Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just super failed the past semester. B, C, D, D, F.
I feel like shit. the D, D, F are all science courses I have to take...at least 1 of them I'll HAVE to take again and might just be forced to retake all of them. I just want to drop now, ****ing hell I worked way to damn hard.

Pretty much in the same boat as Deathmaster, I'm taking another semester next year to retake them.

Bought Army of Two (I've rented and beaten it before, but co-op single player is so fun, me and my brother rented it again), and bought L4D for 360, played the demo on PC and it was fun, so time to play whole thing for 360. ye.

Also - Vegeta <3 - this mother****er knows.

I tried asking this hot girl out today that has a crush on me apparently and when I was walking toward her to ask her out, I walked into something. I guess it was this foreign guy, who is from France or Germany or somewhere, that has a crush on her, and so he instantly uncloaked and pulled a knife from his suit and facestabbed me and I died right there.

Spies and their ****ing cockblocking.

My mom pretty much said yes to me getting a tattoo and to going to Lollapalooza in August.

I tried asking this hot girl out today that has a crush on me apparently and when I was walking toward her to ask her out, I walked into something. I guess it was this foreign guy, who is from France or Germany or somewhere, that has a crush on her, and so he instantly uncloaked and pulled a knife from his suit and facestabbed me and I died right there.

Spies and their ****ing cockblocking.

I want to know if any of this is serious.

And tatoos are ****ing stupid.

I could rant about it for a while.

1) Waste of money and time
2) They look stupid now, or eventually

At least I know I will always be looked down on by you, even more so if I get a tattoo.

My best friend makes me put ointment on his because his parents don't know about it.

I want to know if any of this is serious.

I have, in fact, had a ridiculously irritating cockblock experience of my own, but it wasn't entirely like that. I wasn't facestabbed or anything, at least, but it sure felt like it.

Ah thanks for reminding me:

3) Be judged by everyone who sees it
4) Homoerotic ointment rubbing

I won't look down at you. Many of my friends have/are going to have tattoos. I think it's stupid, but it's hardly any reason for me look down at any one.

Get one on your face. Everyone else gets tribal on their bicep.
You should have it on your face.
Don't get it in your face dude. That's where im getting mine. Post pics in mugshots later.

Holy shit maybe I don't have ed because I got hard and then I ****ed and I came and everything.

Yay! I thought I had ED once. The same series of events led me to discover that I in fact did not.

Erectile dysfunction, Riz.

I could rant about it for a while.

1) Waste of money and time
2) They look stupid now, or eventually
Man, I've got these two ideas for tattoos that I've been talking about getting that are so ballsy the tattoo artist who I'm going to go to (who does a lot of Hell's Angels, so you know it's good work otherwise he'd probably be dead) said he'd do them for free. They'd be like $400 each but he'll do 'em free because he just wants to put it in his portfolio.

I'm just being indecisive about it right now.

Apparently, I entered a GTA4 contest some time ago, and I won a prize.

I won a silver GTA4 bat. I'll have pictures posted ASAP.

That's cool.
I once advanced in a black jack company competition. You answerd a few questions on a papper and could win a playstation. The next step was to come up with a slogan for said company...

I haven't made one yet. The one who won sucked ass.

Edit:

So Pi, I figure you got some tattoos.

Pics of said ideas Darkseid!
Left shoulder: Carl Winslow.
Right shoulder: Uncle Phil.

I plan to hang out in a lot of pool halls with my sleeves rolled up.

I won a silver GTA4 bat.
That is the most awesome prize. The bat is the weapon of kings in GTA, and now you'll have the weapon of choice in case of zombie invasion.

Please... Wepon of choice should, no matter the cirumstance, always be a katana.

I see that my tireless efforts to educate this forum on how to survive has fallen on deaf ears.

God, you're so dead.

I almost lost my canalphones today. Walked home with them and a guy tried to grab them. I took them back and smacked him to the face. Guy ran away and tripped over a old lady. Very colorful life i have.

darky, will a wood bat do or is metal required?

also, do you guys wanna hear about my tattoos I plan on getting at some point.

Wood will break. Metal can dent and bend. What you want is polypropylene, as it won't dent or warp, won't break, and is light enough to be swung repeatedly without exertion. It won't break no matter how many skulls you crack.

And sure, what ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back