Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rizzo called over some male whores to have sex with him while he watched the drunk girls make out.

Yeah, we had a good time didnt we?

BTW you have AIDS now.

I just had to walk 5 miles because my boss wanted me to fetch his papers from his house. I ****ing spit on the papers.

I'm about as close to a winter wonderland as I'll ever get. Gonna go out with the ninja t-shirt get up and see how many people think I'm a terrorist.

A Virginia teen was accidentally shot today after the local residents mistook him for a extremist with violent intentions. Several interviewed residents have stated that he walked furtively and secretly, as if trying to stay hidden, and "looked like a darky"

A Virginia teen was accidentally shot today after the local residents mistook him for a extremist with violent intentions. Several interviewed residents have stated that he walked furtively and secretly, as if trying to stay hidden, and "looked like a darky"

Oh god. I laughed.

But did he look like a cheeky darky?

723651.jpg
Man I love that I can make kiwi in-jokes now and maybe two people will get them.

I'm about as close to a winter wonderland as I'll ever get. Gonna go out with the ninja t-shirt get up and see how many people think I'm a terrorist.

I got flipped off by some old lady once. I wasn't doing anything.

But I was wearing my Soviet-era trench coat complete with sickle n' hammer buttons. I'll throw a picture in here later.

But did he look like a cheeky darky?

723651.jpg
Man I love that I can make kiwi in-jokes now and maybe two people will get them.
What if I don't get it, but continue to find it funny anyway?

"Moral decline" was rated as a more important issue than:
Military
Tax cuts
Environment
Immigration
Lobbyists
Trade policy
Global warming

ARGHHHHHH what the heck people.

I'm doing this out of love for Pi's signature:

/rolls face across keyboard

c b;lngf azxfgxfvbgfvcszZxcvbnm, vb n,m

You guys just got face roll'd.

I know. But I went to that store this summer. I should've stopped and said hai to you.

Oh no I don't work there, I was just saying I should because it's called Lefty's.

Yeah I'm just on the other side of the bridge... next time, kami, next time.

You should draw a sad Domo on one side of the Golden Gate and a sad Harley on the other.

For real? That quick? I was expecting... more than 4 minutes. :(

But I want to see!

Well, that may be a problem. Let's see what my scanner does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back