hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are pissed at fragmaster since he keeps saying HL2 is delayed and that people are idiots for not believing him (something like that at one point, anyone remember his vow to resign if it comes out the 30th?), and he is kind of smug at news of the release (if it IS true news). Die-hard September 30th people are just pissed at him sums it up.

Originally posted by ZeoviZ
Hey, I just realized something; the game is not delayed after all.

[00:15:53] * RRA-[[LuCkY]] slaps forehead.

ah, trying to get attention that way. lame to say at least.

Originally posted by Jasco
so.. whats the deal with the fragmaster guy? yeah, feel free to slap me

He is a sick person !

He always claim that he knows everything and in the end he will realise that he know Nothing !

I wish CNN would cover shit like this, that would help us know what the hell was going on :/ lol

this thread is growing faster than my aggresivness towards valve

It is 2:16am here in Columbia Missouri. I have class at 8:00am.

Must Go to Sleep . . .

No . . .
Must be involved in Chaos . . .

Originally posted by Stereo
It is 2:16am here in Columbia Missouri. I have class at 8:00am.

Must Go to Sleep . . .

No . . .
Must be involved in Chaos . . .

Dw, ill handle all your anger :devil:

(edit) bbl about 20 minutes hope this dont go though to many pages :\

Originally posted by RblDiver
I wish CNN would cover shit like this, that would help us know what the hell was going on :/ lol

AH HA HA HA HA HA....wait wait wait, let me re-read that....oh my....AH HAHAH HE SAID CNN ^_^

*giggle*

valve is testing us. they will give a free lifetime subscription to steam for the few that believed in them the whole way through!

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.
Valve is cool though, the email is fake.

The email is actually made up by a sick person That is Fragmaster !

Six days till Half-Life2 hits the stores or steam.. yeah right.. still no gold statement or nothing (i know its not a must with a gold statement, still inn 99% of the cases, they announce something gold before it its beeing released) its a big title, big titles gets delayed/delays.

Originally posted by poseyjmac
valve is testing us. they will give a free lifetime subscription to steam for the few that believed in them the whole way through!

THE POWER OF THE FAITHFUL WILL PREVAIL! :D

unless!...he is in bed fast asleep and its actually an evil imposter hellbent on killing us all!

Lets get out of here!

<<<leaves

...p.s. i went to bed....im so dramatic

Enough of this madness. Time to sleep. Hopefully there will be some confirmation tommorrow so I can continue loving Valve like... uh... macaroni.

I'm glad everyone didn't start flaming and we could actually have fun with this. :E Thanks for the funny pictures, gave me much amusement.

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
no dont think is gonna be a *bang* more like *pop* goes the weesel (bad spelling?)

Heh, I remember the old kids sing-alongs with Pop goes the weasel!

Everyone go to sleep. And mark my words, that e-mail will be proven fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back