Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members.

What? Why?

Probably temporary safety measures due to those damn hackers.

But did he look like a cheeky darky?

723651.jpg

Hahahahaha, AWESOME.

Went back to the radio station today and even met Stereolab, oh my. FUN TIMES

I'm gonna try to get to sit in on State Of Mind's drumandbass show.

Also in a few days I am doing promotional stuff for NIN,

2. So Nine Inch Nails is coming, and we're running a promo that has something to do with a box of nails and you guys getting people on the street to stick their hands in to try and find a ticket to the show.
which sounds pretty awesome.

I have about till Friday afternoon to steal this kids unofficial girlfriend, maybe more time, maybe less. I can so do this though, how hard is it to steal a girl from a black cockbag?

Don't mess with black people. They all share the presidency.

Off of school tomorrow. Again.

Oh well. I have to do it soon, in case we get in a fight. I turn 18 soon and don't want to get hefty shit for fighting.

Internet asploded at new apartment. Having to use wifi connection at the library like a commoner.

Living out of boxes. New room currently looks like a child's box fortress wet dream.

There are a lot of asians at this library. That's not strife, just an observation. Holy shit, asians.

Also apparently some shit went down on the forums over the weekend. What'd I miss?

So I was at my woman's house and as I stepped through the front door her dog jumped from the stairs and headbutted me in the face.

Never been headbutted by a dog before.

I never realised how hot a toaster gets when it is turned on. The slot looks so warm and inviting.

Internet asploded at new apartment. Having to use wifi connection at the library like a commoner.

Living out of boxes. New room currently looks like a child's box fortress wet dream.

There are a lot of asians at this library. That's not strife, just an observation. Holy shit, asians.

Also apparently some shit went down on the forums over the weekend. What'd I miss?

Get better internet, plebian.

Just got back from a small get together, kinda drunk, pretty high.. Never been both at the same time before.. It was alot of fun.

I slept for an hour and a half yesterday, but im still not tired, and I have to get up for work in 5 hours. ****ing shit, im going to pass out at my desk and get fired.

I have about till Friday afternoon to steal this kids unofficial girlfriend, maybe more time, maybe less. I can so do this though, how hard is it to steal a girl from a black cockbag?

Easy. Good luck soldier.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You should see the film of it. I have it in HD.

In other news, I am doing something with a friend that I am no longer friends with tomorrow. This'll be an experience.

Its not racist, I don't know where you're from but around here black guys don't date white girls.

it's snowing bad outside...if i took the time I could easily shovel my driveway and get to work, but since im lazy, im going to make a lame excuse....ive already used im sick so i need another one...

halp me plz.

it's snowing bad outside...if i took the time I could easily shovel my driveway and get to work, but since im lazy, im going to make a lame excuse....ive already used im sick so i need another one...

halp me plz.

Alien parasite living in your chest.
That one always works. If there is anything more threatening to a workplace it is an alien infestation preventing your workers from getting their jobs done.

Either that or you have giant man-eating worms tunneling around your home trying to coerce you outside. Just say you don't want to be wormfood.

halp me plz.

I needed to go to the dentist.

halp me plz.

Just say you're snowed in? Maybe your car is fuked somehow because of the snow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back