hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been nice to see this reach 1000, but that's 40 away, at this rate that's going to take quite a while :/

after 5 years of developement they tell 1 month prior to their release date, it will be done in 30 days and 7 days before deadline they realize it's not gonna work and inform their fans. That's not very good project management if you ask me.

Lol, but it just doesn't have the same impact as 1000 in like 4 hours...much less the 600 in 2 :O now THAT was cool to watch!
*refresh look, 2 new posts *refresh 3 more!

From IGNPC message board, message from an IGN editor:

We got in touch with Doug today as well, and he confirmed that HL2 is delayed "until the holiday season."

That's pretty much all Valve is saying at this point.

Tal
IGN

Originally posted by RblDiver
Lol, but it just doesn't have the same impact as 1000 in like 4 hours...much less the 600 in 2 :O now THAT was cool to watch!
*refresh look, 2 new posts *refresh 3 more!

More like a whole page in 2 seconds lol :)

Originally posted by FriScho
after 5 years of developement they tell 1 month prior to their release date, it will be done in 30 days and 7 days before deadline they realize it's not gonna work and inform their fans. That's not very good project management if you ask me.

Well said.

naa I couldent leave had too be here for the 1000. hey guys!

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 228
Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
More like a whole page in 2 seconds lol :)

Ya, well, I was doing homework when it was announced, only got in by post 500 or so lol.

...gah, this annoys me, realcombat.com and halflifesource.com are down, so I'm assuming that the isp has taken them down for "maintainance" and the owner isn't awake to get them off their butts and get them back up :(

on last page I posted this really funny pic and u just jump rigth over too the next page lol

I dunno if anyone's posted it to this thread, but one of my favorite pictures of all time has gotta be this one:

And I just saw it for the first time a couple days ago.

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
on last page I posted this really funny pic and u just jump rigth over too the next page lol

Heh, I just have to steal the attention ;)

Originally posted by trantjd
I dunno if anyone's posted it to this thread, but one of my favorite pictures of all time has gotta be this one:

Oh man, I just burst out laughing! That's great!

Originally posted by trantjd

Ok il post the number 1 pic. I think I posted it somewere in this forum before today but wtf. Just dig it

LMAO

All you arrogant jerks with your "HL2 is NOT delayed!" holier-than-thou attitude can go [censored].

And I'll leave it at that.

Argh! Man, this really sucks..
Now I have nothing to play till HL2 comes out!!! ARGH!!

Originally posted by Plasmatics
LMAO

All you arrogant jerks with your "HL2 is NOT delayed!" holier-than-thou attitude can go [censored].

What about the arrogant jerks with their "HL2 IS delayed" holier-than-thou attitude?

LMAO

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 226
LMAO

Oh yea, and there wasn't a similar attitude from the "I have my sources!! It's delayed because of my sources! OMGZ!" people?

we aren't holier than thou, but we may be more logical than thou. no official word yet. so all that can made is assumptions at the moment

Originally posted by Ares
Argh! Man, this really sucks..
Now I have nothing to play till HL2 comes out!!! ARGH!!

There are tones of games out there, who cares about HL2 now, get something else.

There are tones of games out there, who cares about HL2 now, get something else.

Like what? Halo? Pfft, BORING.
KOTOR? Have it on Xbox (just like Halo).
Max Payne 2? Well, maybe.. doesn't look like anything new.

Till HL2 comes out there is nothing interesting.. there will be great things out around when HL2 is out though - just not till then :(

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
Ok il post the number 1 pic. I think I posted it somewere in this forum before today but wtf. Just dig it

hehe, that's not bad...but I still prefer the bunny!

U have too admit. There are games and there are Half Life 2.
We all want Half Life 2. Not just any game

Till HL2 comes out there is nothing interesting.. there will be great things out around when HL2 is out though - just not till then :(

Half-Life 1's always good! Also, my roomies have just shown me the comedy of Curse of Monkey Island 3! lmao!

I might spring for Deus Ex 2 now, I'm thinking...IF the delay is true ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back