100 Things Aftermath needs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
214. Return to Black Mesa. Coming back for the source... ;D

214. more new hi-tech and alien weapons
215. death of Alyx
216. more interaction whit objects (not only pick up and break)
217. more exploration

218. The "Sir I Hear Something" voice from HL1 (you know you want it too)

219. Spray paint on the walls saying bad things about me (gordon)

420. More than 2 kinds of ammo for a gun.

221. Becomming the GMan's boss lol

Tsixm said:
219. Spray paint on the walls saying bad things about me (gordon)

:LOL:
The Combine's last line of defense - cussing Gordon's mum

realistically:
222) Synths
223) Combine containment squads (aka death squads)
224) Cremators (included in death squads)
225) Assains (DS)
226) Some friendly combine within c17 who are now under their own contorl and are one of the targets of the death squads (if that works with the story)
227) Mass rebel and combine exit from c17 trying to get out and away from the citadel
228) Antlion hive
229) Stalkers
230) More combine troop variation, based on concept art from Raising the Bar

231:More head crabs and mawmen
232:More puzzles
233:A doom 3 easetr egg
234:A chain saw
235:To be in CD fomat
236:*counts above twice*
237:The Gman
238:Gibs
239:Garrys mod V8
240:Team fortress 2
241:SDK in-box
242:Weapons taken out of beta
243:phys gun
244:Gordan losses his glasses

i thought the thread title says 100 Things Aftermath needs :p

245: Independence... so I can play this expansion using my illegal copy.

247: Dependence. So that illegal owners can kick themselves in the butt. (I'm pretty sure you have a legal copy, Sid Burn, or you wouldn't made such a bold statement.) :)

Sid Burn said:
245: Independence... so I can play this expansion using my illegal copy.

FIGHT THE POWER MAN! FIGHT T3H PAAAOOOOUUUUUWWWWWEEERRRR! :afro:

haha

252) a cyborg that goes back in time to try and kill Gordon's Mother and Father, and a heroic Black Mesa Security Guard to follow the cyborg and stop it.

I'm sure most of these have been said. I'll just reinforce them.

253) non-linear large levels
254) more vehicles
255) gibs/dismemberment with enemies other than zombies
256) killable allies with a mission failure system similar to HL1 for critical allies
257) NPCs riding vehicles with you operating weapons, etc.
258) enemies on foot who are able to operate nearby vehicles (could create some situations where if you approach them stealthily, you can kill them before they have time to get in)
259) more alien allies
260) more usable alien weapons
261) more dynamic damage modeling on large vehicles and enemies like the Strider. Doesn't quite look right when they take so many hits while operating just as well as when they took none and then collapsing all of a sudden. It's like this in every game though, so may not be possible yet. Also it would be cool if you could take out just one of their legs and watch them topple over!

So much for 10 things...

262)More synth battles
263)More scenery variation... a forest anyone?
264)More large-scale epic battles
265)Already said, but better storyline

267: A large scale aerial combat while you're fighting combine forces on the ground together with the resistance

gabriel said:
Why would they not have this in the game:

http://www.hlfallout.net/media/albums/conceptart/normal_prowler.jpg

It looks like it would crawl around on walls and cielings and stuff. I can just imagine walking into a dark room and turning on the flashlight to see one of these things on the wall ready to attack.

I say they need to put the prowler (and the hydra as well) in aftermath.

They are in the game ;) (sort of)

That originally had the exact same AI as the fast zombie, but somewhere in developement they decided to drop it and move its AI onto the FZ.

Samon said:
They are in the game ;) (sort of)

That originally had the exact same AI as the fast zombie, but somewhere in developement they decided to drop it and move its AI onto the FZ.

really? that's pretty cool. looking at the picture, i dont imagine them moving around like the FZ though. I think they should add them in as kind of a fast leaping creature that clings to walls and maybe sprays something at you. cus they look too damn cool to be left out! :D

gabriel said:
really? that's pretty cool. looking at the picture, i dont imagine them moving around like the FZ though. I think they should add them in as kind of a fast leaping creature that clings to walls and maybe sprays something at you. cus they look too damn cool to be left out! :D

Valve will have thier reasons, they do for everything ;)

268) more scenes with "oh my god what is THAT!" i would love that. a more creepy atmosphere and stuff

1. omfg whew where the **** where all the xenians in hl2 , i really missed them . so more xen aliens (unchanged xen aliens) !!!! (bullsquids, houndeyes,alien grunts gargantulas etc.)
2. rechange the new xenian models to the original ones (they where so much better)
3.alien weapons like in half-life1
4.better story,i want to know a bit more of whats going on.... (i especially want to know more about half-life1 story)
5.more and better indoorlevels, like there were in half-life1 .. i dont like those huge outdoor maps! they are crap and bad designed.
6.not such a cheap acting like in hl2 , the characters should speak like they did in hl1 it was much ore realistic. those voic actors could be from a movie .. besides i like barnys and dr kleiners voiceses , they are ok . alyxes and dr mossmans voices are shit.

You actualy think the voice acting in HL1 was better?!
The only decent acting in HL1 was the g-man who only had to sound creepy.
In hl1 they were unimotional, their screams didn't even sound like screams, more like someone was shouting the word "AHHH"

it was much more creepy and misterious ... they didnt act like naughty bitches making bad jokes every 15 seconds. what i mean to say is , : hey thats not half-life anymore dudes!

Oh Eber shut up. I can't believe you havn't grown up a bit since last year.

Who is this Eber? Why did he start from 1? My head is exploding again.

Yarrr.

im sure this has been said before, but i want to see some vortigaunts get into the action!

Jintor said:
Who is this Eber? Why did he start from 1? My head is exploding again.

Yarrr.

Because Eber is a total tosspot and has been since the day he joined.

gabriel said:
im sure this has been said before, but i want to see some vortigaunts get into the action!
yep i also want that , but i also want them to rechange the vortigauntmodel.

eber said:
yep i also want that , but i also want them to rechange the vortigauntmodel.

.....It's pretty much the same. And that guy was meaning he wants them to fight alongside you and I know that you want to kill them.... :rolling:

how could you kill a poor vortigaunt? they're so cuddly. haha. but yeah i want to fight along side them. that would rule

Awww, you're such a cute vortig-*ZAP*OW! MOTHER F-*ZAP* OW!!! YOU LITTLE BASTARD! I'LL KILL-*ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP!!!* ........ *silence*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back