Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I part failed my stay up the whole time experiement. Took at 3 hr nap at 1130am
The straight black iced coffee only lasted 3 hrs from when I took it at 8

I've been to California a few times, the cost of living is pretty high there and the citizens can be real dicks. However, depending on where you go it can be really beautiful.

The cost of living is low in Texas, but some of the cities are really ugly. Austin area is nice though.

^ Plus it's like the fattest state, right? So there'd be fatties everywhere. No one wants to be near fat people.

^ Plus it's like the fattest state, right? So there'd be fatties everywhere. No one wants to be near fat people.

No it's not the fattest state. It's number 12.

And ;(

What the **** is your problem. No one wants to be around dick sucking twats, either.

READ: YOU

lol I was kidding, dumb shit.

Everyone seems to have figured that out except all the stupid shitheads.

READ: YOU

Awesome joke, shit for brains. I am reminded why I originally hated you.

Oh well, I should just go kill myself right now, some dick on the internet doesn't like me, oh ****. The whole reason I post here is to get you to like me... Man, now where's my razor..

The whole internet ****ing hates you.

And Pesh, those sniker doodles are the shit. :3

I still have no idea why you hate me, aside from that Rise Against thing, I've never had a problem with you, I've never had a problem with anyone here, I like everyone here, the only person I hate here is pes, just because he always acts like an elitist dick, and never seems to actually like joke around or anything, it's always **** you, **** this, **** that.

I've never really paid attention to you until that point. Basically I see you as the elitist dick. Most of your posts just scream it, while others just say it.

Just my opinion.

I have fun all the time!

Once, I started making fun of this guy in TF2 who sucked as spy and I was all like man you suck at spy plz uninstall this game and go play halo or something i mean haha i lol'd for like an minute.

Awesome joke, shit for brains. I am reminded why I originally hated you.

I saw no mention of his tiny penis in his posts.

I still have no idea why you hate me, aside from that Rise Against thing, I've never had a problem with you, I've never had a problem with anyone here, I like everyone here, the only person I hate here is pes, just because he always acts like an elitist dick, and never seems to actually like joke around or anything, it's always **** you, **** this, **** that.

That is how we Americans are, don't be jealous because you're part of our hat.

I've never had a problem with anyone here, I like everyone here, the only person I hate here is pes, just because he always acts like an elitist dick, and never seems to actually like joke around or anything, it's always **** you, **** this, **** that.

And about the videos, just go to Youtube and search you lazy piece of shit.

****, it's like you just sit there and wait for me to post just so you can be a dick, **** off.
I'm hurt. I thought you hated me, too.

My strife is that I just stayed up all night finishing coursework, and now I can't sleep.
Grrrstrife.

My strife is that I need money. I could get into the freelance computer-building business, I'm pretty good at that, but until I have the money to buy the parts... :(

I'm hurt. I thought you hated me, too.

I don't, I don't even hate Kamikaze, I'm still neutral toward him, I usually only hate someone if I know why they hate me first, which is why I don't hate kamikaze, I have no reason to.

You.. I just argue with you alot.

I think im getting laid off tomorrow :(

I have no money, with one month left on my lease, and im 1,500 miles away from home. AWESOME.

Shit, Krynn. Good luck. I hope you don't get fired. What makes you think you will be, though?

Thanks guys. Hopefully it wont happen. I know that they intended to let me go yesterday (which they did to nine other people, and today they're dropping like 12 more) but my friends who have been in the company for awhile now argued with the managers about me, so they said they'll think about it and make a decision on Thursday. Well, thats whay my friends said happened, I wasnt involved at all. So we'll see.

So if someone hates you you automatically hate them? That's pretty arrogant.

I think you're misreading... He says that if somebody hates him AND he knows the reason he hates him, he can have the capacity to hate them back.

But he uses the word only. Meaning the only time he hates someone is if he knows why they hate him.

Yes... But how does that lead to what you said, that if somebody hates him he automatically hates them back? It's not automatic because there is a condition.

I'm desperately hungry, but I've no one to go to the local cafe to purchase some grub. I ****ing hate going alone so I'll just sit here and starve till then.

Yes... But how does that lead to what you said, that if somebody hates him he automatically hates them back? It's not automatic because there is a condition.

You're right I read into that wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back