Is Alyx a tease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... I watched the trailer for Episode 2.. and... well.. go watch it. you will be surprised.. unless you played episode 1.. of course.. i guess... i havnt.. grr... I HATE MYSELF!

You get the hair dye from the same place she gets her custom-snug-fit jeans that no one else has, wherever that is. ;)

But I don't get why she would want dye her hair. It obviously not a very good time to look your best & impress the male populace.

There's a rebellion being taken place, they're planing the overthrow of Dr. Breens administration.

Or the other reason why she wanted to dye her hair was because she knew Gordon was coming :naughty:

But I don't get why she would want dye her hair. It obviously not a very good time to look your best & impress the male populace.

There's a rebellion being taken place, they're planing the overthrow of Dr. Breens administration.
Maybe she had it dyed WAAAAAAAY before HL2 took place.

Nah i reckon her hair looks cool, and yeah she must have died before Freeman returned and basically kicked started the rebellion again

She knew Freeman was coming so she dyed her hair to look good for him.

Yes Alyx is a mad tease and will have fiery butt seckz with Gordon. Problem is that Gordon does not have social skills due to the fact he was put in stasis for a long time and never could hit properly on any woman in Black Mesa since headcrabs were munching on his collegue head's. Either that or because he never talks.

Well I hope her custom jeans-hair dye source has lube too. :LOL:

Combine Lube Ind.

Instructions. Use on synth appendages.
Other uses include for any other type of Universal Union machinery and can be used as Strider Juice.

P.S. If your Alyx its for your fiery butt seckz with Gordon. Happy Humping.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The combine don't promote sexual activity DUDE. They want humans to die out and be miserable and eat shit for life. Everyone just die. DIE!!! We all have been hit by the doom ray!!!!!

|=< +DOOM+ +DOOM+ +DOOM+!1121!!!?
I had a wonderful day.

Must have been Dr. Kleiner then. Maybe he developed a special compound knowing that one day, when the Combine had been defeated, the time for Alyx's fiery butt seckz would come.:p

I think I know why Alyx is attracted to Gordon....Its teh Kinky crowbar! So shiny, & polished just the way she likes it :)

... actually... after he got through ravenholm, I think it would have been mostly yellow/green :|

+the only time in hl2 she see's you with it (when not cheated) is after you got through ravenholm ^^

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The combine don't promote sexual activity DUDE. They want humans to die out and be miserable and eat shit for life. Everyone just die. DIE!!! We all have been hit by the doom ray!!!!!

|=< +DOOM+ +DOOM+ +DOOM+!1121!!!?
I had a wonderful day.
ZOMG BBQ-RAY OF DEATH NO BUTT SECKZ???

Just jk. :p

I saw the words 'butt seckz' and just thought, no....

Can you guys please let this thread die? Stop being such nerdlings.

KaMaKaZi-BLiTz said:
How, I dont think a mix of Purple shades, Streaks of red, & and couple area's of black hair is actually natural. Thats really wierd if that was natural.

The answer to this whole hair dye question should be fairly obvious, and in fact many have alluded to it in this thread already: Alyx, unlike the other cattle-gate NPCs that occasionally fight alongside you, is a three dimensional (no pun intended) fictional character that has been given an identity. Characters with identities do things to distinguish themselves from others, such as having dyed hair, wearing tight jeans, whatever.

Whether or not it makes sense within the story that she could have gotten hold of hair dye, she has it because she is Alyx, and Alyx has streaks of red, purple, etc. in her hair.

@6Three - What exactly should we be discussing here, according to your standards? If humor involving the characters of the game is off limits, that doesn't leave much else. Maybe another strategic analysis of the Lowlife zombie battle?

She gives you a big hug after dog takes you from a pile of rubble, does that count?

She gives you a big hug after dog takes you from a pile of rubble, does that count?

after she says "I was so worried!" then she fiddle's with her necklace, then She looks the other way & says something else to distract what she said....change the subject.

after she says "I was so worried!" then she fiddle's with her necklace, then She looks the other way & says something else to distract what she said....change the subject.

Hahaha yeah, maybe she was thinking "I think it's too soon to show Gordon some love, better wait till EP.3!"

I'm going after Jamil Mullen, at leas she's real:naughty: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back