped most of the rapid posters :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back