The Rabbit Done Died!!!

Whatever you do, before you settle on a name, ask yourself honestly whether you would be okay with being named that yourself. It's as simple as "do unto others."

My mother works at an elementary school and told me about some unfortunate 7-year-old white kid whose name is Semaj.

It's James backward! ARGH!

CptStern said:
it's official! Stern is going to be a papa for the second time. :E Mrs Stern found out last week that the rabbit kicked the bucket! She's 6 weeks preggers. Yay! for me (yes we wanted another kid)

do you guys have any suggestions for names?
Congrats :)
Name : Cpt. Stern Jr. or Eric Cartman (first and middle)

Artemis! Agent Buckwald! Snake! Brick!

Anyway, congrats Stern. I'm sure the kid will grow up to make you proud.

EDIT: Or a nice mono-syllabic name, like Kek or Sen or Tak. They're awesome, and it's totally not because my name is mono-syllabic. Seriously.

Grats, your seed is strong!

Name him Gillilgan
Or her... She-gilligan?

Maui said:
EDIT: Or a nice mono-syllabic name, like Kek or Sen or Tak. They're awesome, and it's totally not because my name is mono-syllabic. Seriously.

Tak? Aren't you also going to suggest Dib, Gaz, Zim, and Gir? ;)

I didn't really notice until now but almost all invader zim character names are monosyllabic. Coincidence?? I think not! :dork:

I'd rather not name my kid after noises generally found in hard drives or cd players

tak, zzzt, girrrrr

:thumbs:

oh and SpuD: my seed is indeed strong ..I water it often :E

she-gilligan is good name ......... :O

bryanf445 said:
go with my name or maybe something like rupert...that sounds nice..oh and congratulations :)

amen, i'm a Rupert and i rock

CptStern said:
..even though my son is named Thomas
Then the new one has to be called Henry, Percy or James, and you have to gain weight so you can be the Fat Controller.

Ooooo. Have you thought about Ringo?

If for whatever reason the kid turns out to be Latino:

Ignacio Diego de Quvedo y Viegas.

that's a mouthful ...how about if I shorten it to Bob? :E

ringo? percy? = schoolkids teasing/beating

Devin is a good name. People can't tell whether you are a boy are a girl :D

Names I would suggest...

Maxamillian- (My name) - first
Benjy- (friends name) - first
Timmeh- (may appear on south park) - first
Herb- ( a popular comic at g-mod and was on the movie Robots)-first
Ricola- (makes you sound SWISH)- middle
Jannet- (totall stripper name)- girl/first
Pepsitwist-( meh) -whatever
Rock- (Ultimaitly a good name, sounds like a wrestler and makes your kid STRONGGG!!!!) - middle/first
Anaconda- ( MeH 3000) - boy

Im not good with girl names ;)

specialmax said:
Im not good with girl names ;)

And by the looks of what you would name ur kid, I think you might have trouble marrying a girl too. :LOL:

Natalie is a good girl name. Naomi, too.

Whatever you do, just don't call the child after a country or a flower...

Kids can be cruel to those type of things.

Danimal said:
Whatever you do, just don't call the child after a country or a flower...

Kids can be cruel to those type of things.
Yeah...I don't see a kid named "Djibouti" goin' too long in school with out a good beating.

The advantage about Aussie kids, is that they don't know what Danimal actually is. So it is my alternate name =D

Danimal said:
The advantage about Aussie kids, is that they don't know what Danimal actually is. So it is my alternate name =D

form what i find in the forums, i assume that you are a yogurt of some sort...

Name your kid satan and be done with it cpt stern, everyone knows it would be a ONE OF A KIND name. you want your kid to be unique dontcha? go on, do it, i dare you ;D

I would so name my kid satan. But then again I was locked in a room that had just been laquered and it caused some brain damgdajgalan ek,n........sry i just passed out what happened?

MarcoPollo said:
I would so name my kid satan. But then again I was locked in a room that had just been laquered and it caused some brain damgdajgalan ek,n........sry i just passed out what happened?

time for your medicine....

*injects 100 grams of morphine along with chemical cocktail designed to fight mental illnesses and reduce brain damage*

AAAhhhh all better now! So back on the name issue...just dont name it anything retarded like apple or jobomommo

Back