Things that piss you off

Houndini

Reaction score
1) Vegetarians - they just annoy me, they can go to hell.

2) Feminist - they belong in jail.

1)running out of ketchup.

2)Microsoft

3)People who try to be somebody they aren't

4)Having to take an "emergency" shit in a public restroom

5)overcast weather

6)when my office space gets all dusty in like thirty minutes

7)Any money I make theoretically is "spent" money

8)ppl who u know use txt shrthnd 2 much

9)Not being able to think of anything else at the moment :p

Lack of spelling in topic titles.

1) People who make sweeping generalisations like "feminists belong in jail" and "I hate vegetarians"
2) Racism. Seriously I don't even get offended by it, it just always annoys me how people can be so ****ing stupid. People are idiots.
3) Certain adverts. Sometimes there will be an advert which really bothers me. At the moment it's the cancer research "I shouldn't be here" advert. It makes me annoyed. And sad. You probably won't know what I'm talking about unless you're British.
4) Those who stop liking a band as soon as they get popular. Similarly, those who claim to only like unsigned bands etc. There's a reason that bands get signed, people.

More on this later.

- Religious/Feminist/Vegetarian/Environmental people, only if they preach at me. :smoking:
- Shit bands, that are successful. :bonce:
- People that can't take a joke. Comedy is comedy. :hmph:

:bounce:

Idiots, usually. I tend to overhear a lot of conversations and most of them are so mind-numbingly idiotic it makes me want to stab myself.

Oh, and people who pretend to know things they don't. There's nothing more annoying than getting into a conversation with someone who claims that Windows Vista has a new file system (a feature that was removed before release) because it looks different.
Computer illiterates piss you off that much?:O Without them though, we wouldn't have the Geek Squad to set them straight. The Geek Squad mobile pisses me off too BTW.

Geek Squad is the ****ing scourge of the Earth. It disgusts me.
This hate thread seems to be right up your alley sea!:D The Geek Squad does suck though. Too hottie-tottie for their own good, and most of them don't even know as much as they think they know. I've actually had to set one of them straight before about SLI configured systems. They didn't know that some motherboards don't allow two SLI cards to run at PCIex16 bandwidth simultaneously.:p

Oh, being someplace public where I can't fart whenever I have bad gas cramps pisses me off too.

"You should respect people's opinions."

Whenever you throw a criticism at said opinion.

- WIND! ARGHHHFGHGDFJGNDKJGNDFJGNDG,JNDG,JDGN,DGNDF,GNJDF,GNDGDJNFSHFGSDJFHBSDJFVSDGFS

- What Samon said.

Crazy hardcore christians, especially evangelicals, who think they are doing us a favour by forcing their religion down our throats

The strong anti-science sentiment that seems to be plaguing the world at the moment.

-Angry Lawyer

1. The people who hate everything that is not mainstream
2. The people who hate everything that is mainstream.

The original poster of this thread pisses me of.

Idiots who throw loud and obnoxious parties until 4 in the morning right above your room when I had to be up early this morning.

Idiots who throw loud and obnoxious parties until 4 in the morning right above your room when I had to be up early this morning.

People who come up and kill my wild parties that I'm throwing at 4 am when I have the next day off.

The man downstairs who I have never met, but who shouts all the time. I honestly think he might be beating up his wife or something. Sometimes I think I hear a woman's voice, and I know I hear a lot of crashing and banging..

Come to think of it, I might phone the police next time. It's really bad. Sometimes I hear it at 6:30am and he's got this really gruff sounding shout. To be honest my walls are pretty thick, and I can still hear him.

He's a dick, basically.

This woman upstairs who I have never met, but who's awfully silent. I honestly think she's spying on me. She turns extremely quiet when I beat up my wife, especially at 6:30 am.

She's a vagina, basically.

being letdown, dishonesty, extreme hot or cold weather >.<

1)the sun (I like cloudy or rainy weather)
2)skaters
3)people who walk way too slow
4)bills
5)government
5)Halo
6)dying in CoD4 every 10 seconds
7)Emo people (don't tell me about death, just die)
8)people that freak out when they here about a gun
9)sports (mainly the athletes and players)
10)old people who drive
11)stereotypes
12)basically-people

The system.

It's worse for us brits, getting bent over and shafted by every politician simultaneously. I need to get out of this place.

-People who think that the entire Middle-East consists of war-torn Iraq and crazy Saudi Arabia.

-Bad drivers

-People generally acting/talking stupid and with no regard to common sense.

The system.

It's worse for us brits, getting bent over and shafted by every politician simultaneously. I need to get out of this place.

Come to America, our politicians are pretty awesome.

Retarded people on the road. You know, the kind who either takes up both lanes, driving 20 mph under the speed limit (or the ones driving at insane speeds in a city whose streets don't warrant high speeds).

They don't belong on the road.

And my dad.

The strong anti-science sentiment that seems to be plaguing the world at the moment.

-Angry Lawyer

"You should respect people's opinions."

Whenever you throw a criticism at said opinion.

1) People who make sweeping generalisations like "feminists belong in jail" and "I hate vegetarians"
2) Racism. Seriously I don't even get offended by it, it just always annoys me how people can be so ****ing stupid. People are idiots.
3) Certain adverts. Sometimes there will be an advert which really bothers me. At the moment it's the cancer research "I shouldn't be here" advert. It makes me annoyed. And sad. You probably won't know what I'm talking about unless you're British.
4) Those who stop liking a band as soon as they get popular. Similarly, those who claim to only like unsigned bands etc. There's a reason that bands get signed, people.

So there's about half of my list. To continue:

5) Radio stations playlists or CDs consisting entirely of songs that fade-out at the end. Fade-outs are the laziest and worst possible endings ever for songs.
6) People with an artificial sense of superiority. Mac users, Linux users, frat boys, bitchy socialites, pompous actors, hardcore religious people, extremist atheists, metalheads, etc. etc.
7) Any movie reviewer who made a connection between Cloverfield and 9/11.
8) When MSN disconnects, fails to connect, or fails to send messages or files for no god damn reason.
9) People who derive their mood from how well their favorite sports team did last night.

Can't think of any more right now.

Thought of another one.

- New Super Mario Brothers

Why can't I stop playing it? D:

Citrus said:

1)Same seem to think that the world revolves around them.
2)when players fight, I wonder whats wrong with them.
3)may refer more to high school sports, but no one REALLY gives a crap who wins.

Back