Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm just drifting. Things don't suck, but they most certainly aren't good.

I just stayed up the whole night for the first time (well 9:30 am latest ever). Planning to fix this crap sleep cycle by going to sleep relatively early today.

Holy crap. I never make it past 4:00 lol.

Did you pour coffee down your throat all night or tape your eyes open? X_X

@G(ordon)-man: Get well soon then. D:

Flu sucks.

And so do stomach aches, which I've had the whole day, which isn't very peculiar looking at all the month old food in the fridge.

My balls are starting to swell up a bit, and my right testicle feels a bit mushy. I think it died during the whole torsion thing.

FUUUUUUUUCK. Oh well, wasn't going to have kids anyway.

My balls are starting to swell up a bit, and my right testicle feels a bit mushy. I think it died during the whole torsion thing.

FUUUUUUUUCK. Oh well, wasn't going to have kids anyway.

Umm, look at the bright side. You still have your left one for kids...

That wasn't very helpful.

Got my sister on the phone wailing and spilling her problems all over me.

I swear if I had a psychiatrists chair and a decent hourly rate id be a ***king millionnaire by now with her.

/depressed.

The fact you're only giving her half your attention whilst also talking on here shows how much you care!!! :p

Got my sister on the phone wailing and spilling her problems all over me.

I swear if I had a psychiatrists chair and a decent hourly rate id be a ***king millionnaire by now with her.

/depressed.

/steals your idea

So, Dynasty, what's got you feeling depressed lately?

Not when she's crying over things that I feel strongly about, as in its the right thing to do etc and she doesnt want to do it etc etc.

We'll stab you with hockey sticks while singing O Canada, then we'll take your body back to our igloos and feed you to our sled dogs, while we eat moose, and drink our bagged milk.

Only if you look us in the eye though, just look at our foreheads and your good.

I have an exam tomorrow on the progress of Europe from WWII from the perspectives of economic history, economic geography and political science D:

Just say "Shit got ****ed up, now it's good."

You get an A.

Face it, there's never been a smooth moment in history. Shit usually goes from shitty to holy **** and then back to shitty again.

I'm seriously considering moving to either California, Washington, or Texas this year. This is the year I really do think I will leave MA and my house I grew up in. The cost of living here is so high that Hawaii and even Florida is cheaper to live. :eek:

You can live in my basement if you want.

Rent is free....

yes...

The rent may be free, but you won't be.

Hey look that rhymed, oh yeah Dog I ****ed your shit up and it got slimed.

Lol, I'm going by www.careerbuilder.com for welding jobs. TX has tons, CA, and WA but Texas has the most. If you were to go to those 3, which one and why? Don't say WA for Valve neither! :p

I've been to California a few times, the cost of living is pretty high there and the citizens can be real dicks. However, depending on where you go it can be really beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back