Most disturbing thing you've ever seen?

Qonfused said:
The most disurbing thing I've ever seen is seeing a shoe being thrown at Trent Reznor, hitting him in the face.

Some of us would find that to be funny.

someone402 said:
My post count is low because i dont hang around the forums all day.

HOLY SHIT that's disturbing!

I just laughed so hard I think it was on the verge of not being sane. Thank you SixThree, that was amazing.

:p

I couldn't stop laughing the first (and second, and third, and just now) times I saw it... just something about the way the cat is staring :D

the most disturbing thing i've seen? extreme paintbrawl was actually sold in stores and that eminem and elton john actually played a song together!

alehm said:
I saw a person putting ketchup on his corn dog. KETCHUP!

Sick.

I also saw a pic of a man who was high on PCP and got a knife and cut off all the skin on his face and fed it to his dogs. His face looked like a raw hamburger skeleton. But I am sure all his druggie friends thought he was the coolest thing since the lava lamp.

I saw worse. I was in one of my favourite pubs a few years ago when I guy getting served next to me ordered a Laphroaig 25 year old single malt, at about 5 quid a pop - then poured Coke on it. Crackly babies and exploding heads are <nothing> compared to that.

From recent memory... that movie House of Wax. Just a couple scenes were really poignant to me...

It wasn't even an especially gory film, and infact that wasn't what got to me. Regular gore I can handle, it's squeemish sorta stuff that really sticks with me. Like that scene where the girl sticks her hand up through the railing and has one of her fingers clipped off, I couldn't get that out of my head for about a week, and every time it crossed my mind I'd reel in disgust.

And now my friends are trying to get me to go see Hostel with them... not if my life depended on it :x

Bad^Hat said:
From recent memory... that movie House of Wax. Just a couple scenes were really poignant to me...

It wasn't even an especially gory film, and infact that wasn't what got to me. Regular gore I can handle, it's squeemish sorta stuff that really sticks with me. Like that scene where the girl sticks her hand up through the railing and has one of her fingers clipped off, I couldn't get that out of my head for about a week, and every time it crossed my mind I'd reel in disgust.

And now my friends are trying to get me to go see Hostel with them... not if my life depended on it :x

any film with Paris Hilton in it is going to be disturbing:hmph:

carrera said:

True, but her getting a pole through the head was probably my favourite part, if I had to name one ;)

Bad^Hat said:
True, but her getting a pole through the head was probably my favourite part, if I had to name one ;)
Are you talking about House Of Wax or A Night In Paris :|

Beerdude26 said:
Are you talking about House Of Wax or A Night In Paris :|

I don't believe I've seen the latter, but I'd wager both involved the inserting of foreign objects into her person?

carrera said:

I read on The Register a few days ago that Miss Hiltion was being considered for a major role in and new film. Her people in California are in discussions with the film producera at the moment. trouble is the role is for none other than Mother Teresa. I wish I w2as making this up.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/02/14/hilton_movie/

TriddyD said:
I was just on the infamous rotten.com and saw a picture of a man eating a baby... :|

And that was proven fake, it was some asian art project and NOT real. So now you can sleep at night again..

I myself dont get disturbed by anything anymore, shit like that used to disturb me pretty much when i was younger but ive seen so much strange crap online so i dosent bother me at all. But one thing that kinda made me kringe latley was some compilation video of self genital mutilation(needles in the balls, fire crackers in the dickhole, slicing the dick in half etc etc)

Beheadings. The slow ones. Disturbing. And the terrorists love them! What peacefull, loving individuals they're NOT ...

Actually I saw that new Pink video just before where she semi-sorta re-enacts the sex tape in one part. Actually kinda disturbing aswell...

There are some zombie movies I just can't handle..... Watching people having their stomachs torn open, or their faces torn off. Which reminds me of 2 scenes from The Thing. Watching a guy perform an autopsy on his dead friend. Only to have its stomach open up and bite his arms off, a giant tentacled head/ torso shoot out and the head of the human body literally split itself away from the body and grow spiderlike legs, stems with eyes at the ends emerging from the back. And one mans head split in half and grow jaws, biting a dude on the head and slamming him around, pints of blood and gory chunks galore.

Haha....yeah. But the Thing is in a league of its own when it comes to disturbing gore. That movie still bothers the hell outta me.

Direwolf said:
Haha....yeah. But the Thing is in a league of its own when it comes to disturbing gore. That movie still bothers the hell outta me.
Def. one of my favorite movies. The premise is great and Kurt Russell kicks ass. And the gore is damn good, very enjoyable. Doesn;t disturb me, though.

The only death scene in a movie recently that has disturbed me is the woman's death in Munich. That was disturbing. Especially when she's walking around in a daze and then starts wheezing and the blood starts coming out of the hole in her throat. I cringed.

alehm said:
I saw a person putting ketchup on his corn dog. KETCHUP!

Sick.

I also saw a pic of a man who was high on PCP and got a knife and cut off all the skin on his face and fed it to his dogs. His face looked like a raw hamburger skeleton. But I am sure all his druggie friends thought he was the coolest thing since the lava lamp.

Hey I already said that one :angry:

Oh yea he supposedly cut his eyes out too:x . The thing with PCP is a lot of times people dont remember what they did while they were on it. Imagine waking up and your face is gone and youre blind. I think thinking about that is what did it for me :(

AzzMan said:
Hey I already said that one :angry:

Oh yea he supposedly cut his eyes out too:x . The thing with PCP is a lot of times people dont remember what they did while they were on it. Imagine waking up and your face is gone and youre blind. I think thinking about that is what did it for me :(

Take drugs, kids! There's nothing wrong with it, its just the man trying to keep you down!

Raziaar said:
Take drugs, kids! There's nothing wrong with it, its just the man trying to keep you down!
Well, if Raziaar's doing it... and he's the coolest kid in school...!

Que-Ever said:
Well, if Raziaar's doing it... and he's the coolest kid in school...!

I've always wondered what that is in your avatar... is it a butt pirate?

heh, it's cool, it's been called many things; deformed donkey, a penis, bubble gum, etc.

Que-Ever said:
heh, it's cool, it's been called many things; deformed donkey, a penis, bubble gum, etc.

Having an avatar like that that invokes such confusion is a true gem ;)

With mine... there can be no confusion. Its a ****ing dancing cow!

AzzMan said:
:| three words. W T F?

I was being sarcastic! I was mocking all the people that preach that there's nothing wrong with drugs.

Raziaar said:
I was being sarcastic! I was mocking all the people that preach that there's nothing wrong with drugs.

Theres a HUGE difference detween marijuana/alcohol and something like PCP...

Back