Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My left nipple itches all the time. Oh shit I almost forgot I'm playing a show tomorrow, **** yeah.

I went to five stores for thermal paste and a SATA CD Burner today. Five. None of them had anything of what I was looking for.

I went to five stores for thermal paste and a SATA CD Burner today. Five. None of them had anything of what I was looking for.

Best Buy usually has that Dynex shit, but I'd never trust it. Anyway, I'm sorry you were unable to find what you needed. :(

Best Buy usually has that Dynex shit, but I'd never trust it. Anyway, I'm sorry you were unable to find what you needed. :(
That was one of the stores. My brother said they had it online, but when I went in the guy was like "We don't have much computer stuff anymore." I was like :|, but then :angry:

Stop shopping at Publix. You know they only carry IDE drives.

I only found IDE cables next to the goat's milk. >:/ I was hoping they would be closer to the Snickerdoodles.

I am so
hungary-map.gif

So am I. My dad baked the doodles last night, so I have no cookies for tonight. :(

Righteous. I wish to have his children.

The other day in art this girl tried to touch my bff but he moved out of the way. After she said wtf, I said "yeah dude, you don't want to get herpes." She threw paint at me. :|

I somehow managed too contract some...sickness...

I feel so ****ing shitty + my girlfriend wanting too break up with me possibly.

Uggggh. :(

Found out about the next season of Slayers, I'm so happy! :D

Also found out that someone here actually knows what it is (Darkside).

Went on a beach run. The beach is soooooo beautiful today. Will go down, just need to change into boardies first.

Moving into uni dorms tomorrow, currently busy with downloading everything and anything I would ever want...

I just found out I can make a damn amazing cup of homemade hot cocoa. It's awesome.

I just finished glueing together my Assault on Black Reach marines and ork armies.

Excuse me for the crappy quality, these were taken on my cellphone.

Waaagghh!!
noname.jpg

For the Emperor!
noname_1.jpg

Deffkopta
noname_2.jpg

I have awoken!
noname_4.jpg

Some more Waaaggghh!!
noname_5.jpg

show went great, yay. I play bass in a punk/nineties revival/annoying band. Got another coming up thursday.

Nice, good luck with that. My friends band just finished recording their EP, but they are in the same boat. All the songs on their myspace are at least a year old and sound like shit. Not much of a accurate representation of where they are today.

Nice, good luck with that. My friends band just finished recording their EP, but they are in the same boat. All the songs on their myspace are at least a year old and sound like shit. Not much of a accurate representation of where they are today.

Exactly the same as my friends' band. Their old studio recordings sound good, but they've upped the tempo in all their songs so they aren't as slow and dull. Also, they put up a Christmas song on Christmas Eve which is brilliant if I do say so myself. I realize this is a shameless plug, but I do recommend listening to it, and it's called This Famous Star: www.myspace.com/lightscameradistractions

Also to Que, your band sounds like another band, but I cannot for the life of me put my finger on them. If I think of it, I'll let you know.

For the life of me, I cannot remember what made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back