Lost (Season 2) **MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS SEE AT YOUR OWN RISK**

NikolaX said:
and the numbers ?
4 8 15 16 23 42

If you're still on series one (the UK is roughly midway through the first series) I'd forget about those numbers for the time being.

craig said:
If you're still on series one (the UK is roughly midway through the first series) I'd forget about those numbers for the time being.

cool, i have all episods on disk, but i am still at 13 episode, watching one per day :)
And i must say this is best tv show for me yet . i watched 5 in a row yesterday , it was so hard to quit :bounce:

If you WhoIs the oceanic-air site, you get this

Registrant:
The Reyes Group
156 Heatherton Ave.
Los Feliz, CA 90027
US

Domain name: OCEANICFLIGHT815.COM

Administrative Contact:
RoleAccount, Admin [email protected]
156 Heatherton Ave.
Los Feliz, CA 90027
US
000-000-0000
Technical Contact:
RoleAccount, Admin [email protected]
156 Heatherton Ave.
Los Feliz, CA 90027
US
000-000-0000

Hugo's last name is Reyes
Also, Hugo's boss at Mr. Cluck's is Locke's boss at the box company
Also, Hugo owned a box company after he became rich
Hugo and Locke are starting to have a lot of coincidences

Ana Lucia seems to have gone through a crash course in the Vasquez school of tough biatches (Vasquez from Aliens).

Wow, some people really do analyze Lost don't they. I would have never spotted Walt on the milk carton if it wasn't mentioned.

God, I want Ana Lucia's face kicked in. Kill her off through a painful horrible death and let Sawyer shit on the ashes.

Absinthe said:
God, I want Ana Lucia's face kicked in. Kill her off through a painful horrible death and let Sawyer shit on the ashes.
Sweet...I've always enjoyed a good ol' Family Television station with Scat on it. sechs.

anyone know the exact count of the people left from the tail section? cause it WAS 23, which is the second largest number in the sequence, and something tells me they dropped down to one of the other numbers in the sequence
this gets me wondering if the Others aren't represented with one of the numbers as well

Icarusintel said:
which woulkd leave 4, 15, and 16 unnaccounted for...

Haven't 4 people died on the island? Boone, FBI guy, some woman who went swimming and another guy? Something like that.

How many people were on the island to begin with, 42'ish?

D.L said:
what about 42? there's 42 survivors left from the mid-section of the plane

there was also 4 who set out on the raft... but i think that might be a stretch

Icarusintel said:
Walt got taken, but i think the three from the raft still count

Claire got taken, but she still counts? Assuming Walt isn't dead, which is highly likley I think he should count too :D

craig said:
Claire got taken, but she still counts? Assuming Walt isn't dead, which is highly likley I think he should count too :D
very well then, I can;t wait for him to come back into the story so we can find out more about him

here's a heads-up : don't highlight the spoiler they have over at AICN for the Novemner 9 episode, it's a MAJOR spoiler... trust me, I looked, and now I'm sad because I did
for decency I won't post either the link or the spoiler here, but if you really want to know, it's very easy to find on AICN, or you can PM me for it

SO go on then... who dies?

Personally I think it's gonna be the blonde chick (the one from the tail section "His name is Michael"), because the promo said something along the lines of "one of these is going to be 'lost' forever" and she was in the foreground.

All in all another pretty average episode with no much going on other than Michael wandering randomly round screaming "WALLLLT!!!". I love the way the producers can't seem to go more than 1 episode without Kate being in it too and the lame way they introduced her into this weeks episode.

Sun is really sexy I have to say.. especially when she smiles.

Argh, maybe not.

Turns out it's Shannon that dies. Can't say I'm bothered though, as she's one of the more annoying charachters.

craig said:
Argh, maybe not.

Turns out it's Shannon that dies. Can't say I'm bothered though, as she's one of the more annoying charachters.
They would never leak a spoiler that big. Where did you get it from? I've been to many Lost forums and none of them mentions anything about this.

I didn't mind the episode, but... damn, they are taking this all really slowly and it's annoying now.

WAALLLLLLTTT

MICHAEL

WALLLLLLLTTTTTTT

MICHAEL

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I doubt it's going to be the "blonde chick" since we really don't know anything about her and her loss would be forgettable. Then again, the promos always make a bigger deal out of things than they really are. Jin speaking English, anybody?
I'm not seeing much of a use for Shannon, so I'm guessing she's gonna kick it. She hasn't really shown up at all and whenever she does she's angry, sobbing, bitching at twice the power of Season 1. She really only worked with Boone because they had that awkward brother/sister humping relationship and that pretty much affected anything outside of it. So with Boone dead, what's left?

It's been pretty much confirmed by numerous different sources that Shannon is the one that gets bumped off apparently. On a TV show this large it really isn't easy to keep secrets, so I'd tend to believe it. The only thing to dispute it apparently was an apperance by Naveen Andrews (Sayid) on 'Ellen' in which he said Sayid and Shannon become more 'close', but he could be spinning a yarn

Kmack said:
all season long i fear
I thought this was one of the better episodes. It's hardly filler, it had a whole flashback story to it just like in the S1 episodes.

I'd rather have these than ep1&2 style cliffhangers.

I wouldn't mind Shannon getting booted. I thought it could be Michael in some really harsh twist. He's the only actor other than Dominic Monaghan that's been in big movies. Maybe he wants to leave so he has more time to do other movies.

i loved the shot of Jin and that other guy hiding in the bushes when the Others walked by, especially with the one holding the teddy bear

Shannon is worthless, I remember reading on AICN that she dies... She'll probably get a cool death, even though she doesn;t deserve one

The next one is out for 3 weeks now?

the 6th episode.

I didn't know if it meant 3 weeks is the one where somebody dies, or 3 weeks until the next ep.

I checked my TV guide and it says there is a new episode next week. Strange advertising on ABC's part.

Thats good then, I could'nt go on for 3 weeks without answers and quetions about lost :eek:

wasnt the teddy bear that one the 'others' was holding Walts? i cant remember that long ago...

StardogChampion said:
Did it air yesterday? Also, what episode number was it, 6?

I don't think there was a new episode this week. I don't see anything on the torrent sites anyway.

Back