Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it was and that's one of the reasons I didn't say it was!

Just have a really sincere, remorseful conversation with the mod doing the banning. Atleast if it's KA.

You're so getting re-banned you insincere motherbitchass.

In other news, I'm working at the radio station for the first time today, man. It's going to be fun times.

Anyone know of a good program for ripping from DVDs straight to mp4 format? I've got some TV shows I want to put on my iPod.

I use Dvd Decrypter and Videora, but that's not the best option.

I've finally told of my friends that I'm bi.
Good job!

Well, it's not really work, I'm not even getting paid. It's Auckland's student radio station, and it's pretty darn cool. For a while I'll just be doing generic helping out stuff around the place, but seeing as I'm rather interested in it, I may at some point get airtime.

Hurrah.

Well, it's not really work, I'm not even getting paid. It's Auckland's student radio station, and it's pretty darn cool. For a while I'll just be doing generic helping out stuff around the place, but seeing as I'm rather interested in it, I may at some point get airborn.

Hurrah.

That'll be impressive. Make sure we have access to this.

That'll be impressive. Make sure we have access to this.

I'm not sure why a radio station is going to help me fly, but it's very nice. I also don't know if it'll be glued on wings, or a jetpack type deal, or what.

Also I am still waiting on
  1. A tour of Paraguay
  2. Your password

I had an awesome dream about hang-gliding last night.

His huge penis, probably.
I'm not sure why a radio station is going to help me fly, but it's very nice. I also don't know if it'll be glued on wings, or a jetpack type deal, or what.

Also I am still waiting on
  1. A tour of Paraguay
  2. Your password
I'll give you a tour tonight if you wish.
There are two people on this site who have my password. Find them both and you may have it.

New avatar. I'll still give cookies to anyone who finds my Colbert avatar. I think it may be some where in this thread.

Today I set out on the quest to find out what women think about during school. God damn women give the dumbest answers. The funniest was from a guy, "Her hair looks nice, that top looks nice, I wish I had a big dick in my vagina right now."

That goes for the majority of us.
I should really be getting to bed now. It's 2:17am and I can my feel my eyelids drooping. Night everyone!

It's not at all redundant! Take it away, Lewis Carroll--

The Hatter opened his eyes very wide on hearing this; but all he SAID was, 'Why is a raven like a writing-desk?'

'Come, we shall have some fun now!' thought Alice. 'I'm glad they've begun asking riddles.--I believe I can guess that,' she added aloud.

'Do you mean that you think you can find out the answer to it?' said the March Hare.

'Exactly so,' said Alice.

'Then you should say what you mean,' the March Hare went on.

'I do,' Alice hastily replied; 'at least--at least I mean what I say--that's the same thing, you know.'

'Not the same thing a bit!' said the Hatter. 'You might just as well say that "I see what I eat" is the same thing as "I eat what I see"!'

'You might just as well say,' added the March Hare, 'that "I like what I get" is the same thing as "I get what I like"!'

'You might just as well say,' added the Dormouse, who seemed to be talking in his sleep, 'that "I breathe when I sleep" is the same thing as "I sleep when I breathe"!'

'It IS the same thing with you,' said the Hatter, and here the conversation dropped, and the party sat silent for a minute, while Alice thought over all she could remember about ravens and writing-desks, which wasn't much.

I was referring more to "You're an idiot" but thanks for the lesson.

It seems likely I will not be going to school tomorrow.

18253968rx1.jpg

I was aware as I typed it. But I still typed it. Go figure.

Gaawd.
Crazy and awesome night. I brought four, yes FOUR! girls home from work yesterday. We got shitfaced at my place. Im feeling paranoid so I won't get into more details. Yet.

High****in'five brotha.

Despite being away for a while, I have very little to report. Shut up.

Gaawd.
Crazy and awesome night. I brought four, yes FOUR! girls home from work yesterday. We got shitfaced at my place. Im feeling paranoid so I won't get into more details. Yet.

You fell asleep, didn't you?

You wish I did. I acctually thought about saying somethin incredibly stupid for the lols, but then I rememberd that im not that stupid.
Drunk chicks and their stupid drunk games I tell ya...

I did fall asleep for like 2 min but that was later **** you not the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back