The Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me sneaks up behind bad^hat and kicks him in the back sending him to the event horizon.

/me flies towards the black hole, but before he reaches the centre he pulls out a manipulator, points it at his own body and throws himself out.

:p

Judges: Well, nw909 due to a technicality you dont win

nw909: What, I have to win!

Judges: Nope were sorry, only straight people may kill smily faces

nw909: I am straight! It was just a few sailers.... and dancers... and I tried to get SpuD's sexy ass, but he doesnt swing that way.

spuds: phew.. glad that judging is over
*puts jacket on hanger*

spuds: honeeyy.. im hooome!

Bad^Hat: god.. i missed you so much... please make hotub love to me again!

spuds: god.. i had to hear the worst thing today.. i had to hear someone say that "I dont swing that way"... I feel like taking a man shower...

Bad^Hat: I'm open for the rest of the night....

*blinds close and 2 shadows join together*

*Joeyslucky22 looks away from the window....*

Joey: ...Jesus christ.... I never want to see that again.
*keeps walking his dog*

/me pities Joeyslucky

(For those who care I rose like a phoenix from the ashes, and ironically that was the name of the pub I went to :p)

/me hates sleeping

sleeping=having to read at least 2 pages in the morning

/me kicks Stone and breaks his foot

Jeez joey, you made me feel all nostalgic now, like back in primary school ^_^

/me tears Joey's thingy off with Manipulator

This thread needs more senseless violence!!

<Dismantles Login_Here's piddly little MP5-such-and-such-a-variation and feeds it to him piece by piece>
That better?
<El_Chi sets Login_Here on fire and then stamps up and down on him>
It's what Max would've done... <Sighs longingly for Sam&Max2>

Sam: Hey little buddy (I want sam&max ;( they were cool)
Max: Can I, Can I, Can I, Can I
Sam: well, Ok Little Buddy, Its not like we actually know anyone in here.....

* Dives down FarrowleSparrow's throat and starts to rip him apart from the inside....

thenerdguy getts a rock hammer and beats stone to a bunch of little pieces.

Max: "Can I? Can I?"
Sam: "Well, ok li'l buddy - it's not like he doesn't deserve it."
<Max proceeds to beat seven shades of sh*t out of thenerdguy's lover from that shameless Matrix ripoff with a fire extinguisher>
Max: "Yeah, I'm having fun!!"
Sam: "I'll bet you are! And it looks likeSpongebob's ok... But that Preston (what a name for a hero - sillier, even, than Gordon) guy looks pretty f*cked! I wonder how the Commissioner's rash is..."
<Sam drives over Preston AND thenerdguy in his car whilst Max sprays mace in their eyes>

thenerdguy and preston shoot Sam and Max and El_Chi with the super cool cleric pistols.

/me points out that Sam&Max is coming back :D

anyways
^_^

shes coming back too.... woo! woo! :D

/me dives in front of the bullet

nooooooo SpongueBob

/me is Patrick, the starfish

/me is Stone and wonders what everyone's doing...

/me waves to sam and max as they repeatedly run over thenerdguy....

<El_Chi giggles uncharitably as Sam & Max refuse to desist in their cruelty to thenerdguy>

thenerdguy kicks sam in the face. thenerdguy shoots max with a 44 (mag pistol) in the heart.

/me slaps the newbie :p

/me dusts him off, and says....

Welcome, just kick thenerdguy, its fun :)

Pffft. It'll take more than THAT to do away with Sam & Max. But let's leave them alone for the moment and just beat the hell out of each other instead...
<Breaks chair over thenerdguy's back. But in a loving way>

/me aims the laser sighted dot on thender's forehead...

slowmotion: cha-cha-cha-BAAMMMAMMMMAMMMMAmmammmmmamm.... seeeaaaaaaaoooooooo... FTHUTSHH... *blood splaters all over the walls*

*thender lays on the ground... dead*

thenerdguy ducked Joeyslucky22 fired his rifle. The bullet smacked into mrBadger and killed him.
thenerdguy moves faster than light and grabs Joeyslucky22's rifle and hits him with it. Because thenerdguy is moving so fast the rilfe cuts Joeyslucky22 in half.

OWCH

/me dies :p

(it appears I've stolen someone's trademark... ah well, I don't care... Sarah's gonna be back on thursday :D w00t! )

/me lives :)

u heavy *astard
-the closer the speed u r to light the heavier u are fool and ive put loads of cleverly placed trapdoors, even i being fat dont fall muhaha

/me wonders whats happening....

/me fells a slight thump into his chest....he looks down upon the crushed body of thenerdguy...

hmm, should of looked were he was going...

/me jumps up and down on thenerdguys body, making nice squishy sounds

thenerdguy does not have a puny human body. He has the latest m2100 Super Man Body. So he can move at the speed of light.

Originally posted by SpuD
Judges: Well, nw909 due to a technicality you dont win

nw909: What, I have to win!

Judges: Nope were sorry, only straight people may kill smily faces

nw909: I am straight! It was just a few sailers.... and dancers... and I tried to get SpuD's sexy ass, but he doesnt swing that way.

Hey you can't talk for me wtf...

/me shoots SpuD in the head

/me watches as SpuD in his last beaths, mounts for one more time....he mounts nw909

;(

We will miss you SpuD....well, som....What the? Ahhhh His corpse is mounting everything to death. its like some zombie SpuD!

/me pulls out a space balls flame thrower and cooks SpuD....sadly catching nw909 in the flames.

Sadly? What? This is the arena. Stupid narrator again

* Sorry, but you told me to say that...

No i didnt, you are making it up. Dont make any more mistakes like that, you know what heppened to the others. Now then

/me doesnt know what to do so he goes to another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back