Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Please tell lefty.

And Darkside, while you bat away fruitlessly at the Zombies skull, I shall wade in the fallen dead from my slaughter. Let's see who needs to seperate whos head from the shoulders when said person inevitably turn.

READ: You. You will turn.

polypropylene huh, never heard of it, guess I'm behind...

felix the cat in his classic pacing pose on my back, the B.P.R.D. logo on my shoulder, the aggrolites cat on my chest, and of course harley quinn on the inside of my forearm :D

girlfriend says I should get one above the inside of my elbow, like on my bicep or something but I don't know what.

Someone should get pacman on their upper torso, with their nipples tattoo'd yellow.

If you get Harley on your forearm, consider Ivy on your bicep.

And Rizzo...you don't have to separate the head from the shoulders, you just have to damage the brain. Do you use a katana? You know how much upper body strength is actually necessary to sever a head? Do you know how to use it in extremely close quarters, as in under 2ft.? Do you know how to use it in this range against multiple opponents? A katana is a fool's weapon in this case. It's much easier to just crack a skull, and a bat can be used more like an eskrima stick in close quarters.

You get some real nice whipping strikes and you'll be taking out zombies all over the damn place.

Someone should get pacman on their upper torso, with their nipples tattoo'd yellow.

I always liked the tattoo on Gabe from Penny-Arcade, pacman with the dots going around his arm.

Yay!

Although had you gotten fired, I would've asked you to join the pirate crew I'm assembling. But this is good too!

****ing people taking their sweet time when I'm trying to close up. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wha? Why didn't you?:frown:
Why were you worried about it in the first place?

Well, they actually were going to fire me on Tuesday. My friends who are my supervisors talked the managers out of doing it then though, and the managers said they would "decide" on Thursday. Considering they dropped about 60% of the company, it was a pretty damn close call.

I think the main reason I was so close was because I pretty much never said anything to either of the bosses, ever. So they dont really know me at all. There are several, much more useless people in the company than me, who didnt get fired, so I would have been pretty angry.

But yeah, the boss came over to me today and said "What are you working on?" And thats a rare occurrence, so I figured that my time was up. But then I showed him what I was working on, and he didnt really bother looking at it and he was like "Alright, just make sure you get with the texture guys and absorb their knowledge, because we need you to be able to take on multiple jobs." Thats basically what they've said to everyone else too, so that meant I was safe! And apparently everyone else know I was on the chopping block, because I could tell everyone who overheard it was like "oh shit here it comes" and today at the bar I was with another guy I work with who I never hang out with, or even talk to really, and he said he knew about it too. :/

Of course, who knows how long this will last. Time to start saving up and making a new portfolio!

I ****ing hate how complicated ****ing **** **** **** **** all of this god damn bullshit and these piece of ****ing shit assholes in my life can all take a train straight to hell and ****ing die. ****ing school ****ing grades ****ing people ****ing life ****ing United States ****ing living and all of these cocksucking assholes pieces of ****ing shit need to die I am ****ing fed up with this bullshit I am done putting up with all of this god damn ****ing shit. Just **** off and die.

NO DAMN YOU I CLAIMED HIM FIRST!

/me puts up his dukes

I'LL FIGHT YA FOR HIM YA ONTARIO BASTARD!

:p

And beaches, and other things...

...like sexy Ukrainian/Australians
picture.php

<3 Willie. :( (You can't come here though, lol)

Checking out houses tomorrow. Scary.

There's an HDTV in the photos of one of the places. Think they'll let us keep it?

i just discovered windows dreamscene in vista.

holy ****ing sexy.

Playing a few gigs around France, Germany and Holland in the summer, will last a few weeks \o/

Everything bad about my day can be blamed on coffee and biofuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back